1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Severe lag and unable to connect to game server

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by lianze, Oct 22, 2020.

1. lianze

lianze Blue Snail

Jun 10, 2020
    8:11 PM
    DrowRanger
    Beginner, Bowman
    RotiCanai
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): i was playing fine this afternoon till severe lagging happens, the monsters are stucking and everything aint moving and it happens every 3 seconds. It worsens until my connection to server eventually broke down and it persists everytime i restart(including wifi router and pc) and tryna play. Now, i cant even online as its says "Unable to Connect to The Server". I checked my internet and its completely fine, i can play spotify, facebook and even youtube without lag. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP, it has been more than 6 hours happening
    What is supposed to happen?: supposed to be no lag ty
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: at gs2, if u asking whr am i irl, Malaysia
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): im living in Malaysia

2. Wyndham

Wyndham Mr. Anchor Retired Staff

Mar 1, 2020
    Male
    8:11 PM
    Beginner
    Staff
    Please be advised that this is a known issue (including myself), connecting from Malaysia (Unifi). It's not something that we can fix, because it's just the connectivity issue from Unifi/Maxis/any other telco.