1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Katrimoda, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Katrimoda

Katrimoda Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2020
    Male
    9:35 AM
    Katrimoda
    Islander
    Solstice
    Whilst I understand that christmas items are from the Christmas Raffle Boxes this year, as an Islander, I am unable to participate in getting these raffle boxes. In Previous years, these items were available as a global drop. Being a new member of the community, its a tad unfair that these items are being released this year in a way that I, and other new members of the community may not be able to participate. Being a member of a small community(islanding), the playing field is skewed due to previous events, and items having dropped on the island in the past.

My suggestion, if at all possible. Would be to re-enable the Christmas Weapons as a global drop. Even if the rate is 1 in a Million, the chance to be able to obtain it would level the playing field for those that may not be able to achieve level 70 before the event is over.

Thanks for reading,
    Katrimoda

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. wouter2988

wouter2988 Mano

Dec 26, 2019
    Male
    3:35 PM
    Wout
    Islander
    Southperry
    Yes pls c; islanders have nothing with this event again :heartbreak: if only it was possible to raffle with the christmas points :cat:

3. Salt

Salt Slimy

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    3:35 PM
    Newbton, Salt
    Paladin
    Southperry
    +1 it's a goddam xmas event, islanders should be included aswell.

4. Zunga

Zunga Mano

Dec 5, 2020
    6:35 AM
    Zunga
    Beginner
    +99 100% agree, would be pretty easy to at least add them in for 1000 present points or something

5. Xalvedor

Xalvedor King Slime

Dec 25, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    9:35 PM
    Xalvedor
    Priest
    RotiCanai
    +1 as well, i am a new player and its been a week, i have been rushing to level and i am just level 65 now. by time i am level 70, i will only get to enjoy the event for like a week before it ends. kind of sad and unfair.

6. Obito

Obito Slime

Jul 1, 2015
    Male
    Florida
    8:35 AM
    c7gs
    Islander
    can we please get this? been active on my islander recently