1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Shivering's Meso Journal 2.0 (inspired by 5-6F balance changes)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shivering, Dec 29, 2020.

1. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    8:52 AM
    DMsRebirth
    At around what time period are you gonna be selling?

2. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    5:52 AM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Timing is kinda sporadic at the moment since I have this entire week off from work/school so I don't really know when I'm going to be online and when I'll be afk. Hoping to have a more set schedule next week once I'm back at work/school.

I'm still running tests though and trying to figure out if this is optimal. I tried selling 2 channels 4-way split this morning and couldn't find more than 2 buyers so getting to 8 seems daunting at this point. I didn't anticipate it being this much of a challenge to find 8 buyers at such a low price point, but I guess the EPH is a turn-off for a lot of people.

3. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    9:52 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    As one of multiclienter I am surprised for you dont use alt-tab(+) and just use both mouse and keyboard like hell.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dance

Dance Stone Golem

Dec 21, 2020
    Male
    Fiore
    Beginner
    At this fucking point, I wouldn't be surprised if Shivering had a +14 Dex Smiling Mask in his inventory and 33 Weapon Attack Brown Work Gloves.

6. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    It might be another week before I get entries under way. I'm still doing a bit more testing to see if the OG 2 channel leech is still viable.

7. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    8:52 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    Nice video. What a friendly voice! :)
    Really can't imagine that voice when I read some of your negative posts XD

How much is 5-6 leech per hour with duo-mage nowadays?

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    That's because you're reading them in the wrong tone when you read them in your head ;)

Duo-mage leech is going for 10m/hour. There's very few sellers at the moment. EPH looks like its about 35-45m with a level 150 being able to expect 39-43m exp for an hour.

9. Dance

Dance Stone Golem

Dec 21, 2020
    Male
    Fiore
    Beginner
    I knew exactly how Shivering would sound like! He sounds like he would be on the show "Shark Tank". Nice voice! It sounds friendly!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hey guys just wanted to update you on where this is at. So the 2 channel thing didn't work out; it was too hard to find 8 buyers at any given time at the EPH levels I was providing. I did find an alternative method of selling leech that involves 2 of my mages and should net about the same meso gain as what I was hoping for. Unfortunately, because I would rather not see this nerfed into the ground like with the last set of 5-6 nerfs, I won't be making any posts about meso gains per hour or anything like that.

Again, sorry guys for those of you that were looking forward to the entries and happy mapling.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  11. Blache

Blache Brown Teddy

Jan 12, 2020
    Male
    9:52 AM
    Cleric
    Will attempting to hide it actually help? I mean GMs can observe you covertly at any time, can't they?

12. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    8:52 PM
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    This philosophy has been "if enough people abuse it = nerf" and that it's "fine" if only a 1-2 people are doing it.

• Funny Funny x 3