1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Adobis

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by fireelement1, Dec 11, 2020.

1. fireelement1

fireelement1 Orange Mushroom

Jul 8, 2020
    Male
    7:38 AM
    Bishop
    Hey, I think we should make adobis a playable character or at least a companion in the boss fight. I think he can help us fight zakum. I think this hurts the server a lot and should definitely be looked at. What if Adobis sold mixtapes for us, that's why he's in this hot ass cave.

(Old statement used to be me saying why isn't adobis helping us fight zakum, we have to get the materials for him and he ain't doing shit, but now what Pundit said, I feel bad for Adobis, I'm sorry)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Pundit

Pundit Pink Teddy

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    10:38 AM
    liljer
    Bowman
    Homies
    WOW

Adobis is my best friend in the whole world (see avatar) and this makes me VERY sad. The man has a family and yet he sacrifices his time to be all the way out there in the scary lava so that he can forge eyes of fire so that we can beat Zakum and protect El Nath (and get those ugly hats). But do we thank him? NO. Does anyone bother to strike up a conversation with him to ask about his hobbies, or see how his kids are doing in school? NO! Always "click adobis," never "how is adobis." WE should be the ones doing more for HIM! :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    fireelement1

fireelement1 Orange Mushroom

Jul 8, 2020
    Male
    Bishop
    I started laughing so hard when I saw your profile PIC LOL Im wheezing! I changed the statement, dam i didnt know he was like that.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Pundit

Pundit Pink Teddy

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    liljer
    Bowman
    Homies
    YAY! He needs love! <3 <3

5. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    What if Adobis is married to the lady in the mines :0

6. Pundit

Pundit Pink Teddy

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    liljer
    Bowman
    Homies
    they YEARN for each other but their duty keeps them apart :(

7. MarcC

MarcC Pink Teddy

May 29, 2019
    Male
    9:38 AM
    riffie
    Paladin, Bishop, Corsair
    Spirit
    Hot take: Adobis brings you to Zakum for you to meet your impending doom—hoping you'll die as a sacrifice to Zakum. BuT wHaT aBoUt HiS fAmIlY?1/?!?!/1?!? Well, he brought his family to El Nath for a nice skiing trip and lured them to Zakum, making them the first sacrifice. Adobis is pure evil don't listen to what anyone says.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Alternate hot take: Adobis and his family are the last remaining survivors of the city that lived at the volcano and worshipped the statue. The rest of the city perished when the evil spirit of the Zakum tree possessed the very statue that they worshipped. They have been forced into immortality by the spirits of the damned people of his ruined city. Now he and his wife stand guard over the mines and altar waiting for brave travelers to defeat Zakum so that the spirits of the damned will be at rest and release their anger that force his family to remain there. Then they, too, will pass on into bliss.

But alas, for ludibriums time power seeps deep into the trees roots from Ludus Lake, and he reverses time to prevent his own demise. Thus, they are trapped forever in eternal damnation.

9. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Is it just me or does Adobis look kind of like FatBobMarley?