1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Add teleport to map Hidden-Street: Twisted Time (Gigantic Spirit Vikings)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by whatdatoast, Nov 6, 2020.

1. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    9:13 AM
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    I was reminded of a previous suggestion (https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...-and-bottom-platform-of-deep-ludi-maps.34280/) while trying to hunt gigantic spirit viking cards.

Currently, the quick solve to this particular map is to cc and it will spawn you at the top of the map, and the you can jump down to clear mobs and repeat. I was thinking of some possible locations to place teleports (with logical landmarks for obvious tele locations).

[​IMG]

Top location after cc for reference:
    upload_2020-11-5_21-21-51.png

Location #1:
    Bottom left corner of the map, there is this big blue clock that could teleport you to the top.
    upload_2020-11-5_21-13-37.png

Location #2:
    Middle left of the map, there is a purple clock that has immediate access to three platforms of vikings.
    upload_2020-11-5_21-23-45.png
    I think a two part teleport (like in crow forest https://maplelegends.com/lib/map?id=800020000) would be pretty reasonable.

Also for those that are curious, i ran two epm 1 tests on 1H mage and got 20m eph
    upload_2020-11-5_21-39-33.png

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you have other teleport suggestions!

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    12:13 AM
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    That’s some decent epm and can be considered as an alternative leeching spot

3. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    12:13 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    I'm pretty sure at some point this map did get a teleport added to it that brought you to the top (all deep ludi maps actually). Not sure what version though

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Joolahn

Joolahn Dark Stone Golem

Aug 1, 2017
    Male
    Joolahn
    Night Lord
    California
    Hey, that's me! But yes, big support for this once again!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    12:13 PM
    DMsRebirth
    That's pretty bad epm compraed to ulu 2 actually.

The only place I know of that is even possibly competitive with ulu 2 is rissel squids. I was able to actually get 30m+ epm there consistently which matches the gains from ulu 2. However you're basically swimming all the time there so you won't be able to loot almost anything which makes the money really really bad.

6. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
  7. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    This has been accepted as of the latest patch and teleporters have been added. Enjoy and let us know what you think!

• Great Work Great Work x 1