1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Himes Mapowner level requirement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pepper, Nov 9, 2020.

1. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    2:57 PM
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    Even if they do an adhoc fix, would they only apply it to himes and not anego? Sure, no one normally trains in the anego map, but i guess the logic should be the same.

2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    5:57 PM
    DMsRebirth
    Meso explode in Forest of Towers instead. Better exp and no mapowner problems (there is no boss there so killing a gold monk is enough to grab mapowner regardless of your level)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    From my personal experience you can't do FoT as low level cb without max mesos explosion and having a point in mesos guard, though I would recommend having more due to skill duration.

In Himes at level 70 it was quite expensive to drop enough to kill them, and FoT is 2x as much if not more. Also you would have to party with most likely a 110+ bishop for them to even be able to lure. The FoT mobs switch target a lot easier and take longer to kill than Himes so you become the target and have to be able to take the hits. Level 1 mesos guard doesn't last very long. I would not recommend going FoT at 70. Himes worked for myself and my husband at level 70, when the event didn't have the map as a hot spot.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    6:57 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Forgive me if I'm wrong. Luring priest shouldn't need to be high level like 110+. even if they spam miss, luring itself is fine. and finishing them is role of CBs ME, which doesn't rely on CBs acc.
    only higher level than CB is enough to be lurer. if more than -5 lower than CB, than priest won't be able to get exp.
    only 110+ required is for FoT mist grinding finisher, since they need to "finish" misted 1hp monks.

5. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    The priest needs to be able to survive the attacks and lure. If you can't hit them they don't seem to follow as easily. Cb doesn't need the accuracy but needs the dmg and also needs to be able to survive the damage.

6. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Hello! I am bumping this thread especially given the new event update. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. nics

nics Mushmom

Nov 3, 2020
    5:57 AM
    idk what to do with my dmgless intdit during events when himes are full

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. IHateApple

IHateApple Horny Mushroom

Dec 19, 2017
    2:57 PM
    IHateApple
    Dragon Knight
    I think the better approach for this problem is just to lower the Black Crow's level to same as himes which keep all other status same.

• Agree Agree x 1