1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yess... I’m new, and this is about hop washing :-/

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by brankx, Jan 7, 2021.

1. brankx

brankx Red Snail

Mar 11, 2019
    Male
    9:02 AM
    Beginner
    Hi all :D So after reading some of the highly recommended hp / mp washing guides, I’m finding myself in a pickle...

Currently a lvl51 dexless sin, with 4 base int.. of course, I didn’t really pay much attention to hp washing until now, and now I’m noticing how important it it late game.

as a semi-casual player, I’ve been thinking of this idea and I’d like to see what kind of feed back I get from folks with more experience in washing.

I currently have a Zhelm and a dep star, (+21 int)... let’s say, I begin to add all my ap into int until I get roughly to 80-100, and then purchase some decent int gear to wear during lvling up, will it be viable enough to still be okay in the long run?
    (It’s important to note that I’m mostly a casual player who prob won’t reach lvl200, and I enjoy the finer things in life such as pq’s and grinding rather than leeching) Any and all suggestions / constructive criticism is appreciated !!

2. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    5:02 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    You can calculate how much HP you would have, using those guides you mentioned. I would just keep playing, but if you wanna be able to do late game bosses comfortably you might want to remake. You should also look at the thread someone made that lists HP required for stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    brankx

brankx Red Snail

Mar 11, 2019
    Male
    Beginner
    Thanks ! So yeah, I have seen the house required to HT and what not, I’m half thinking to just keep playing as normal and wear int items when I level to wash some mana to hp, at least I won’t be super squishy? :S as for re making, I think I’ll just give this a go first and remake later down the road if I feel the need... (I know I’ll probably regret this :/ )

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    brankx

brankx Red Snail

Mar 11, 2019
    Male
    Beginner
    I guess what I’m really asking here is: Is it worth just doing a small amount of washing or is it not even worth my time/votes?

5. JosephMis

JosephMis Slime

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    12:02 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    brankx

brankx Red Snail

Mar 11, 2019
    Male
    Beginner
    Thanks, I have seen this guide as well, and I realize it’s mostly a guide for starting from scratch, but I’ll make an effort to play around with the calculator when I get home to my pc this evening. I’m going to do what I can to save this assassin lol

7. JosephMis

JosephMis Slime

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    12:02 PM
    Not exactly, check this quote:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    brankx

brankx Red Snail

Mar 11, 2019
    Male
    Beginner

Got it !! Thanks again :D

9. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    10:02 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    I didnt add a single point of int until level 100 and didnt begin to heavily wash until i believe 136 and am continuing to do so until 165. By 200 i will have 17.5k hp before hp equipment.

Obviously with my character being a bucc this is wildly skewed data but the point im trying to get across is that you can somewhat salvage any character pre-100. Obviously with you being a nl you will get substantially less gains than me but you can pretty feasibly obtain 7-8k hp if you commit to mp washing now.

Another thing worth keeping in mind is how much hp you can gain from equipment. Between t10 ring, ellin ring, event rings, pet hp, bfc, and mon there is a plethora of avenues for you to explore to maximize your hp.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    8:02 AM
    But you're a bucc Slothy!
    OnionScared

11. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    11:02 AM
    DMsRebirth
    It's possible to add more INT to make up for the lack of washing for 51 levels, but at the end you'll be spending a lot of time and effort to recoup the losses. Getting a character back to level 51 isn't that hard, and it'll save you a lot more time in the future.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. kickserve

kickserve Brown Teddy

Jan 24, 2019
    8:02 AM
  13. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    11:02 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Go for both options.
    Since you can vote for multiple accounts at once, continue playing this char with washing, at the same time vote daily on another account as a backup plan.

If you end up creating new char, you will be more knowledgeable in washing by that time.

• Informative Informative x 1