1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

General items drop rate thread

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Kimmy, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    12:02 PM
    Demure
    +1
    I wouldn;t change the drop rate if HT was done daily like Zakum, but since HT run is organised max 1/week for whole server we should consider making the droprates better.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sam park

sam park Snail

Jun 6, 2020
    Male
    7:02 AM
    Bob's Shell doesn't drop after (unknowingly) giving it to The Rememberer. Spent a couple hours changing channels and killing over a dozen Bobs only to leave empty handed.

3. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    4:02 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    This must be a new phenomenon. I never had this problem.

4. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    12:02 PM
    Beginner
    Pretty sure that is bad luck.

5. OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    1:02 PM
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    Happened to me as well back then, try again on all cc, it drops eventually

6. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    Feeed
    Corsair
    D. Roy card in Magatia.

It's on a 1h30 double spawn and I had to do 8 full rotations for a set. Seems very excessive compared to every other map boss.

I was seeing the same people camping the map for cards too, so it doesn't look like this was a problem unique to maybe but maybe we were all unlucky

7. Virushade

Virushade Slime

Jan 22, 2019
    Male
    7:02 PM
    Virushade
    Corsair
    Hermes
    Nest Golem card in Leafre.

Might be due to low spawn rates, but grinded there for almost 2 weeks, 1-1.5hr each to get my full set.

8. Hchaos

Hchaos Slime

Nov 29, 2020
    Male
    Hchaos
    Bishop
    Stepbros
    I think scrolls should get a bit of a drop rate increase am what you would call a grinder when it comes to these types of games i have been playing full for about 2 weeks now got a mage from 1-120 which in that time (yes it can be done) but the grind has not realy been as satisfying as i would have hoped and ik that iam not the only grinder in the game ihave been grinding so for about 2 days same as drakes so tatol of 4 days just as a test got about 6 scrolls if u can check how long iam online go see it should give u an idea of how long I grind most people say just buy the scrolls but that kinda kills the satisfaction of farming and doing it yourself. So I think the drop rate should increase even if not by alot but .

9. Hchaos

Hchaos Slime

Nov 29, 2020
    Male
    Hchaos
    Bishop
    Stepbros

10. Hchaos

Hchaos Slime

Nov 29, 2020
    Male
    Hchaos
    Bishop
    Stepbros
    oh evil eyes did 99 and 999 quest no cards from them idk if they just dont drop or if its just a very low chance

11. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    They drop - you just got very unlucky. I once did the 99 Curse Eyes quest and got all 5 cards - because I was INCREDIBLY lucky.

12. Flyinpanda

Flyinpanda Brown Teddy

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    Ask me in game
    Flyinpandas | Lazypanda
    Shadower
    Konoha
    Leafre Harps: After killing almost 300+ and completing the 5/5 set only one power crystal ore dropped (been here for about an hour)

13. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    300+ kills for a map with okay spawn to 5/5 the set seems very fair actually, or even on the lucky side. I think I killed like 1000+ in the map for harp's set.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Flyinpanda

Flyinpanda Brown Teddy

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    Ask me in game
    Flyinpandas | Lazypanda
    Shadower
    Konoha
    I've actually killed over 300 but that was just to be super safe but I did go through like 300 bulls

15. Dawnie

Dawnie Mushmom

Nov 19, 2016
    Female
    Malaysia
    Dawnielle, DirtySoul
    Night Lord
    Heaven
    Not sure if its been mentioned, Chicken from shanghai has a ridiculous low rate for its card. Request to bump it up since chicken mobs has already in a low count in its map compared to duck/sheep.

16. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    Try Thailand?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dawnie

Dawnie Mushmom

Nov 19, 2016
    Female
    Malaysia
    Dawnielle, DirtySoul
    Night Lord
    Heaven
    might try that out, but ... its a general drop rate thread, not a suggestion thread imo.

18. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    I feel it is not that bad? I had a much worse time with cow and black goat, i think.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Dawnie

Dawnie Mushmom

Nov 19, 2016
    Female
    Malaysia
    Dawnielle, DirtySoul
    Night Lord
    Heaven
    Yea, i haven go to that part yet. I mean, i maxed out sheep and duck and my chicken card still on 2/5.

20. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    Isn’t this a suggestion too? But I agree the other China mobs except the Centipede is a pain in the ass to collect.