1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Asking Big Favor....

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Moorphin, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Moorphin

Moorphin Mano

Jan 9, 2021
    Male
    4:49 PM
    Moolicious
    Hey everyone...so what I'm about to ask might seem a huge favor but hey can't help to try and ask right lol. So far my experience with people in the community have been great everyone is super nice.

I just hit level 50 and well I really want to get my hands on a Zakum Helmet but the problem is I'm new, I'm poor, and I never done zakum in my life.

I was wondering if anyone/guild out there can help me get my hands on a helm. I don't have much to pay for it but I will pay whatever I can which is around 5m I know its not a lot but that is all I can afford. My gears are super crappy I am still using a level 35 store bought bow -_-" Again, I know it is a lot to ask and well hopefully someone nice out there will take pity on me and help me out haha Thank YOU!!!

Or if possible allow me to make down payment and pay the rest back when I have enough to pay back

2. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    If you havent yet, theres a couple quests you can do at level 40+ that give Shoe Jump 30 scrolls. I forget the exact names off-hand, but doing those quests and selling the scrolls pretty much funds a helm.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Moorphin

Moorphin Mano

Jan 9, 2021
    Male
    Moolicious
    Oh thanks for the info Ill look into it

4. Tenyn

Tenyn Pink Teddy

May 8, 2017
    Male
    Australia
    6:49 AM
    applejam
    Corsair
    Hogwarts
  5. OP
    OP
    Moorphin

Moorphin Mano

Jan 9, 2021
    Male
    Moolicious
  6. Averdant

Averdant King Slime

Feb 6, 2020
    4:49 AM
  7. OP
    OP
    Moorphin

Moorphin Mano

Jan 9, 2021
    Male
    Moolicious
  8. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    5:49 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Answer below questions before it's too late. Since I have a run which is scheduled. (Afkable)

IGN?

Done with zakum prequest and got 5 Eye of Fires?

Can you login 20mins before sat-sun server reset time and stay at least 1.5hour from it?
    (Servertime is UTC/GMT. type !time in-game, to check.)

(Most important) will you gladly help further newcomers (unless they are dicks) when you become pro in future?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Moorphin

Moorphin Mano

Jan 9, 2021
    Male
    Moolicious
    izMoo

Have not done prequest but I will try to start it

Yes I can stay and Yes if I ever get that far I will gladly help xD

Just tried heading to door of Zakum and failed twice already hahah gonna keep trying ^_^

10. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    5:49 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Will contact you in-game. IGN is Verdict, or, Vooty, @ 1hr~30min before run starts.
    Make sure to done with prequest before run starts, It starts when server resets (00:00 between saturday-sunday)

11. OP
    OP
    Moorphin

Moorphin Mano

Jan 9, 2021
    Male
    Moolicious
    Oh awesome thanks gotta get through the first big problem of getting there first haha but I think I can get it done before reset though

After long hours of jumping and failing finally finished the jumping part of the quest lol jesus did it take long

I just want to say thank you smartiez from Vengeance for helping me and staying with me LOL best friend ever and also everyone else who is willing to help me. I swear the people in this community is freaking nice as hell xD where you guys been all my life lol