1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Integra's Casual Journal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sprawl, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    5:48 AM
    It's never too late to start fresh, isn't it? There's certainly something romantic about going on a new adventure, where anything could happen and the possibilities for new experiences are endless.

This will hopefully be a journal in which I summarily post updates about my maple experience.
    Instead of making grand gestures and setting overarching long term goals, I'm gonna be taking it easy.

Default roll was a classic Thief set up, so I went with it.

Creation.jpg

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 1
    Playtime : 1 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 01:00 Hour(s)

Standard Maple Island playthrough, a bit tedious since I decided to invest in base int. Spent some time window shopping in the Cash Shop, making a wishlist for all the nx I wish to acquire (fashion is very important). Finished up Maple Island and made 1st job.

Current goal(s) : Accumulate enough nx to buy new wardrobe

Rogue.jpg

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bigbutts

bigbutts Brown Teddy

May 31, 2017
    10:48 PM
    bigbutts
    How the hell did you get the skin and eye color on a lvl 1 ??? :0 was there an update??

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. IHearColors

IHearColors Timer

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    7:48 PM
    Shadower, I/L Arch Mage, Bandit
    yeh update so there's more customization options for hair, skin, and eye color. I think they also added the awful (i mean amazing) bowl-cut for male too

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    4:48 AM
    yep since two weeks ago

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 2
    Playtime : 2 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 03:00 Hour(s)

Completed beginner thief quests, simultaneously doing Victoria quests.
    While killing Stumps, a Gacha ticket dropped. I figured using it immediately would be best, as I am in need of Mesos to afford basic necessities (Ciders, Speed Potions, Stars). Ended up getting a level 38 mage overall, fetched me 50k (Not bad!).

Afterwards I continued questing. Noticed Nautilus quests have a pretty high exp yield for their level, which is nice. My damage is pretty bad, but it'll pick up eventually. Thankfully, I don't need high damage to 1/2 hit most mobs involving low level quests.

Decided to postpone nx suiting-up in favor of getting a pet with all its respective equips. Manually picking things up and potting isn't much fun.

Current goal(s) :
    • Accumulate enough nx to buy new wardrobe
    • Afford Steelies, attack gloves
    2Sum.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 3
    Playtime : 3 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 06:00 Hour(s)

Eventful day!

I kicked the day off by selling fame for 100k and buying some Steelies. Did more quests in Nautilus and also hunted pigs for the Pig Head (took forever!). Went on to one of my favorite parts of questing : Jump Quests

3Shumi.jpg

After that I only had about 10k left and hardly any potions. Decided KPQing for some potions is the way to go. Found a party, ran a couple times, and even made a new friend! I was gonna call it for the day, but he urged me to stay for one more pq, as he was lacking 1 card to complete his set and was already level 30. I complied. We ended up getting the card, slime shoes and a Scroll for Overall Armor for INT 10% !

3KerningCollage.jpg

With little effort, I managed to sell the scroll for a cool 2.5Mil (Yay, no more PoorStory). My next goal was to get some decent entry level gear. I scoured the Fm using owls and I managed to find this piece of a glove for a decent price.

3Gloves.jpg

While owling (Note: I owl using an old account) a very good friend I haven't seen in forever logged into one of their old accounts! Had a wonderful time reconnecting, truly thankful for this chance encounter.

3Reunion.jpg

Ruru suggested I borrow their old Dex robe, and I obliged. Dex is not a main stat for me, and I intend to retrieve it once I get a maple claw anyway, so it's not that game breaking

3Robe.jpg

After this I went to CBD to buy a level 20 claw. I also bought Adamantium, so I could upgrade the claw to its better model. Did some more questing, killed Mano and even got few cards. Also 100% done with pet equips, can now fully focus my nx on FashionStory.

Current goal(s) :
    • Afford Steelies, attack gloves - Achieved
    • Have 50 Luk, equip Adamantium Igor
    3Sum.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 4
    Playtime : 2 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 08:00 Hour(s)

Another fine session.

Did Winston's quests and and a few other ones. I was debating whether I should use the remaining 550k I had left to 100% the Igor and bump my range up a bit more. Ultimately decided against it, as I will be replacing the claw in the near future and it will likely have no resale value. Instead, I took to the market in search of cheap Luk earrings and a Ragged Black Cape.

Cape was easy, I'd found one with 1w.a for a measly 50k. Now, I've known for a fact that 60/70% Scrolls for earring for Luk are pretty cheap, so I figured I'd be able to find a 6-8 Luk earring for the budget I had. When actually owling earrings, I found the prices of the earrings to be disproportionate to their scroll prices. ; Cheapest earrings were 7Luk for 1m, and scrolls were 50-150k.

Now, I usually advise against scrolling using most of your funding, as bad results tend to be very discouraging. However, with the market being this disproportionate, I decided to explore the option of self-scrolling from a statistical standpoint.

Assuming 2 Luk 4 slot Single Earring (no point in scrolling a failed 1st slot earring so I used a 2/4 one for the starting point). Earring's Luk stat = L

Ultimate result : L = 10 | P = 0.6^4 = 0.1296
    Desirable result + : L = 8 | P = 4C3 * 0.6^3 * 0.4 = 0.3456
    Desirable result : L = 6 | P = 4C2 * 0.6^2 * 0.4^2 = 0.3456
    Undesirable result : L = 4 | P = 4C1 * 0.6 * 0.4 ^3 = 0.1536
    Failiure : L = 2 | P = 0.4^4 = 0.0256

As you can see, the chance of getting a desirable result is about 82%, with the undesirable result being unlikely and not that awful (can accept 4 Luk for 500k), and failure non-existent.

Combine that with the fact that the cost of the project is half the cost of a pre-scrolled earring, it is very beneficial to persue this.

With those odds in mind, I decided to go for it.

4EarCollage.jpg

Needless to say, I was exalted. The added Luk enabled me to wear the Igor immediately, and so I went, empowered, questing.

Current goal(s) :
    • Have 50 Luk, equip Adamantium Igor - Achieved
    • 2nd job

4Sum.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  9. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 5
    Playtime : 4 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 12:00 Hour(s)

Started the day by finishing up most of the Victoria main-town quests. From there I headed to the dungeon to work on the [Wanted - X Monster] quests and the Raggedy Cape quest. Partied up with another Thief to hunt Zombie and Horny Mushrooms (Ant tunnel IV Spawn >> Ant tunnel I Spawn).

Got an Ilbi and a Snowglobe Chair lend from my KPQ friend vvorld. Had some meso from selling Wand M.Att 60% I got from mano, so I decided to purchase another Ilbi.

5Trade.jpg

Later I hunted Evil eye's for their lucrative exp quests. By the time I was done I was almost level 31, off to Dark Lord.

5Ass.jpg

Finally level 30, was able to complete Basic Maplestory Knowledge for that sweet Shoe Jump 30% scroll. Also got invited to join a guild, why not :)

5Guild.jpg

I did more research about all the HP washing and MP washing I'll to have to do, decided I will stop putting points into INT once I have 120, As I don't want to cripple myself too much.

After thoroughly researching hair options, I decided that I want to get one of the Event Hairs. It's a big candy expense, the price being almost as high as a Zombie Ring. However, my principle is that liking how your character looks is much more important than something so trivial as a few stats, or in other words, Fashion > Gearz.

5Sum.jpg

Current goal(s) :
    • Accumulate enough nx to buy new wardrobe - Making progress
    • 2nd job - Achieved
    • Finish putting points into INT
    • Save up for a Zakum helmet
    • Save up for a Maple Kandayo

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  10. chunchunmaru

chunchunmaru Blue Snail

Nov 20, 2020
    Male
    10:48 PM
    You know what, this post lowekey motivated me to start playing the game again... I have a lvl 4x spearman but don't want to play it so I'm starting from scratch.
    Do you have any suggestion I could play to eventually party up? ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    I’m happy my experience motivated you that way :)
    My best advice to you is to play a class that you like it’s skills, aesthetics, basically how fun it is to play for you.
    As for partying up, the ultimate partner for any Assassin is the Bowmaster, but I’ll gladly party with anyone, regardless of class. Feel free to add me to buddy, the Ign is actually Lntegra ;)

12. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 6
    Playtime : 18 Hour(s)
    Total Playtime : 30 Hour(s)

Whew! Rainy weekend, spent most of the time indoors. A lot of Mapling took place, so instead of making three separate entries, I decided to make one entry for the entire weekend.

Bound for Nihal Desert, sporting a new hair colour ;) . At level 33 there's really no better place to go than the Ariant quest line, solid exp and great fun.
    Made it all the way from level 33 to 36 there. Afterwards, I went back to Victoria for more quests.

While walking down ant tunnel, on the way to the "Beware : Jr. Boogies" sign, I was observing the tremendous spawn of Horny / Zombie Mushroom, and a genius idea came to me : Recruit 2-3 determined adventurers and hunt 999 of each mushroom. I Megaphoned to see if anyone would heed my call. One brave man did.

6Brave.jpg

After about 20 minutes of hunting, we completed our mission. A bunch of candies were acquired in the process and a couple of Gacha tickets too. The entire endeavor netted me a solid level.

Onward to Perion. Met up with Winston, Hunted 200/300 Wooden/Stone Masks (could only 1 shot them now) and later faced Stumpy.

6Stumpy.jpg

Did a few more quests at Victoria and managed to almost hit level 40. Decided to hit Zipanagu for quests as I was finally strong enough to 1-2 shot Cloud Foxes and Flaming Raccoons. Only ~80 Fox tails (etc) in, I get the best possible drop they have : Newspaper Hat.

You see, while in itself of no real use or value, the hat can be turned in to Tsuri of Showa Town, as part of his "Read the Newspaper" quest for a valuable scroll.

6OaDex.jpg

The goal was now to hit level 40 and get Elpam Gorlab's quest "Reversal". This quest involves long travel and quest etc. gathering, but also rewards a valuable scroll : Glove for Attack 70%. With that in mind, I hopped on over to NLC to do John Barricade's quest : Subani's Legacy.

Some of you may remember the OG 2008 days, in which this quest was THE way to get funding as a Level 36+ noob in GMS.
    The reward, Glove for Attack 60% was sold for about 4m at the time, a lot of meso. Ah, the days when 8 attack Work Gloves cost 20m and having them certified you a pro in KPQ.

There is one room that contains all the mobs that you need to hunt for the quest, but you could never get to the top platform where most of the mobs were , no matter which portal you tried taking. Now, some twelve years later, these riddles aren't so complicated.

6SubaniCollage.jpg

Back to Kerning. Had my final showdown with the subway JQ. With all the frustration that is Jump quests, I've gotta say, I really enjoyed this one. It's this kind of map design that makes me appreciate the game and the thought that went to developing it.

6ShumiCollage.jpg

I even got a neat reward from it, worked out surprisingly well.

6Gomu.jpg

The weekend was a not over yet, however, all this writing and editing is taking a bit too long for me to do all in one sitting, so the entry will be split in two (revolutionary concept?).

Status, Goals and Achievements will be posted in the following half-entry :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 6.5
    Playtime : 18 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 30 Hour(s)

Continuing my last post.

After reaching level 40, I went to complete the next valuable scroll quest : Sakura, the Kitty, and the Orange Marble.
    Fairly easy quest, can be done in less than 5 minutes in Ludi and Showa.

6.5Sakura.jpg

Found a single Rare Gacha ticket, first somewhat valuable pull.

6.5Gach.jpg

I didn't plan on LPQing much at first, but seeing how my damage is piss poor and has started making questing efficiently somewhat difficult, I decided to LPQ all the way and go for the Broken Glasses. I really didn't expect it to be so... enjoyable. Even though its not great exp, its nice to hang out while repeating a fun quest together SlimeGrin

6.5LudiC.jpg

After doing a couple of LPQ rounds, my guildies suggested we do GPQ. Now, I've never done a full run of GPQ SlimeSweat2, but hey, there's a first time for anything. Everyone was really patient and I was explained all that is needed to be done in each stage. I ended up having a really great time!

6.5GPQC.jpg

Having given it some thought, I decided that at level 43 I will need not only a claw, but also an overall that is scrolled with Luk. I owled Bathrobes and Sauna Robes, and was sorely disappointed. Not only were the options scarce, they were disproportionately expensive in relation to the price of Overall for Luk scrolls.

You know what that means MapleF11

By now I had some solid resources from all the valuable scroll quests and what not, I devised a plan as follows :

The goal : 15+ Luk Bathrobe
    The Budget : 5-7m Total
    The method :
    1. Purchase 10+ Overall for Luk 10% scrolls for 100-300k each and 2+ 30% scrolls for 0.8-1.5m each
    2. Purchase 13 clean Bathrobes
    3. Throw all the 10%s on the robes
    4. Throw the 30%s on the remaining clean robes
    5. Hopefully end up with at least one +1 robe, scroll it with 60%
    Execution went pretty much according to plan, with a slight twist for the better ; I passed 1/11 10%s on the 9th scroll. After the pass, I turned to 30% a clean robe. It passed. Now I had two +1 robes, two 10% scrolls and one 30% scroll left. I have already cleared the plan's requirement at that point, so I decided to use the 10%s on the remaining cleans and the 30% on one of the +1's.

6.5RNGesus.jpg

At this point I decided to not push my luck, and finish the robes later.

Did some more LPQing and got to level 43. I needed a proper claw now. For additional funds, I went to General Maestro of Omega Sector. His quest 'Terminating the Dark Force' (Lv 31) has a 1/3 chance to award Overall for Int scroll 10/60%. Took some time climbing up and down the tower, but thanks to the Drumming Bunny Mini Dungeon, the farming part of the quest didn't take too long.

6.5Maestro.jpg

Elpam Gorlab's quest was a bit tedious, since I had to alternate between NLC, Omega Sector and Ludi. I used my last Omega Sector Warp Ticket when going to GPQ, so travel was really time consuming.

6.5Elpam.jpg

Funds were accumulating well. My new friend Tanji gave me a great deal on his old Maple Claw MapleF16. Even though its not a Kandayo as I originally envisioned, it will definitely carry me to level 64.

6.5Claw.jpg

All this focus on gearing turned the spotlight away from an important fact : NX suiting-up is complete! I am very pleased with the results, and can now finally focus on the long-term task at hand : Washing

6.5Lady.jpg

Current goal(s) :
    • Accumulate enough nx to buy new wardrobe - Achieved
    • Accumulate NX for AP resets
    • Finish 35 Runs of LPQ
    • Finish putting points into INT - Achieved
    • Save up for a Maple Kandayo - Achieved

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 7
    Playtime : 6 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 36 Hour(s)

LPQing, got about 7 runs in, then the party disbanded, after which, a thought occurred to me ; I am missing out on Zombie Rings. +3 one's yield about 250HP and assuming I hit 7/9 75%s, that's 650HP right there, for 6 months.

I figured I might as well gain some meso from farming so I hurried to Master Chronos. In about 1 hour and some of farming, I'd gotten ~20 candies and 1 Helmet for Dex 60% scroll.

7Chronos.jpg

The scroll was nice, but at 15-20 candies per hour and 750 left for three +3 Zombie Rings, I decided that it would take way to long to farm in Chronos. My friend vvorld suggested I farm in Burnt Land V. Kind of a drag because I was so far away in Ludi, but whatever. Going to Burnt Land turned out to be very beneficial. I managed to get 150 candies over 2 hours and some, and 8 Gacha tickets.

7Burnt.jpg

My focus will now be farming candies until either the event ends, or I have satisfactory Zombie Rings.

I'm also glad to say I finished scrolling both bathrobes! the results were as following :
    • 10 Luk / 8 Slots -> 18 Luk MapleF3
    • 5 Luk / 9 Slots -> 19 Luk
    Not bad, I guess. Exceptional If you count in the fact the the invest totaled at 8.6m and a 19 Luk robe would have cost me 15m MapleF17

7OAC.jpg

Unfortunately, farming will level me out of LPQ, so no broken glasses. I am okay with that MapleF12

Gacha counter :
    • 0 -> 3 Common
    • 0 -> 5 Rare
    Current goal(s) :
    • Finish 35 Runs of LPQ - Abandoned
    • Farm 900 canides total - 300/900

7Sum.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 8
    Total playtime : 42 Hour(s)

Reached level 50 by candy farming at Burnt Land. Decided to use my saved Gacha tickets since I'll be spending most of my current funds on a Zakum Helmet.

8Gach.jpg

Afterwards, I got together with a couple of my guildies and we did the Zakum prequest.

8Outie.jpg

I believe that Jump Quests are... an acquired taste. After dealing with John, Shumi and Sabitrama a few times, Zak JQ actually feels like a refreshing challenge.

Kicked off my Merching career with this Helmet for Dex Scroll(s) flip MapleF11

8Merching.jpg

Sold them in my shop for about 2.8m each, will be making sure I have as much meso as possible, in order to be able to make sweet deals such as this one.

After a failed AFK run (Bishop died mid res) yesterday, I finally found another party to take me, this time non-AFK with hb MapleF17. It was a tough run, the Bishop died in this one too, but they got it.

8Zakum.jpg

I survived the ordeal and got my helmet MapleF13 . Sadly no Triple Throw skillbook, will have to get it another time.

Will be resuming my candy farming activities, hopefully I don't level too much, as I'd like to EPQ MapleF18

Gacha counter :
    • 3 -> 9 Common
    • 5 -> 5 Rare
    Current goal(s) :
    • Farm 900 canides total - 500/900
    • Save up for a Zakum helmet - Achieved
    • Amass funds, stay keen for bargains

8Sum.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 9
    Playtime : 5 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 47 Hour(s)

Stayed in El Nath, figured I should get TT10 out of the way now. I found a party that runs AFK Zak daily, and they were happy to bring me along every night. After about 4 runs, we got it!

By that time, the event was almost over, so I went to farm the last bit of candy I could. Decided that Drakes was the place for me, because why not farm and get tonnes of meso from the Helmet for INT 60% scrolls that drop there. Two hours later, I hardly have 50 candy and no scrolls MapleF3_Origin. Goodbye Drakes.

The next day, the event was finally over. I mean, it was nice, but I feel like the time-limited nature of it put a lot pressure on farming candies and it was kind of stressful by the end of it. I can now EPQ in peace MapleF2. Did 5 runs of EPQ. The PQ might be short, but I enjoy how straightforward it is. Kill these, drop this, MAZE...
    I even manged to white the final boss. Surprising feat at 120 base int.

I am finally not spending NX on anything, so it is time to start MP washing. 5 washes at each level yield about 50 extra MP. The plan is to wash MP until I feel I've done enough, the tentative goal being 250 washes. The double NX vote event came in time for that MapleF14.

I'm also happy to update that I purchased a solid Skanda. Thoroughly broke now, but it was worth it. All that's left to do now is level up MapleF17.

My university entrance exam is coming up, so I won't be playing as much as I've been playing, for the next couple weeks and updates will probably be less diverse. Need to score in the top two percentile to be able to apply for program I want MapleF18.

Current goal(s) :
    • Amass NX, wash MP - 5/250 Washes done
    • Farm 900 canides total - 550/900 - Event over
    • Level Up slowly

9Sum.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 10
    Playtime : 5 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 52 Hour(s)

I've been doing mostly EPQs, with short sessions of Master Chronos farms here and there. I put my Maple Claw up for sale for 20m in the hopes that I manage to sell it by the time I reach level 55, and will be able to replace it with a higher attack, cheaper, Shinobi Bracer. It sold a bit earlier than I had expected, making me go through 53-55 with a clean 16 attack Meba MapleF10.

During the boss stage of one of my EPQ runs, the Bless buff I had on was running out, so I tried asking the Cleric to recast. I was not thinking of the fact that my pet was off and that I was taking touch damage from the boss while typing MapleF3.

10Stupid.jpg

Yes, These are Balanced Furies. I have a theory that the Shadow Star bug will be fixed soon, which could cause star prices to rise significantly. Also, I really want to use Furies, as they look MUCH COOLER than plain Ilbis MapleF11.

I am happy to announce that I have ascended.

No I did not MapleF3_Origin

It all started with a ~30 minute Chronos farm that yielded no Helmet Dex 60% scrolls, but in turn, three Common Gachapon tickets. 2 hitting the Chronos' with the Meba is pretty discouraging so I opted to finish the session and just use the three tickets at shrine.

10Glove0.jpg

And everywhere people rejoiced. The initial plan was of course, sell it as is. I put it up for the lowest price the owl search for 2 Int Yellow Work Gloves yielded. It sat for a couple days, I wasn't comfortable with selling it any cheaper.

In the same room my shop is located at, I found a clean Raggedy Old Cape for 75k (basically free). Seeing this as a great opportunity to perhaps make a low level int cape and through that, generate meso, I bought the cape and a 30% Cape for Int scroll.

To my surprise, It worked. As far as I know, unfinished INT gears are hard to sell, and only 10+ INT capes are really valuable. Since 60%'s tend to be a bit traitorous, I opted for 70%'s. I bought two 70% scrolls from two different shops, also picking up a Glove for Magic Attack 30% scroll in one of the shops, for about 1.5m below market price, to sell later. 1st 70% scroll worked, 2nd one killed the cape. Naturally, I was in a state of slight... rage.

10Glove1.jpg

Now, I usually don't go around scrolling expensive items with expensive scrolls, but my emotions got the best of me. I figured its alright, since I had already gotten all the early-mid game items I need, blowing up the non-selling YWG with the underpriced scroll I had just bought won't make or break my game. The results were... uplifting.

I tried selling it as is for a day, but to no avail. As I stated earlier, unfinished gears are harder to move. There is but one course of action left : Scroll or Die. The plan : Two 70%'s and then two 60%'s. I called up my homies with an optimistic "who wants to see me mess up my 5int 4slot ywg" to my lucky fm room/channel and fired up my Eye of Fire ritual. LETS GOOOO MapleF5MapleF5MapleF5

10Glove2.jpg

10Glove3.jpg

Now, I have no idea how much these gloves are actually worth. Owls were no good in appraising them, as no gloves of similar stats were available. I have gotten very broad estimates from friends and guildies, ranging from 100-250m. I'll probably just hold on to them and slowly collect offers until I've gotten one that I feel is as high as I can get MapleF2.

After the successful scrolling, we all went to Amoria to attend Yozzi and GoAva's wedding.

10Wedding.jpg

Lastly, I managed to get a decent Shinobi Bracer for 5m. I figured I shouldn't invest too much in it, since I'll be replacing it very soon with the Skanda. Next destination : Windraiders MapleF17

Gacha counter :
    • 9 -> 14 Common
    • 5 -> 5 Rare
    Current goal(s) :
    • Level up slowly, get to level 64
    • Gather offers for the YWG
    • Amass NX, wash MP - 12/250 Washes done

10Sum.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. cglavatchi

cglavatchi Mano

Jul 3, 2017
    Male
    7:48 PM
    Magician, Brawler, Marauder
    Lets gooooo, new posttt

19. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 11
    Total playtime : 58 Hour(s)

Headed to Windraiders to get some sweet exp gains in. I remember the path through the Phantom Forest well, and I've done the Valley of Heroes jump quest a thousand times, so getting to WRs should be a piece of cake MapleF2

11Wind2.jpg

Yeah... that totem pole slapped me so hard I went to Voodoos instead. Solid exp, Stoppers, easy map, just an overall good time MapleF16

11Vood.jpg

Been gathering Erasers passively for a while now, decided to get the Flaming Katana as it is the coolest looking Scrolling went kinda funky MapleF12
    Basically, I had four Sword for Attack 10% scrolls in my inventory. Thinking, its free real estate, I hurl them on the sword. 4th 10% passes. Bought a 30% for 500k, it passed too, and the last two 60%s both passed.

11Flame.jpg
    11Result.jpg

Big news! The Gloves I had made sold for 180M. I had not expected this outcome at all. In fact, because I was Smega'ing them on my alt to save nx, I put it up in its shop too, thinking people will just leave offers. The highest offer I'd gotten all week was 1 Chaos Scroll + 10m, which is like what, 130m. Anyways... this led to my alt having 180m minus tax. Now, I'll be DAMNED if I have to pay tax twice, so I ended up learning how to drop meso like a pro chief bandit and dropping 175.5m in 50k bags MapleF8 .

I figured I'd finally get some proper Int gear. I managed to buy / make the following for these costs :
    • 6 Int Raccoon Mask + 12 Int Raccoon Mask - 35M (bought)
    • 5 Int Red Emerald Earring - 5M (made)
    • 6 Int Red Marker - 18M (bought)
    No female bathrobes in the 20-40m price range were available. To make one, I purchased 15 Overall for Int 10% scrolls for around 2.5m each. The 3rd one passed, and that prompted me to stop 10%ing. I debated just selling it as is for a 17.5m~ gain, but ultimately decided that I need a bathrobe, and this is a great chance to make one and not have it cost too much. Three 70%s and Six 60%s later, the robe's at 19 Int and I'm a very happy camper.
    • 19 Int Bathrobe - 41M (made MapleF11)
    After that, I celebrated by getting all the ingredients for Ellin's Ring and doing the questline. I just love the Ellin Forest area, cool atmosphere, great exp, neat story.

11Kar.jpg

Getting closer and closer to level 64 and the S K A N D A. Got all my Int gear down, only thing left is the Goblin's Bat (+5 int weapon) which I'll get at 65. Back to Voodoos (or maybe Windraiders MapleF17).

Gacha counter :
    • 14 -> 21 Common
    • 5 -> 5 Rare
    Current goal(s) :
    • Level up slowly, get to level 64
    • Gather offers for the YWG - Sold for 180m
    • Amass NX, wash MP - 22/250 Washes done

11Sum.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  20. OP
    OP
    Sprawl

Sprawl Horny Mushroom

Nov 16, 2020
    Entry : 12
    Playtime : 20 Hour(s)
    Total playtime : 78 Hour(s)

It's been a while since I've last posted, and I'm happy to be back. I haven't played that much, Nevertheless, some interesting developments took place.

Picking up where we last left off, more voodoo training MapleF3

12Voods.jpg

Feeling a bit burnt out on grinding, I switched to PPQ. Exp was pretty much comparable to voodz, until I managed to recruit a full party. With 6 People, the runs were much quicker.

12Pirate.jpg

ez 7 min runz
    12Piratefull.jpg

After those couple of levels at PPQ, I felt like doing some questing. Luckily I was already in Mu Lung, an area abundant with cool quests, so I was inbound for some good times.

12QuestC.jpg

During an FM break, I happened upon Three clean Masks, up for 99k each. I only had about 3m in liquid meso so I figured I could try my luck with 10%s.

12Mask.jpg

Some Gacha shenanigans. Was bored, had one rare ticket. One ticket gach run incoming!

12Gach.jpg

I deduced that this is a lucky channel and invited my Guildmaster to roll there too.

12Gach2.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1