1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

In your opinion, what is best class for quickly getting through quests over and over?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Trion, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    6:16 PM
    Trion
    Beginner
    I plan on making mules to get some of the early quest rewards like raggedy cape and some of the early scroll reward quests. What do you guys think is the fastest way to get through these quests?

Some of them I am thinking of...

1. Should be unfunded because it would be time consuming to repeatedly keep xferring top flight gear on it.
    2. Should be able to handle mobs at all stages of the game up to level 85
    3. I plan on deleting the character once I do the quests I want and starting all over again.

Right now I am thinking I am can just do all of those things with a simple mage with a wooden wand or am I missing something and there is something faster?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    11:16 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    I'm no expert on this but I think it's fastest to powerlevel using HPQ, quests and leech and collect the etcs/kills using a high lvl mage.

If you want to actually play the characters I doubt there's anything faster and more efficient than an I/L.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    3:16 PM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    If the goal of doing this is to make mesos I assure you there are much, MUCH easier ways of doing so. If not, then like Soblet said I/L would be the way to go as they are undoubtedly one of the best if the not the best farming class from that 1-85 lvl range with no funding.

4. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    6:16 PM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Not so much mesos making (I already got a bishop so im fine in that department) but moreso getting guaranteed rewards that I know come from certain quests and basically doing a ton of hoarding lol. And thanks Soblet and I/L i think I will do that immediately! Appreciate the feedback and confirmation