1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhythm gamers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by seasonS, Jul 6, 2020.

1. seasonS

seasonS King Slime

Apr 16, 2017
    Male
    USA
    9:38 AM
    Abunai
    Hermit
    Quest
    Yo, avid maplelegends player here. Sadly my whole BL appears to have died and I'm looking to repoplulate it and make some new friends. It would be nice to chat with ppl that have common interest. So, any rhythm gamers here :)?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    6:38 AM
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer
    dude hmu! i play bandori and LLSIF! <3 my ign is cuppyteeth

3. renewit

renewit Blue Snail

Oct 12, 2020
    renewit
    Assassin
    ApexClan
    I play clone hero from time to time. i have to use my keyboard tho cause i dont have 40$+ to spend on a usb guitar xD

4. Ness_Success

Ness_Success Blue Snail

Dec 12, 2020
    Male
    JohnSan
    Thief
    I love rhythm games too! I have Taiko for Switch, and wanna get the new version that just came out but am waiting for it to go on sale.... Also getting Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory soon!

5. Scan

Scan Selkie Jr. Retired Staff

Jun 4, 2019
    Male
    Canada
    Anode
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Hey there!! I pretty much exclusively play either Legends or rhythm games. Been playing DDR since I was 6 or 7 years old, recently purchased an arcade cabinet for myself in 2019 too. I also play Stepmania/Etterna on the keyboard, Beatmania IIDX, Sound Voltex, Taiko, osu!, Muse Dash, and a bunch of other mobile rhythm games!

Feel free to add me in game, the IGNs for my two mains are Cathode and Anode.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    Feeed
    Corsair
    Also got back into rhythm games semi-recently, never been amazing but whatever they're fun as hell. IIDX is my "main" one (I play like an hour or two a week lol) but I also play Sound Voltex and Arcaea :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1