1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A question!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fraija1, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    3:38 PM
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    I dont know if this comes here but i want to know because i asked this in a tread about washing but i dont have a reply so i make an own tread...

How much does it cost a full (Mp / Int) gear so i can wash my hp? Because i saw a lot of videos that the guys are using mp gears and because i didnt put ap into dex (i am a Hunter) i want to know how much does it cost a gear that i can use to wash and have the "right parameters" in hp...

Thanks in advance!

Bye <3

2. Scylla

Scylla Orange Mushroom

Oct 10, 2019
    Female
    8:38 PM
    Scylla
    Night Lord
    Lotus
    Uhhh, not a 100% sure what you want, but when it comes to washing it all depends on your HP goal and the lvl at which you want to achieve that HP. So I cant give you any exact numbers because I don't know what you want to achieve.

MP gear doesn't do anything for washing.

For INT gear (and base int), every 10 INT you have gives you 1 extra MP when you level up.
    This means, if you would have 120 INT (base int + gear) you would gain 12 extra MP when you level up. This translate to 1 wash per level up as a wash costs 12 MP and gives you 16 - 20 extra HP (archer).

So let's say that you are level 50 and your total INT is 60. (you decided to buy INT gear at lvl 50 and never put anything into INT before)
    This means every 2 level you gain 1 additional wash from your extra INT.
    Let's say you level until 120 like that, this means 35 extra washes.
    35 washes give you 560 - 700 extra HP (630 on average)

Hope this helps :p

3. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    I am actually in lvl 60 and dont have any int gear (only the supreme flag and in those days i think i will have a zak helm).

My actual Int is (i think) 4 + 12 or so...

The thing i want to acomplish is when i reach the "high level tier" (140 - 150) i can do all the bosses in the game so i can be "usefull" when i go search for a party and do that type of services...

If not i just want to lvl up like a normal user and have fun and only spend some money in my actual gear but doing that i dont know that other ppl will recruit me for idk... Zak, Scar or HT...

My idea is like when i upgrade to my Third Class start washing and try to get some HP from that method...

4. Scylla

Scylla Orange Mushroom

Oct 10, 2019
    Female
    Scylla
    Night Lord
    Lotus
    I don't really know enough about the bossing scene on legends to be a 100% sure about this, but I am pretty sure you wont need any washes in order to be able to participate in most boss runs. For some bosses you will rely on having a DrK for HB in the party though.
    Edit: Took this one out of the thread I've posted below:
    "So, to all the new players overwhelmed with HP washing in maplelegends, don’t be. You can do every single boss in this server except toad/vergamot without ever having washed a single time."

There is the monster book ring and other items that give you extra HP here.

I believe most people only wash in order to not rely on HB and in order to do certain bosses as soon as they get full exp from them. You probably can do them anyways with a few more levels..
    I am pretty sure there is some detailed guides about this somewhere on the forums.

Edit: You should read this thread https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...washing-to-be-optional-on-maplelegends.26370/

5. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Yes yes i know about that but in those threads never says for sure if this is a "must go" situation or its because you cant do those type of bosses...

I mean i played Maplestory and Maplelegends in the past 2 years and in that time i was a Dragon Knight (Her is 99) and they say that its not necessary to wash that type of class..

Right now i started again but with my bf (he is Brawler) and we just have fun doing quests and exploring all the worlds thats Maplestory gives to us (we are bossing all those we encounter)...

I too dont know about that things of bossing i mean i dont know if they use the wash method so they can solo all the bosses or they say because some bosses do a lot of damage and cant sustain those hits...

I mean i remember that they say i can solo a Big Foot Boss in like early stages but if the boss hit me for like 9k and i have 5k its could be dangerous and i only will rely to have a permanent DK so when we want to boss we go in groups or something like that.

For the late phase im a newbie because i never get trough it...

6. Scylla

Scylla Orange Mushroom

Oct 10, 2019
    Female
    Scylla
    Night Lord
    Lotus
    I think you shouldn't bother with washing and just enjoy the game instead :p

7. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Yeah i think so too but i dont want to think when i dont know be like 140 to be segregated or bullied because i never wash my character Q_Q!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
  9. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    9:38 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Hiya, Bowmaster here ;)
    You kind of remind me of me so let me tell you what I did and I hope that helps.
    Fist of all, get as much int from gear as you can afford right now and put some points into int already. I think 50 base int is a good balance, you will be a little bit weak but it's not too bad, especially if your boyfriend helps :)

For example, 10~15 int bathrobes float on the market at prices I think are ok
    Zakum helmet will also give you 13~17 int
    Goblin quest in KFT gave me a +5 int weapon
    Anything more you can find at FM for the best INT/meso ratio
    Remember to wear everything BEFORE you level up

If you have been playing 2 years, I assume you've been voting
    When you level up, put 5 AP in HP stat instead of dex , buy 5 AP resets to put them back into dex (or int if you still don't have 50). Start doing this now.

I went hardcore when I got to level 92 however, but what I describe above is a good way to start, and might be enough if you stick to it.

10. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -

Hi Katia i was in Quest when i played two years ago hahahaha so the Guild Quest haves a very fond and warmth feeling in my heart <3 <3 <3...

About the votting in my DK i have like a 250k of vote points but the account of the hunter its in a different account of the DK so right now i have like 80 - 90k of vote points.

About the things you mention about the FM items what you suggest me to aim i mean what item and wich price is a fair one?

How much does it cost a 10 - 15 int gear and its ok to start a lvl 70 if you says to invest 10 lvls in int? i can then in the late game put those points into dex or they will be there forever??

I want to know if there is a skill reset scroll or something like that too!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Eyy glad to see another Quest guildy :D

The earlier you start the more HP you will get. Level 60 is already a bit late of a start, there's no meaning to waiting 10 extra levels other than that you're wasting those levels in the long run.
    In late game you will put those points back into dex yes, when you have the HP you want. But for now you can forget about them haha.

I don't really know what to tell you for int gear, it just depends what you find in FM. Ask around where you can... the more INT an item has the more you want it- it depends what you can afford in terms of mesos. Every equip slot you have should eventually have an item with int- I say start with the zak helm and bathrobe because those give you a lot of INT at once.
    My bathrobe cost 50m for 15 INT but that was 2 years ago :p I don't know what it is now, probably cheaper? INT gears are expensive.

Finally, voting. Vote on your hunter's account first from now on and try to keep at it. You will need 15.5k vote cash for every level. If you don't have enough when you level, get the resets whenever you can, and don't stop putting fresh AP in HP.

There is an SP reset scroll. It resets one skill's points. Doesn't have anything to do with washing though.

12. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Yes i know, i ask about the skill reset scroll because my bf put some points in a skill by mistake and he wants to have those points back so he can allocate in the correct places hahaha thats why i ask n_n!!

Hahaha thanks i dont really know if you was in quest when i stay in the guild but i always like to know that some ppl are still in there i think all the friends that i have there they dont play anymore hahahha...

Right now i have like 20m to spend in some gear because i dont invest in my zak helm right now (i have like 40 - 45m) so if the robe it cost a ton then i will forget to do that x_x because i cant found the gear so i dont really know what to do U_U

The only thing that i can do is found a guild which can borrow the gear before lvl up then give it back but this is: first a vote of confidence, second a lot of ask xDDD...

Because my Bf and I we are gaining the money separetly i dont want to ask him to join the incomes of the 2 of us then go and invest in int gear...

Arrrrggghhh this things sucks Q_Q!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    It's definitely tricky, but I say just do what you can. Spend the 20m you have on int gears and since you're in a more active timezone, help from a guild and friends is definitely a viable option. I personally got help a few times too, but I played solo a lot.
    Usually it's the same few people you build a trust relationship with, and I think it's easier to lend gear now because I think stealing is banable. I'm not sure.

Quest is dead as a doornail, maybe once in a long while someone checks in, no more. Anyone who is active at all has left. I'm still in the discord server, so at least I get to see those rare spikes of activity at my own times ^.^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Thats sad to hear that u_u i tried to search for those gears but right now and im saving to get the last maple bow so with that its just wait to have the last bow for my end game... When i bought that then i will spend the money in those gears... but yesterday i saw a bathrobe female for 50m (15int) and some other things for like 25 - 30m X_X

its really sad to cant do all the bosses with a "normal" type of play... But well when i try to get some more money then i will do what i must to accomplish some of those hp... u_u

15. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    11:38 AM
    Hey there, I would like to kind of explain what I did and my current HP is higher than a 158 that did not wash or just washed a little bit so, here we go..

I did a regular HP wash being +freshAP into HP -MP +mainStat then after I got to level 90 I switched to double wash which is putting your points into MP instead of HP then after that you +freshAP into MP -MP +mainStat -MP +HP but if you do this normally its a term called "Bloodwashing" until you wash it out. Here is a website that explains it https://4305s.ucoz.com/publ/fleyx_hp_washing_guide_double_triple_washing/1-1-0-13

So everything that starts after Types of Hp washing: you read from there because that part explains the real money way as if its not a private server because here in MapleLegends you vote for your NX you don't buy NX cash to wash.

So this is where I am at right now
    Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 2.04.02 PM.png

If you don't have around 120mil or so for INT gear(cape, overalls, gloves, dep star, raccoon mask, earrings, just anything with INT really, me myself do not have a raccoon mask yet lol)

What you can do since you have a DK you can go to Drakes(Helm for INT 60% drops) or Master Chronos(Helm for DEX 60% drops) is to sell the scrolls that they drop. I never got INT for helm 60% from Drakes so I farmed Helm DEX 60% and sold them about 100~200k cheaper so that they sold faster to buy my INT gear that I have now. (The gachapon tickets also helped out a lot)

Just make sure to vote right now until the October 12th because if the Double Vote Cash event https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/2x-vote-event-october-4-october-12.34515/

You can also vote on more than one account! This helps A LOT, theres a guide on how to vote on multiple accounts somewhere.. well good luck with what you decide to do :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    I read the guide about you post it and its a cool form of washing with double wash (i think with that i can achive the milestone of HP so i can do all the bosses).

The thing again is the same i need A LOT OF MONEY and i dont play so so so much the game so i can start farming drakes (i mean i can just play 1 hour daily to do that) because most of the time i work then i do some stuff in my house (cleaning, dinner, work out etc) then with my bf play about 3 hours then we go to bed (thats all my daily cronogram of activites right now hahahah).

The only thing that can "save me" is to gacha a white scroll and with that all the problems could be solved hahahahaha Q_____Q (is there a place where the chance of those scrolls are much more improved??? right now im testing my luck in mush shirine because all the notices of ppl pulling off whites scrolls comes from there hahahaha)

If not then i will try to get those scrolls so i can earn some more money but in the process im still leveling up with the hunt (we are 61)...

And yes right now we are voting with 4 accounts (my bf vote in his work with a "mineral bag acc", his main with wifi and i do the same with the diff that i vote in my house with one acc we have like 100k nx in 2 the non main accs with my dk i have 300k and i have like 65k because i am a girl and i need to be fashion (?) hahahaha xDDD ).

I dont know how to pass the nx or is there is a way to "send" the things i bought to another acc.

17. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Well the miracle came true and i pull off a white scroll (i sold it for 140m) then now i have the money to bought all the items!!!

Yesterday too i have my first zakum helmet (14 int tho Q_Q) today i Will
    do another run with my sellers because i bought 2 runs and in the last one zakum didnt trow a single helm (This never happen to me in the past o.o) i hope i have a better one...

So right now what im gonna do? I need to allocate like 50 points in int then start washing when i get the gear? Or i do the wash without allocating those points???

Finally this neverending post will come to an end xDDD.

Thank you all for your patience and time for answering this thread.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Put the points in INT now :)
    That will maximize how much washing you can do.

Happy to hear you managed to score a good bank of mesos, good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1