1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Quest Ring: A reward for questing...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tango, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Tango

Tango Horny Mushroom

Feb 27, 2018
    Male
    2:57 AM
    Chronicles
    Paladin
    DISCLAIMER: There's probably multiple posts about something similar to this subject, but I figure I bring it to light incase if it makes some people consider it this time around. Plus, I wasn't able to find an "official" answer on whether this would be implemented or not, so I figure I bring it up anyway, but from a different perspective and with a different suggestion. Hope you enjoy.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I may not be the first, but let me be the one to say that I would like to explore the possibility of implementing a reward for those who cleared their quest logs, because questing in this game can be enjoyable to a certain extent. Most people only do the "essential" quests so that they gain access to certain content in the game, but what if they were influenced to go for an even bigger reward?

Similar to the Monster Book Ring, this ONE-TIER Quest Ring shall be rewarded for those who diligently complete the majority of questlines in MapleLegends. Although this server does have 3x quest EXP rates, most players tend to lean toward either buying leech or going out to fight bosses. So, why not give those lower levels an alternative to work toward a reward that benefits them almost as much as a Tier 10 ring?

The following is what I am proposing for the Quest Ring's stats it should have:
    +5 STR/DEX/INT/LUK
    +500 HP/MP
    +5 W.ATT/M.ATT

PREREQUISITE: The player must complete 800+ (non-repeatable) quests to unlock the QUESTLINE that rewards the ring.

Of course, all of this would be subject to change, but let me know your thoughts/opinions!

EDIT: Here's an original post for a Quest Ring proposal (thanks to CleverCookie for showing me this). https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/formal-proposal-questers-ring.29962/

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. CleverCookie

CleverCookie King Slime

May 28, 2017
    4:57 AM
    CleverCookie
    Night Lord
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Tango

Tango Horny Mushroom

Feb 27, 2018
    Male
    2:57 AM
    Chronicles
    Paladin
    Thanks for bringing this up. I did read this a little earlier (as in a few months) and there hasn't been a quote-on-quote "official" decision on it. Kimmy has pointed out that it's possible, but doesn't seem appropriate to add in. I figure just bringing it up here with maybe a different suggestion/discussion might bring it into a different light since people ABSOLUTELY want it.

I will edit the original link into the post though. Thanks again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    1:57 AM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    I’m good I don’t want it.