1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium 2100 Neo Tokyo Map: Overloads and Platforms are bugged.

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by tobymcxs, Nov 12, 2020.

1. tobymcxs

tobymcxs Slime

Aug 9, 2020
    9:08 AM
    Shadower
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): There are two major bugs in the first Neo Tokyo 2100 map.

Bug #1: The first bug is that monster drops do not land on top of the platforms which the design was to make looting equips more difficult. Now, it is much easier to loot drops because everything is easily looted from ground zero. Drops are supposed to land on top of the cargo containers and tractors, but instead they simply drop on the level floor.

Screenshot (510).png

Bug #2 : Overloads do not drop anything if they are near the bottom side of the map. Since I have a full etc inventory, I cannot pick up any of the Afterroads' etc items. However, notice the lack of 'Overload Lenses' that remain. Also, pickpocket does not proc on Overloads on the bottom side of the map.

Screenshot (511).png

On the top side of the map, Overloads start dropping coins, mesos, and etcs. I used Band of Thieves to demonstrate that pickpocket now procs over here, because I didn't want to stun them with Boomerang Step ( which would cause them to sink down toward the bottom side of the map).

Screenshot (512).png

What is supposed to happen?: Etcs and supposed to drop on top of the cargo boxes and tractors, but instead fall to the ground. Overloads are supposed to drop items and mesos but only do so if they are killed on the top side of the map.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: This bug occurs in the first map of Neo Tokyo (2100 Obaida). I noticed this bug around 4 hours ago. Perhaps it occurred after the maintenance because everything was normal yesterday right before the maintenance.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Simply start killing stuff in 2100 Obaida.
    Extra information (optional): None.

Thank you for your time, MapleLegends Staff.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  2. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    12:08 AM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    The first part is a good thing though, that map is cancer enough as is LUL

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. PrettyLights

PrettyLights Timer

Oct 11, 2017
    9:08 AM
    Id like to add that the all cure potions dropped in this map have a different ID than the other all cures in the game. They do not stack together and you need to set a seperate hotkey to use them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    6:08 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    They actually fixed that bug like a year ago, but I guess they didn't use that new source when adding new stuff.