1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low I have not been able to vote for almost 10 days :(

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by mig1610, Dec 14, 2020.

1. mig1610

mig1610 Mano

Sep 29, 2020
    Male
    8:33 PM
    nero1610
    I/L Mage
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):hi sorry to bother you, but i wanted to ask for your help my bother and i play on the same computer but for almost 10 days my little brother has not been able to vote every time he tries, the voting time of my pjt appears, not his we decided to wait and see if the ploblem is fixed, but it has not been fixed yet please help me brother
    What is supposed to happen?:i guess it must be a fault on the server
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:you haven´t been allowed to vote for days :(
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): sadly he missed the week of double votting

Attached Files:

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:33 AM
    Moderator Post
    There's nothing we can do when GTOP deny your votes. When your brother votes you cannot vote as well.

3. zhucchini

zhucchini Blue Snail

Aug 1, 2020
    5:33 PM
    Usually if two of us are on the same IP, I'll connect to a VPN (if you're in university they might provide a free one) or use my phone's data.

4. Scan

Scan Selkie Jr. Retired Staff

Jun 4, 2019
    Male
    Canada
    Anode
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Are you and your brother voting on separate distinct connections? Based on what you describe I'm not sure if you're both voting on your shared computer, or if one of you is voting with your cellular data. Regardless, I suggest that if both of you want to vote, one of you should use your cellular data, and the other can use the home internet.

If you're having issues voting on your cellular data, try clearing the cookies, history, and cache before voting. Voting with cellular data can be very inconsistent for a lot of users depending on the kind of connection you have, so try a couple different browser apps, and put your phone into airplane mode or temporarily disable data so you can be assigned a new IP address, and try again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    1:33 AM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Sometimes I get that message which is a false-positive. I just reload the gtop page and at the second time it works.

6. OP
    OP
    mig1610

mig1610 Mano

Sep 29, 2020
    Male
    nero1610
    I/L Mage
    my brother and I have tried that up to three or four times in a row, but he does not allow him to vote on

7. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    1:33 AM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    It doesn't seem like you're on wifi (looking at your screenshot) so you both should be able to vote. Try perhaps to contact GTOP team to figure out what's wrong.

https://gtop100.com/contact

8. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    5:33 PM
    Duckys
    Bishop
    I find clearing cookies for gtop helps with this issue.

9. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    8:33 AM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    Seems like you are voting on the phone?
    Then after each vote, switch on airplane mode for like 10-20s, then reconnect.
    Repeating the voting process on another browser.

10. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    8:33 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Yes, please try this.
    Also mig1610mig1610 or gm, gentle reminder to remove the attached screenshot as it shows game account username