1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add a "Weapon Type" Search Filter to the ML Library

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by porl, Oct 14, 2020.

1. porl

porl Mixed Golem

May 30, 2020
    Male
    11:01 AM
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    I'm a big fan of the library ( https://maplelegends.com/lib/ ) & appreciate the updates that make it even better than before, that being said I think one small change could be of great benefit.

So far the only filter available under the "equips" section is Job & every job has at least 2 weapon types, so it would be a small QoL feature to filter by weapon type.

Eg If I want to look at high end claws, I have to scroll past all the higher attack daggers before finally reaching the claws, or scroll past all the low attack claws to find the higher end ones.

Maybe separating the weapons from the rest of the items (hats, tops etc. of which don't have different types within their respective categories) could also work, if that was easier to implement.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SaviorSword

SaviorSword Dark Stone Golem

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Aiur
    8:01 PM
    SaviorSword
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    This times a quintillion please!

It's awful to have to wade across all of the Neo Tokyo weapons when ya can't distinguish between them because they all look the same.

Since Warriors have the most variety of weapons, it's pretty bad when ya want to look for weapons with notable attributes like Attack Speed. This of course still translates to others like for Thieves as the OP has shown.

3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    6:01 PM
    Its pretty simple to know the placement of them(the last two being claw/dagger) but if you're not a maple veteran then yeah it gets pretty annoying to cycle through all of them. I would also like this change because I'm lazy having to scroll and click on next lol

4. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Should also allow to search mobs by exp, levels, area, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. geospiza

geospiza Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Apr 16, 2020
    geospiza
    Dark Knight
    Funk
    I strongly support a weapon category filter in the library. When I was still swapping weapons every 5-10 levels, I remember the pain of trying to find the next highest level pole-arm that I'd be using.

It seems possible since the weapon page (e.g. https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=01312003) has the category as the first field.