1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hi all!!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by florels, Nov 12, 2020.

1. florels

florels Snail

Oct 6, 2020
    Female
    10:03 AM
    florels
    I/L Wizard
    My name is Jamie and I'd say I'm a long time mapler, but I've been playing maple on-off for the past 8 years? So I never really got too deep into maple in terms of end-game content. I've also only been able to play bbb maple for a couple months (I only got to lv. 19) when I was younger, so this is technically my first time! It's definitely very different compared to the usual version of maple I've played, but I really enjoy it so far.

My ign is florels and my discord is dead#8017. I hope to be able to make some new friends and possibly find a guild I can call home!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    10:03 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Welcome! I hope you have loads of fun here! I also never made it to end game content originally but I have made it loads farther here.

3. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    2:03 PM
    welcome Jamie!!!!!

4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    7:03 AM
    Just gonna sliiide on in here and say Hi jamie, I KNOW I'M LATE I'M SORRY!
    OnionCry

• Funny Funny x 1