1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

If there is going to be a halloween event! Here are my suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by herosmash, Oct 1, 2020.

1. herosmash

herosmash Red Snail

Oct 1, 2020
    Male
    9:02 AM
    Bishop
    JQ = Zakum Jump Quest

Event Place = I don't know if Masked Gentleman was available in this version or not, but it'd be pretty cool to have him as an NPC for something.

Quiz = Spooky things to do with Count Dracula, Werewolves, Vampires. For Ex: Who was was based on the character Count Dracula?

2. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    2:02 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    more often than not events are typically switched around and alternated. meaning that the upcoming halloween event (if there is one) wont necessarily have a jq or quiz and instead have a daily mob hunt or something else entirely.

For example:

2020 Summer
    - Boss pq,
    - Jump Quest
    - Quiz

2020 Anniversary
    - fetch quest
    - Rock-paper-scissors
    - some unique party quests

2020 lunar new year & valentines day
    - fetch quest
    - some unique party quests

2019 christmas
    - PQ
    - fetch quest

and so on. so ultimately it depends on what the game masters and developers are doing.

3. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    10:02 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    need a spooky vampire boss in the haunted house, a werewolf el nath jq. Also need to find a princess turned into a malady in a flock of maladies.

4. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    4:02 PM
    hoping for haunted house quesline

5. RawSausage

RawSausage Red Snail

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    5:02 PM
    If I remember correctly, this year's Halloween event is similar to last year's because the staff is exhausted and the community supported their need to refresh a little (And you guys definitely deserve it!).

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. halfwaysleet

halfwaysleet Master Chronos

May 21, 2018
    Male
    11:02 AM
    halfway
    Thief
    As long as mobs drop nx cards I'm happy :happy:
    Events don't really have to be that sophisticated, they could just provide an incentive for people to come online. Staff have to focus on bug fixes and permanent content updates anyways.

7. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    2:02 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    anyone know if you can donate specifically to staff? or add a note maybe? i wanna buy the team a modest bottle of wine each (in their respective currencies) for my first donation.

• Like Like x 1