1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

event item upgrade 100% pass rate

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by umaga, Nov 27, 2020.

1. umaga

umaga Orange Mushroom

Sep 10, 2019
    5:29 PM
    Vivid
    Hello,

For my suggestion today, I would like to propose event item upgrades to have a 100% pass rate. Thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration.

Best,

Umaga

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. CervezaSanta

CervezaSanta King Slime

Jul 29, 2017
    Male
    3:29 PM
    CervezaSanta
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Vivid
    I complained about this before in a past event feedback thread, I don't understand why we have to deal with RNG also during events, what's the point of farming for hours just to get a mediocre ring after failing every slot with a 75% chance to pass, to make me frustrated? what a great mechanic that I already have to deal with when events aren't happening, RNG in scrolls, mastery books, timeless/reverse weapons and events. I just want a moment in this game that isn't decided by RNG.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    5:29 AM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    With my three trash + badly scrolled rings crying in the corner there, i agree.
    Mans spent over 30 hours because i'm warrior and can't mob, and have a 75% scroll that fails, is big sad hours for me, and many others as well.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    It was actually a typo guys.
    The truth is, it is 57% pass rate, not 75%. That is why the essence fails a huge percentage of the time.
    Even 70% scrolls pass at a higher rate :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mrsoupman

mrsoupman Red Snail

Jun 3, 2019
    5:29 PM
    These past few events i've been swamped with school work and I had less time to participate during the event. I can just barely manage to get one equip as a reward and the fact that I could quite possibly just get shit stats cause of rng is kinda sad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    Bishop
    -
    My passing rate of zombie essence is 3/8
    Also none (4) of my ring is good OnionShout

1000 Candy for what

Also got a 5th ring and... lets just end it there , time to KMS

Edit : 5th ring fail first slot , Goodbye

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    2:29 PM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/summer-2020-event-feedback.34616/

I literally wrote an essay in this event feedback thread asking them to reduce RNG mechanics. What's the point of feedback threads if you don't listen to the feedback? Who knows?

This is coming from someone who on my first try got 3x 4 int rings and 1x 5 int ring on my mage. I still sympathize with all the people on my BL who spent hours and hours farming candies, spending THOUSANDS of candies for ring after ring just being absolutely RAILED by RNG.

8. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Or maybe just make two different pass rate scrolls.
    Such as, 50 event etcs for 75% pass rate, and 100 event etcs for 100% pass rate.
    Anyone feels lucky can just use 75%, or just go for 100%. :p

9. stomachache

stomachache Horny Mushroom

Mar 11, 2020
    Tokyo
    6:29 AM
    Remorse
    Hero
    Colors
  10. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    Bishop
    -
    What else can we get from Hallokitty beside ring ? more Cosmetic ?

[​IMG]