1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

First char: Sair

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flow, Jan 20, 2021.

1. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    11:00 AM
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    some ppl already told me all about hp wash, its possible i get 12k hp to be able to do all bosses? What can i do for this?
    appreciate any help, starting next week, very anxious to play :D
    appreciate any help
    And can sairs wash with the time, or we need level up and use fresh hp?
    dismounting before attacks is a thing here?

2. MinuteFish

MinuteFish Red Snail

Jan 8, 2021
    Male
    12:00 AM
    CharlieM
    Beginner
    Probably gonna want a DK in your party if you're a beginner and a Corsair because if you want to level the char yourself you won't have too much INT

TBH unless you want to remake your Corsair after your first unwashed one, have a really bad time levelling up, or just forget about endgame bosses, you should pick one of the many other jobs that don't require washing instead. You can't have your cake and eat it too sadly no matter how much the staff want to bullshit about how 'unnecessary' HP wash is to sell their server. It is unnecessary, just not if you want to do all bosses as you say

Best first chars are mages especially Bishop, and if you want to boss with a mage the only viable one really is Bishop/Cleric

I personally went Warrior first because mages bore the hell out of me, any Warrior can be played unwashed but mainly Hero or Paladin since you will need to wash as Dark Knight to safely do full damage in all bosses

You can also play Bandit this class can be played totally unwashed and be fine, this is a decent pick buut 2nd job is not the easiest grind. Not bad for bossing

Last first char choice is Buccaneer, the other pirate so you might enjoy this one. Melee class though, still requires washing but not nearly as much as Sair (you can level up with this and not suck during early, mid or endgame0 and not considered the strongest but awesome for parties due to amazing team buffs

3. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    11:00 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    1) It is possible to get 12k hp as a Sair and still manage to retain some damage to level up, without having like 300+ int. I would refer to: https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...riats-guide-to-low-base-int-mp-washing.32453/

There's also HP items like the 1,000 HP monster book ring & 300 HP blackfist cloak & 300 HP MoN if you're really looking for that extra HP.

2) Corsairs are probably better to use non-fresh AP for washing, since it gives a flat 18 HP, while fresh AP gives 16 - 20 HP. It just makes everything much more consistent.

3) Dismounting as you see an attack animation to dodge the incoming damage is on our server, and also part of core Corsair gameplay.

• Friendly Friendly x 1