1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make the Worn Halloween Badge pendant Tradable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HeartOfGold, Nov 25, 2020.

Should we make the Worn Halloween Badge Pendant Tradable?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2020.
  1. Make halloween badge tradable

27.3%
  2. Make halloween badge tradable but with expiry dates

42.4%
  3. Leave them as it is (untradeable)

30.3%
  1. HeartOfGold

HeartOfGold Red Snail

Mar 31, 2020
    12:17 AM
    HeartOfGold
    Hermit
    Hey, so for this event, it feels like the purpose of the Worn Halloween Badge is a little lackluster. Firstly, the only way to obtain it would be by drawing it from the raffle which is available to players above level 71. Secondly, it is inferior to an already existing pendant (deputy star) in terms of stats. Thirdly, this item is untradeable.

The deputy star which also has a higher level requirement pretty much makes the Halloween badge obsolete. Being a pendant that has a level requirement of 10, I think it has the potential of benefiting lower level players.

I propose that we remove the trade restriction for the Halloween Badge so we can equip them on a lower level character or sell them in the market.

Since the stats of the Halloween badge doesn't outclass the stats of the deputy star, players will have the option to upgrade their pendant when they reach level 50. This is similar to how players are able to get the white Christmas Socks (1-2 int) during the Christmas event and have the option to upgrade to the yellow snowshoe if they wish to.

Thoughts?

2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    3:17 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    The item seemed very out of place for a level 71 locked event. I got 3 of them and tossed them because they were just space wasters. The stats would be great for my low level characters but alas, they can never get there. I think they should be tradeable or should have been a reward for the cafe.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. PrettyLights

PrettyLights Timer

Oct 11, 2017
    12:17 AM
    It's for sure the worst reward you can get as it's locked behind a level 71 quest. I immediately dropped the ones I raffled.

4. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    7:17 PM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    making them tradeable with expiry is i think the way it should have gone similar to the ice cream

5. Summer Rain

Summer Rain Pink Teddy

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    2:17 PM
    Yukimajiri; Yorushika
    I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Colors
    I personally doesnt think the badge is game breaking enuf for an expiration, but if it means it become tradable, Im all in.

6. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    3:17 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    I think as the only badge which provides INT from lv10, if it stays permanent, it will be a very marketable INT-gear seeing how there will be no replacements until one can wear the quest-obtainable Silver Deputy Pendant.

Unlike White Socks where people can still try to get Squishy Slime shoes or 1 INT sandals from Thailand quest as a replacement, without an expiration date, it will seem unfair to other players who did not play during the Halloween event to get this exclusive pendant, except buy it for a possibly hefty price in FM.

I think making it tradeable with an expiration date seems like the best option.

• Agree Agree x 4