1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Dragon Shield

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by BeelsFad, Dec 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BeelsFad

BeelsFad Mano

Mar 1, 2019
    Male
    8:32 PM
    BeelsFad
    Hero
    N/A
    So I recently was browsing for a shield in the FM and decided to use the owl to search for a shield when I came across a level 110 shield with some pretty nice stats. It was called the Blue Dragon Shield and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get one?? I searched through the maplelegends library but it seems like it doesn't drop from any mob so has anyone gotten it from gacha or something or is it an item that has not been implemented yet?

EDIT: I've gotten some word that level 110 don't exist in the game :(

Attached Files:

2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    5:32 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Yeah, all of the level 110 dragon armors are from content that isn't in MapleLegends.

Some good news though is that Timeless Kite Shields exist, and I even think there's at least one on the market. It also levels up for extra stats.

https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=1092058

Many folks prefer the 10 slot maple shields for more attack though, but at least that means you can probably get Timeless ones kind of cheap.

3. SaviorSword

SaviorSword Dark Stone Golem

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Aiur
    7:32 PM
    SaviorSword
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    110 armor when? There are some really cool lookin' armor on the 110 sets!

• Agree Agree x 1