1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate Report White scroll disappeared in my inventory.

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by jws5765, Dec 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jws5765

jws5765 Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2020
    Female
    5:32 AM
    Aristotelia
    Priest
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I got the white scroll about 10 hours ago through Santa +70 daily quest but when I re-logged this morning, I do not see the item. Please fix this issue since this is quite frustrating as a new-player in this server.
    What is supposed to happen?: The obtained items should be in my inventory (White scroll)
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: In my use inventory
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): Please check my log history and see that I got a white scroll and there was even someone who whispered me to buy my scroll but I did not sell it.

2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    I think you should create a char issue thread since it's specifically your character.

3. OP
    OP
    jws5765

jws5765 Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2020
    Female
    Aristotelia
    Priest
    Thanks, I re-posted on the char issue thread. Any idea to delete this post?

4. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    2:32 AM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Are you sure you did not use it on accident? Have you scrolled any items at all since acquiring the white scroll?

5. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    2:32 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Closing this thread as there is a character issues thread now and will be handled from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.