1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mesos: Advanced guide to making money quickly

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Shivering, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    7:33 PM
    Most people do this or get this for free, people normally go in anyways to HT.
    I've gotten mine for free. Thanks Duckys ❤️

If you would want a faster way to get mesos it would be farming popular scrolls, for me those were DEX helm scrolls, but now I'm trying to complete my Monster Book Card sets then after that I'm going to either farm for INT helm 60%'s, Sell leech. However, the Dead Mine Scrolls idea isn't that bad. People are going to be going to Zakum regardless and selling them a bit cheaper than 250k~300k would be ideal.

Good luck with what you choose to do though :)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    7:33 PM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    4 of the mules don't really matter; they are just filler level 80 mules. I recommend making 1 of them have haste and another have HB, but again it's not that important. The level 130 attacker I would recommend a mage as they are the easiest to level and they have massive AOE attacks to help you kill things in the rooms very easily. One thing to note though is there are several people who now offer this service so you really have to be on top of marketing your service and responding to people as soon as they SMEGA looking for a genesis service.

"Most people get genesis for free" - This is just untrue as you can obviously see from the numbers posted in the guide. 300M in 10 days speaks for itself.

"DM is a faster way to make mesos" - HTPQ takes 5 minutes to make 10 mil. DM scrolls take 20-30 min per run and you will get 30 scrolls; I'm pretty sure DM scroll prices have dropped significantly since when I first made this guide and are at 150-200K atm so that would be about 12M per hour, which is one of the slowest ways to make money out of the options listed throughout the guide.

"Farming scrolls is a good way to make mesos" - It's actually a worse way to make money than every single option listed in this guide in terms of time/mesos. You're going to average 1 scroll per hour in best case scenarios and even the best scrolls in the game like helm int 60% and shield m.atk 60% only come out to 7-11M. That is awful investment of time if your goal is to make mesos.

• Agree Agree x 2