1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Change Scar and Targa Weapon/Magic Cancel Mechanic

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MarcC, Dec 29, 2020.

1. MarcC

MarcC Pink Teddy

May 29, 2019
    Male
    6:36 AM
    riffie
    Paladin, Bishop, Corsair
    Spirit
    A few months ago there was a patch that changed Scar and Targa to stop having x amount of magic/weapon cancels in a row. While I was not a huge fan of seeing 5 weapon cancels in a row, I think the current state of alternating between WC and MC makes it harder to clear. Therefore there are two ways I was thinking that we could fix this:
    1. Reverting them to the way it was before. While it was sad to see 5 weapon cancels in a row, it's also nice to see 5 magic cancels in a row, and vice versa if you are a mage.
    2. Making it like Zakum where there is a set time with no cancel and having the magic/weapon cancel be chosen at random

• Like Like x 1
  2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    7:36 AM
    DMsRebirth
    Does scar/targa really need to be easier to clear?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. JDPJHC

JDPJHC Mixed Golem

Aug 6, 2017
    JDPJHC
    Hero
    Summer
    I find it easier to clear now because at least you know its going to magic cancel right after. Makes run times really consistent actually. At least now I wont be fluctuating from 15 minute clears to 45 minute clears.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Remove weapon/magic cancelling and replace with damage reflect :^)

• Creative Creative x 6
    • Like Like x 1