1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lixi's Art Studio [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Lixi, Nov 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Lixi

Lixi Pink Teddy

Mar 9, 2016
    Female
    2:42 PM
    Lixi
    Marauder
    Frost
    ❄ about me ❄
    Hello, I'm Lixi! (Or some of you know me by Irene ^^) I've been on the server on and off since 2016, offering my maple art commissions here and there. I had a thread previously, but due to changes in my art style as well as legend's economy- I thought it would be best to start a new shop all together! (and also to declutter) If you'd like to see more examples of my art, feel free to check out my IG linked in my signature c:

❄ pricing ❄
    colored bustshot - 35m
    [​IMG]
    couple bustshot - 65m
    [​IMG]

❄ payment ❄
    Payment can be made through my shop in ch7 fm16- or if it's unavailable, we can arrange a meeting via discord! (Lixi#0001)

❄ form ❄
    If you're interested please let me know the following:
    IGN -
    character references -
    expression/extra info -
    payment method -

❄ note ❄
    - I will only start commissions after receiving payment.
    - Commissions can take anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks depending on queue & my rl responsibilities.
    - I occasionally stream art on twitch, so lmk if you'd like to be notified if I do happen to stream your commission!

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Shui

Shui Slime

May 15, 2020
    Shui
    Beginner
    IGN - Shui
    character references - [​IMG]
    expression/extra info - curious/confused (similar vibe to this?), also regular mouth please (not so :3)
    payment method - through shop or direct trade, either works!

3. Waeri

Waeri Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Female
    5:42 PM
    Waeri
    Bishop
    Vivid
    Oh my DOODNESS your art <3
    I'd like a couple bustshot :3

IGN - Waeri & Nise (photo included since Nise is GM)
    character references - Waeri: https://imgur.com/ir4RdEZ // Nise: https://imgur.com/y4ZE3W4 ;; can add whatever else you feel looks like expression of love hehe
    expression/extra info - https://imgur.com/UMKl44N this pose please :3 (Waeri is the white bear and Nise is the brown bear)
    payment method - mesos! can pay your shop if open right now ^-^

Thank you <3 You've earned yourself an IG follower - i really really love your art! OnionSpark

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. klaare

klaare Horny Mushroom

May 17, 2018
    Female
    5:42 AM
    Artemys/klaare
    Bowmaster
    Promise
    oooh me please! i've been waiting for new art threads HAHAHA

single bustshot for me:
    IGN - Artemys (but dont refer to my look on $maple cuz i'll be changing it)
    character references -
    [​IMG]
    expression/extra info -
    something tsundere-ish like the below two OnionInnocent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    payment method - i paid thru your shop under the ign: klaare. thank you so much! :heartbeat:

/edit/: changed my character reference image since you have not started on mine, thank you once again!! MapleF2

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  5. KyokoKiri

KyokoKiri Mushmom

Mar 19, 2018
    5:42 AM
    KyokoKiri
    Night Lord
    IGN - KyokoKiri
    character references - [​IMG]
    expression/extra info - whichever u think is cute :) it's up to you.
    payment method - paid through shop under the ign: AsunaYuki. thank u!SlimeSmileSlimeSmileSlimeSmile

• Like Like x 1
  6. randomhs

randomhs Timer

May 25, 2020
    randomHS
    Oyasumi
    IGN - milet + munji (paying on randomhs)
    character references -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    expression/extra info -
    a playful vibe, something similar to this if possible! if it's a little too weird, I can think of something else LOL

[​IMG]
    payment method - reached out on discord, paying in-game.

I would also love to watch you draw this, so please lmk if that happens!

7. OP
    OP
    Lixi

Lixi Pink Teddy

Mar 9, 2016
    Female
    Lixi
    Marauder
    Frost
    Hello! So sorry for the wait, things got busy in my personal life... TT - TT Hope you'll like it & thanks for the support! <3

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Shui

Shui Slime

May 15, 2020
    Shui
    Beginner
    ljahsdgksjadg super cute, her expression and the soft colours are everything !! thank you so much for bringing my lil char to life & no worries on the wait at all MapleF14

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. fireelement1

fireelement1 Orange Mushroom

Jul 8, 2020
    Male
    Bishop
    Dam dude, you're talented!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Lixi

Lixi Pink Teddy

Mar 9, 2016
    Female
    Lixi
    Marauder
    Frost
    Hi everyone! A bit of an update, things got really busy at my work/small business due to a new project & the holiday shopping season. ; _ ; I probably won't be able to finish the rest of the commission orders until the project is over and everything else has settle down a bit. (probably mid January-ish or so) I'm happy to refund the orders to anyone who hasn't received it yet, but if you don't mind waiting for that long I'll do my best to get it done in time! Really sorry for the inconvenience ; w ;/

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. Waeri

Waeri Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Female
    Waeri
    Bishop
    Vivid
    I hope all is well! Just wanted to check - any chance you'll be continuing/finishing the remaining commissions soon? :eek: LixiLixi

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Would love to have one of your drawings! Let me know when you're re-opening commissions!

13. OP
    OP
    Lixi

Lixi Pink Teddy

Mar 9, 2016
    Female
    Lixi
    Marauder
    Frost
    Hello! I've been working on the next two on the side, but honestly I think I have too much on my hands right now in my real life small business/shop to finish those and the ones after. ; _ ; I'm super grateful for all the support and I'll gladly refund everyone, who has their commission request still in queue, fully + compensation for their time & interest. I can even throw in a free little thank you doodle sketch if that's something you guys would like! I'm just way to overwhelmed and stressed out from my real life art/merch stuff right now and I'm so so sorry that I couldn't keep my promise.

I know it's very frustrating to have commissioned an artist and wait in anticipation for months but only to have them back out, and I'm really sorry to be that person. I also haven't played legends since when I posted this thread so my motivation is definitely lacking aha;; I hope you guys all had a great new years/lunar new years celebration! I'm honestly beyond happy to hear that everyone loves my art as much as they do. Thank you again, and I hope this isn't too selfish of me.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  14. randomhs

randomhs Timer

May 25, 2020
    randomHS
    Oyasumi
    I'd wait a year and more for your art, if that's an option, don't worry about it. :heartbeat: but if it would be a weight off your shoulders to refund everyone, that's perfectly fine too! I'm wishing you the best, and I hope things settle down for you. Happy holidays~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Lixi

Lixi Pink Teddy

Mar 9, 2016
    Female
    Lixi
    Marauder
    Frost
    Hi!! So sorry it's been over a year, thank you so much for your patience!!! ; w ;/ I did a thigh up instead of a bust-up as a bonus! (sorry if some parts look messy, my style has changed a bit SlimeSweat2)

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  16. OP
    OP
    Lixi

Lixi Pink Teddy

Mar 9, 2016
    Female
    Lixi
    Marauder
    Frost
    hihi! sorry for the delay as well but here you go!!

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 4