1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Odd Jobs Community Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by deer, Jan 7, 2021.

1. HumanShield

HumanShield Red Snail

Jan 9, 2021
    6:33 AM
    HumanShield
    very interesting on the take to normalize "odd jobs". do you guys use some sort of simulator or host a server that can help us create new builds or jobs?

2. OP
    OP
    deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    1:33 PM
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs
    (You can also read the original diary entry here, and/or read the diary entry on the Oddjobs forum.)

rangifer’s diary: pt. x

Alright this one is another doozy . Bear with me, as I attempt to recollect my peepee-poopoo-brain memories of the events that should be going into this journal.

Farming teeth

In preparation for rangifer doing her Zakum prequests, I had my woodman capreolina farm up the 30 Zombie’s Lost Gold Teeth . With Arrow Rain ️, it was reasonably easy to shred these zombies and farm up some gold teeth, although of course the drop rate is notoriously poor, so farming 30 takes a while ⏳…

[​IMG]

Odd jobs meet up for the end of the New Year’s event

As the end of the New Year’s event neared, Outside (braidgame, Dodogge, TestChars, Romilda) had the idea to get as many odd-jobbers together as we could, and take a group photo at the Christmas Tree~!

[​IMG]

Pictured: The screenshot I took once Rort (level 44 permabeginner ) had arrived.

[​IMG]

Pictured: The original group screenshot that I took.

[​IMG]

Pictured: Goofy-mode screenshot that I took shortly after the original screenshot.

[​IMG]

Pictured: OmokTeacher (level 90 permabeginner ; a.k.a. Slime) chair-glitching at the tree’s apex, before he realised that all chairs look like Relaxers in event maps.

Unfortunately, not everyone could make it for the group photos . But I love you all very much <333!!

Passerine invents a new odd job

Passerine (a.k.a. cobbages, Runelite) has brought a brand-new (as far as I know) odd job to the Oddjobs guild: bullet bucc ! Bullet buccs are vaguely similar to DEX brawlers, except with the restriction that they can only fight when they have a gun equipped. This, obviously, locks them out of most of their skills (but somewhat humourously, does not prevent them from using Flash Fist !). But they should be considerably tankier ️ than ordinary gunslingers (due to Improve MaxHP ⛑️), and get some neato skills like Oak Barrel ️ and Speed Infusion. We still have to test whether or not Stun Mastery and, particularly, Energy Charge function for bullet buccs. I have, however, already added it to the list of odd jobs on the Oddjobs website.

[​IMG]

Pictured: Passerine advances to brawler, as somewhat begrudgingly allowed by Kyrin.

Killing Blue Mushmom on cervid

Outside (level 94 permabeginner ) recently soloed Blue Mushmom (you can watch it on his YouTube channel ). And he was kind enough to help me out with a respawn timer ⏲️ (I’ve been looking for a Blue Mushmom for a quest), so I actually managed to catch the respawn !!

You can watch the video of me killing that Blue Mushmom on the Oddjobs YouTube channel !! I logged on to cervid (my level 98 STR priest ) in a bit of a rush, and had to transfer some gear as well, so I’m a bit flustered and have some poor character control in the video … All good though! BMM went down like a chump, F5!!!

The quest reward is… a bit underwhelming, though. It’s good to have a BMM kill under my belt, but the quest just gave me +0.65% EXP and a one-handed sword WATK 60% scroll ‍♀️.

LPQing with CalmTofu

I did rangifer’s final LPQs with my friend (who I met at LPQ) CalmTofu, who I’ve mentioned in an older diary entry. I decided to film one and put it on the Oddjobs YouTube channel , although do note that while I am level 50 in that LPQ, I still hadn’t gotten my Zakum Helmet yet!

I noticed that from around level 45 onward, it became quite common for rangifer to “white” (i.e. deal the most damage to) Alishar ; partly, this is due to the simple fact that I’ve outleveled the lion’s share of LPQers at that point (many will leave early for EPQ at level 45), but I think another part of this is that rangifer’s second job power peaks towards early second job. As second job goes on, and my enemies get considerably stronger — the game expecting my power to swell as my second job skills start to fill out — I have little, as a pugilist , to show for it. I cannot upgrade my weapon (since I don’t use one!), cannot use my Booster, cannot upgrade my mastery, and my second-job attacking skills are important… but only in tandem. None of them are spammable, and none of them attack more than 3 enemies at once, so the meat of my damage still comes from my first job skills. The leap from LPQ to OPQ is, in my experience, a sobering one for odd-jobbed characters, and I expect the same for rangifer. We shall see~

EPQing with allies

When I finished up LPQing, two of my allies from the Flow guild, JumpQuest (a.k.a. Slime, OmokTeacher) and theking. We were able to trio EPQ pretty easily! They (or at least, JumpQuest) were committed to using so-called “sweaty strats”, including having one person go to the right side after getting the first 3 potions in stage 2, and then having the 4th potion /trade’d to them. Unfortunately for them, I had not done EPQ in a while (I prefer to just do LPQ and then OPQ, since their level ranges are contiguous and I prefer both of them to EPQ), so I was a little rusty >.<

[​IMG]

But we had a great time and got good EXP ✨!!

Scrolling glasses

I had LPQed enough times on rangifer to get two pairs of glasses , and now was the time to scroll ‘em! I failed three 30%s on the first pair (none of which boomed, haha). My luck on the second was better:

[​IMG]

I failed the first 30%, succeeded the second, and then succeeded on a 60%. Not bad! Once I finally buy myself a pair of Spectrum Goggles (and get rangifer to level 70+, for that matter), these may be obsoleted, but for now they work quite well!

EPQing with ImaSheep

My LPQ friend ImaSheep (mentioned in an older diary entry) was level 49 and raring to EPQ, and I was already at EPQ after having run with the allies from Flow — so it was once again EPQ time! We were EPQing in a party led by a cleric named Charmesul, and shortly after an EPQ or two, we added MukiDay’s (who I know from LPQing on cervid with!!) hunter to our ranks. Oh, and ImaSheep summarily kicked my ass at Match Cards :

[​IMG]

We had some pretty smooth runs, and rangifer ended up getting to level 53~! I knew I wasn’t going to be completing the card set, so I was rolling a 10-sided die (RollRoll 10) instead of a 100-sided one (RollRoll 100) at the end; eventually MukiDay caught on, but I always like seeing how long it takes for people to notice that I’m not just really unlucky. Once Charmesul got his Glittering Altaire Earrings, we decided it was Zakum prequest time!

Zakum prequests with MukiDay, ImaSheep, and Charmesul

Me, ImaSheep, and Charmesul all needed to do the Zakum prequests, and MukiDay graciously decided to help us ❤️, even though she didn’t need the prequests done!! The prequests took… perhaps a bit longer than they should have (in part due to me being an idiot lol), but MukiDay was very patient and generous with us ❤️.

We walked all the way to Entrance to Zakum Altar before realising that none of us had initiated the Zakum prequests with our third job instructors… ‍♀️ It’s, I suppose, an easy mistake to make, considering that this initial step is so trivial — and seemingly pointless. Why do I have to get permission from my job instructor? The world may never know ‍♀️.

Once we had gone back to El Nath ️ and actually done this trivial step, we needed a way to get back to the Entrance to Zakum Altar. I fumbled around a bit by starting the walk back, thinking I would indeed have to walk all the way back (which I’m not averse to doing; I actually kinda enjoy the perilous trek that is the path from El Nath to Zakum’s Altar), but MukiDay was kind enough to come just outside of the Dead Mine so that we could teleport to her and save… well, at least a majority of the walk. I was still considerably slower than both ImaSheep and Charmesul in getting to the Altar, mostly due to my distinct lack of the Teleport skill

And so we trioed the first quest of the Zakum prequest trilogy, where you find a bunch of keys ️️️ and use them to open a big fat chest:

[​IMG]

…it may have been long enough since my last time doing this prequest that I was just a tad bit lost, even with a guide ️ open in my web browser. But we made good time, nevertheless!!

Then it was time for the dreaded second prequest: the jump quest (ZJQ). I’m of the opinion that anyone who completes this jump quest already deserves a Zakum Helmet…

[​IMG]

ImaSheep nailed both stages of the JQ in a solid 6 minutes or so !!! I’d frankly never heard of someone completing the entire ZJQ at such a swift pace, so credit goes to ImaSheep for being the pro-est ZJQer I know :p

Charmesul and I were, naturally, a good bit slower , but with some guiding tips from ImaSheep and MukiDay, we both finished within a reasonable time .

Once the first two prequests were done, there was only one left: collecting 30 Zombie’s Lost Gold Teeth . As mentioned earlier in this diary entry, I had already farmed these teeth up, so I was essentially done at this point. But ImaSheep and Charmesul went out to meet MukiDay in the Dead Mine and do some farming. I think they made some considerable progress (having roughly 7 teeth or so, per person), but MukiDay was generous enough to buy the rest of the teeth for them !!! And so we all had our Eyes of Fire ️~

[​IMG]

GM buffs on cervid

GM buffs were announced by Kimmy, and so I hurried to figure out what I might do with them. No one was online in my alliance (Suboptimal) who was ready to grind (Boymoder was OPQing at the time), and so I made myself decide on which character I wanted to solo grind throughout GM buffs: cervid (STR priest ), or capreolina (woodman )? In retrospect, I think I actually made the wrong choice in choosing cervid (as she can supply her own Holy Symbol, of course); I chose cervid because she is normally so difficult to solo train. Nevertheless, having made the decision — and, uhm, having forgotten that I could pick “both” by simply having one accept GM buffs and immediately hide in the Cash Shop while I trained on the other ‍♀️ — I was able to make efficient use of said GM buffs.

I tried some quick-and-dirty @epm 5 tests, both at Kid Mannequins and at Fancy Amps:
    • Kid Mannequins (level 98 cervid, GM buffs): ≈1.15M exp/h
    • Fancy Amps (level 98 cervid, GM buffs): ≈1.12M exp/h
    So, the difference as measured here is pretty slight, but I decided to be greedy (thanks to the GM Hyper Body and the extra WDEF from GM Bless) and go for Kid Mannequins. By the end of the GM buffs, my exp had gone up by about +11.7%. Considering that I grinded consistently (such sweat!) throughout the entire GM buffs’ duration (45 minutes, I think?), that’s kinda brutal , but is to be expected for a permabeginner-like job, such as STR priest.

Of note, however, was my maxed Doom skill, which allowed me to turn fast-moving, hard-hitting Kid Mannequins into slow-moving, barely-hitting (usually MISSes, otherwise just “1”s) Blue Snails ! It’s even more useful on monsters with magic attacks , since those are disabled as well.

rangifer gets that Zakum Helmet

Not terribly long after finishing the Zakum prequests on rangifer, someone was already accepting buyers for an AFK Zakum run~ So it was already time for rangifer to get her Zakum Helmet!

The first run had a skillbook buyer, as well as three(!) helm buyers, myself included… Then Zakum decided to drop just one(!) helm, and so two of us were left helmless! Three helm buyers is already probably too many, but Zakum being extra stingy with the helms didn’t help matters, either. Oh, and I may have forgotten to buy extra Safety Charms for this first run … So I did lose just a bit of EXP…

In between the two runs, FatSloth (level 162 buccaneer, who served as the party’s resident bucc throughout both runs) was kind enough to help me test out whether or not Stun Mastery and Energy Charge work with a gun equipped! This is pretty crucial information for the novel bullet bucc odd job mentioned above. As it turns out, Stun Mastery does work with a gun (although bullet buccs have no way of doing the stuns themselves)! And unfortunately, Energy Charge does not…

The bishop from the first run had to leave, and so for the second run, another was recruited: ChrisBS. I already knew Chris from meeting him at MPQ (Magatia Party Quest; RnJPQ) on my I/L ️ magelet, cervine! And now, down to two helm buyers for this second run, Zakum dropped two helmets: one for each of us. Here’s what I ended up with:

[​IMG]

It’s a passable Zhelm, with just below-average STR (14 < 15), and an average amount of total WACC (average DEX, +1 WACC from above-average LUK, −1 WACC from below-average raw WACC). The defenses are a tad subpar, with slightly below-average WDEF and MDEF, and average AVOID. But hey, I’ll take it! It sure beats my Rudolph’s Hat

Mist training with Tacgnol

After I had gotten my Zhelm, guildmate and F/P gishlet extraordinaire Tacgnol (a.k.a. Boymoder, Taima, Mojyo, Yotsubachan) wanted to do some mist ️ training with cervid at Shaolin Temple Square! As you may recall from an older diary entry, Tacgnol and I tried out some mist training at Skeles before, but it seems that STS is a better spot. The map is a good bit easier to work with, and the monsters aren’t quite as high-level, making them significantly easier to hit.

As someone who has never played an F/P mage themselves, I continue to be amazed (repeatedly, it seems) by the power of Poison Mist ️! Mist training in a duo like this is intense stuff, and although it was a good bit easier to survive at STS than it was at Skeles, I did still manage to die once… The EXP was so good though, I was recording some ≈7M exp/h!!

This mist training session was quite the doozy, but boy did it pay off… Not only was it enough EXP to finish up the last bit of level 98 (and thus get cervid to level 99), but cervid even managed to hit level 100 (and Tacgnol to hit level 96)!!!!!

Holy moly! I must admit I’ve never actually played a character with a level this high, so seeing three digits in the bottom-left corner of my screen is a whole new experience for me!!

[​IMG]

And now that cervid is level 100, she can finally make use of the fabled Crimson Arcglaive , normally considered a permabeginner’s weapon; but for a STR priest like cervid, the Arcglaive means even more than that: it even gives MATK ✨ (89 on average)! Very useful for my Heals ❤️‍!!

I’ll likely be trying to get more Crimson Arcglaive(s) in the future, but for right now, Taima was generous enough to give me her failed Arcglaive (105 WATK, 90 MATK, 4 STR, 5 SPEED, 1 WDEF, 0 slots)!!:

[​IMG]

❤️

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs
    Well, it certainly depends on what you mean by "normalize" :p

I do hope that playing odd-jobbed characters can be a fun and, dare I say, "normal" thing to do for maplers — although of course, they are still odd! I don't think anyone means to put these jobs "on par" with mainstream builds, and they will always stick out like so many sore thumbs~

At the moment, no, I don't think so. Most of the testing that's involved in this community has been done in-game, in MapleLegends. The closest thing to a "simulator" that I can think of is the intentionally flexible damage calculator that I made, which you can find on the Oddjobs website.

4. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    3:33 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Awesome stuff, you pull off the Arcglaive like a boss!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. SiriusPlaque

SiriusPlaque Slime

May 15, 2020
    9:33 AM
    Congrats on 100! Toy of 101 is in the history books :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs
    Thank you! <333

Well, sort of... Some rough calculations seem to indicate to me that given the following assumptions:
    • Roughly my current gear.
    • Roughly my current level (100).
    • Using a Cider.
    • Enemy with 400 WDEF.
    • Enemy is level 100 or below.
    • Polearms have a 60% chance of swinging, on each attack.
    ...a Toy of 101 with a WATK of `x` is about as good as a Crimson Arcglaive with a WATK of between `x+3` and `x+4`, with respect to DPS.

And it gets worse for the Arcglaive if we consider damage per hit. Damage per hit might seem less important, but because of how STR mages (and other permabeginner-like combatants) fight:
    • No stance.
    • Relatively small reach.
    • Relatively large attack periods.
    ...damage per hit is actually pretty important, particularly as the number of combatants dwindles. In my most recent diary entry, I included a short video of me (clumsily, lol) fighting BMM; while, again, it was a bit clumsy, it's still pretty indicative of how STR mages (and again, other permabeginner-like combatants) fight versus bosses, and fight in any other cases where there's only one or two primary targets. My relatively powerful Toy of 101 (106 WATK; thank you so much for that, by the way) is actually a huge boon here, because it just shoots my average damage-per-hit through the roof.

Using the same calculations and same assumptions, a Toy of 101 with a WATK of `x` is about as good as a Crimson Arcglaive with a WATK of between `x+13` and `x+14`, with respect to damage per hit. Now that's a huge difference right there; the average WATK of a clean Crimson Arcglaive is "only" 10 more than that of an average clean Toy of 101!

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. SiriusPlaque

SiriusPlaque Slime

May 15, 2020
    Does it help that a pole arm has wider reach than a sword? Though this is only my impression, I don’t think I’ve seen anywhere the “reach” of weapons being put into numbers

8. OP
    OP
    deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs
    Yeah, that is a factor that generally favours the Crimson Arcglaive here, and I didn't mention it. I don't know if there's any resources out there for exact pixel distances, but the reach distance is just another situational factor; just like an Arcglaive is just generally better for DPS, yet Toy of 101 can be useful situationally (where you care more about mean damage per hit), it's just something that you have to get a feel for. The reach may matter some, or not at all, depending on the circumstances.

9. OP
    OP
    deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs
    (You can also read the original diary entry here, and/or read the diary entry on the Oddjobs forum.)

rangifer’s diary: pt. xi

Spoiler alert: rangifer goes from level 53 at the beginning of this diary entry, to 59 at the end !! Only 6 more levels before my PGC :p

rangifer OPQs for the first time

Now that rangifer had some fun at EPQ and was level 53, it was time for OPQ (as planned)! At first, things looked a little bleak ; I went to the OPQ lobby in channel 1 and there was absolutely no one there ️ (other than myself). After a while though, someone finally showed up: a spearman by the name of MoGuTou! Mo was kind enough to smega once or twice to try to recruit some folks for OPQ, and also brought his level 70 ranger “mule” to fill in another slot so that we could reach the 5-person threshold. Lo and behold, our party did eventually fill up ✨! In fact, after the formation of our party, OPQ was actually unnaturally lively for a while ^^. I love to see PQs getting some love ❤️.

Things were running fairly smoothly, and I was getting a lot of EXP (OPQ is very good EXP, particularly for those in the bottom half of the 51~70 level range)… then we had to call a GM . As it turns out, if you kill a Pixie when it’s too close to the map’s boundary (the left or right wall ), the very small and nearly invisible ETC item that they drop will drop outside of the map. But you need all of said nearly-invisible ETC items in order to complete the party quest, so Mo called up @gm to ask for a replacement. Wyndham responded almost immediately (wow!), and KonekoDxD’s pet (Sanho) continued in their futile attempts to pass through the map’s boundaries and retrieve the ETC item:

[​IMG]

Wyndham graciously returned the item to us ; but before he could leave, someone referred to him as “she”, and Wyndham assured us that — invisible as he may be to the naked eye ️ — he is most definitely a “he”. I thought that misgendering invisible gamemasters was a kinda funny thing that I didn’t really expect to see when I started OPQing, but as it turns out, it’s more likely than you think…

[​IMG]

So, um, yeah… It turns out that the Pixies dropping a teeny tiny ETC item is not the only case where this bug occurs. During one of our OPQ boss battles, someone told me to use my Corkscrew Blow and Backspin Blow to pin Papa Pixie to the wall, for the benefit of our party’s DPM… Papa Pixie drops a (thankfully much more visible) ETC item called Even Stranger Seed that is, once again, necessary to complete OPQ. Once again, the GM response was quite prompt , and Mirror kindly returned the seed to us. But she did not leave before someone had the chance to misgender her~ Quite the coincidence.

Throughout the rest of my OPQs, I’ve been very careful (some would say, paranoid ) about keeping monsters away from walls >.< . I think that getting this bug twice in one session is quite enough to learn that lesson…

Here we were, killing Papa Pixie — well, I suppose Amazing7 and SniperD are probably doing the lion’s share of the DPS in this image, but the rest of us were definitely in there tearin’ it up as well:

[​IMG]

In the middle of our OPQing, we got some juicy GM buffs~ The WATK granted by GM buffs is the same as that of a Cider (+20 WATK). My STRlord ✴️✴️ friend Boymoder with that buff (she had been using Coke Zero Pills , which grant +15 WATK), managed to hit 1000+ damage crits on OPQ mobs with her claw at just level 61!!

Later on, Dutch hermit ✴️✴️ ImAnAss taught some curious party members a few random noun phrases in Dutch:

[​IMG]

…and then graduated OPQ; congrats on level 71!

All in all, I actually managed to do a whopping 17 OPQs in that session (whew…)!

rangifer maxes her skills ;~;

By level 55 or so, rangifer had already essentially maxed all of her skills… without any reason to put SP into Knuckler Mastery nor into Knuckler Booster, I’ve a lot of SP just kinda sitting around. Here are my second job skills, at level 59:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My first job skills look about how you would expect, with the caveat that I’ve chosen to forgo Dash ‍♀️ (because all first job SP must be spent in order to take second job advancement, I had to put 1 SP into a skill that is thoroughly useless without any weapons: Double Shot ). Dash is kind of like Final Attack in many ways; it’s difficult to perform in combat with much precision without accidentally setting off the skill, and there’s no way to toggle the skill on and off. Dash has very clear utility when travelling ‍♀️, but the possibility of accidentally triggering it (by pressing the left or right arrow key twice) while in combat, or when trying to navigate difficult terrain (e.g. the OPQ bonus stage), makes it more trouble than it’s really worth, in my opinion . If I’m feeling real saucy, I might just burn some NX in order to SP reset my way into trying Dash on for size.

So actually, as soon as I level up just once more (to level 60), I’ll max out MP Recovery and have 1 leftover SP to be spent on… well, nothing. By level 70, I’ll have 31 such SP >.<

Inevitably, this SP will have to be thrown away ️ on Double Shot and/or Knuckler Mastery/Booster, so that I can job advance to marauder, but for now I will prefer to see it just sitting there…

MP Recovery, by the way, is, um, an interesting skill. It’s kind of a waste of SP (at least, for knuckler-using brawlers), but has a neat animation. I definitely do plan on using it when there’s free/cheap healing (e.g. a party member casting Heal), but for now I haven’t really bothered with it, particularly due to its cumbersome cooldown ⏲️. The cooldown decreases with level, so once I fully max it out, it will only be 25 seconds. 25 seconds might(?) be a tad too long, but then again, brawlers/marauders aren’t exactly MP-hungry, so it probably works pretty well! I do wish, though, that at the maximum level of the skill, it at least recovered a little bit more MP than 1 times the HP spent (like 1.1 or something, I have no idea really). That way it could at least be… nominally “efficient” to invest SP in, in most cases. I’ll try to remember to give an update on my thoughts, once I actually max the skill and use it in anger .

LMPQing with allies

Some of my allies in the Flow guild (theking and JumpQuest; JumpQuest is a.k.a. OmokTeacher, Slime) were LMPQing (Ludibrium Maze Party Quest, which takes place in Ludibrium proper, and is not to be confused with Ludibrium Party Quest , which takes place on the 101st floor of the Eos Tower) and asked if I wanted to join. I hadn’t seriously done LMPQ in quite a while, so I was a bit rusty… LMPQ is almost entirely neglected ️ (except when played among friend groups, as in this case), even with all of the wonderful (and sometimes not that wonderful) potions ⚗️ that it gives you.

Here I am, upside-down and walking on the blade of a Tauromacis’s spear , as theking chucks throwing stars ✴️✴️ directly at my head:

[​IMG]

And here we all are, about to give creepy clown man our tickets so that he will give us strange potions ⚗️ to drink :

[​IMG]

And that’s the LMPQ experience! Not pictured are the screenshots of me simultaneously straining to remember which integers correspond to which portals (pro tip: it’s [+4, +7, −3] from left to right) whilst struggling to do basic integer addition modulo 15* .

All jokes aside, it really is fun to do some LMPQ with friends , as long as it’s in short bursts — the very brief and repetitive nature eventually gets to ya . The EPM (assuming that you really do optimise and spam the thing) really ain’t so bad ‍♀️, and that’s even with our dinky little party; killing the Tauromacis as swiftly as possible is paramount. Oh, and the meso loss due to potion use is very much actually a meso gain … just make sure that you purchase the maximum possible number of slots for your USE inventory.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*Actually 14, but the rooms are one-indexed, so it’s confusing. Whatever.

capreolina imbued with GM boofs

I got to take advantage of some more GM buffs~ ✨✨ And this time, on my woodman , capreolina. I didn’t really have time to research good training spots (if anyone has any suggestions for a level 99 woodman, do let me know~ ☺️), so I just stuck with the ol’ Male Mannequins. Now, Male Mannequins sting badly , and they sting often, and I take hits like a wet paper bag , so I generally just hope to break even with respect to meso gain/loss. The GM buffs really help with this, though, so I had an easier time than I usually do.

capreolina went from level 98 & ≈91% EXP to level 99 & 30.58% EXP in the duration of the GM buffs ! I had Echo of Hero active on me for the first 40 minutes or so, and I took a quick-and-dirty @epm 5 test with some impressive results (bearing in mind, of course, that this is with both Echo of Hero and GM buffs): ≈4.19M exp/h!! No wonder I got around about 40% EXP in the span of just one GM buff~

Stay tuned for more OPQ (yesss) and maybe even a special little magelet surprise~? (Wow??)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    MP recovery (and dash imo) are underrated. It's a 1:1 conversion, but as you get more hp, you should find it cheaper to recover hp than mp, reducing potion costs. Energy skills also dont even use mp, so it is possible to sustain mp usage with the skill alone. Definite pickup by late 3rd job.

And dont forget max booster is a prerequisite for speed infusion, so no skimping there.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. CaptainNemo

CaptainNemo Selkie Jr.

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    CaptainNemo
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    Wyndham the real G helping us out!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    8:33 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Yeah mp conversion is super slept on. Nice work on destroying opq :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. OP
    OP
    deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs

rangifer’s diary: pt. xii

I am here to deliver on the “special little magelet surprise” teased in the previous diary entry.

Since I seem to have made a habit of creating a new guide for every odd job that I play — and I do plan on going all the way to making one for swashbucklers ⚔️, although probably not for pugilists — I’ve made one for magelets, based on my experience with my (currently level 95) I/L ️ magelet, cervine.

And there’s even a crappy little video I made to go along with it, which you can watch on the Oddjobs YouTube channel .

[​IMG]

“Fate’s Warlock, Fortune’s Witch: The Magelet”

(You can also read the guide on the MapleLegends forums.)

Tryna OPQ

OPQ was off to a bit of a rocky start, just trying to get a party going:

[​IMG]

The other 5%, of course, is when we’re doing the Sealed Room ⚖️

We did manage to pull together a party , though, and my newly-priest (congrats~!) friend BishopXeph was streaming on Twitch and wanted to try OPQ before outleveling it for good! And try it, he did; we only managed two OPQs before the party disintegrated enough to preclude further OPQs, and an arduous two OPQs they were… I was the only one in either of the PQs who had done OPQ before (or at least, had done it in recent memory), so there was a considerably higher teaching-to-doing-ratio than in your average OPQ. It’s always a good thing, though! Indoctrinating — excuse me, I mean welcoming — new people into the (O/M/E/L/etc.)PQ world is a fun and healthy thing, especially if it means more active PQs!!

Once the party partly disintegrated and the remaining members of the party were getting antsy (it didn’t look like we were going to get another OPQ party member anytime soon), our focus shifted to LMPQ, which has the same level range as OPQ (51~70), but a more flexible party size (3~6 instead of OPQ’s 5~6). So on the boat to Ludi we went, ready to stuff our USE inventories with random nonsense~

We managed to get quite a few LMPQs done, and rangifer hit level 60~! And so I’ve finally maxed MP Recovery. I realise now that the main reason why MP Recovery seems so whimpy is because of my low MAXHP at this point. Because MP Recovery consumes a portion (10%) of your MAXHP, you can recover more MP simply by having higher MAXHP; and furthermore, once I surpass that critical threshold for percentage-based HP potions (some 4,667 or so MAXHP), I’ll be paying fewer mesos per point of HP anyways, making the 1:1 HP:MP ratio of MP Recovery cost-effective (as pointed out by iPippy in response to my previous diary entry!).

A quirky barrel

Speaking of brawler skills, here’s one with a bit of a visual quirk: Oak Barrel ️. Here’s rangifer, in bathrobe, because my normal outfit covers up my legs/feet entirely:

[​IMG]

And here’s the same rangifer, just after using Oak Barrel:

[​IMG]

Can you spot ️ the difference? ;)

cervid and OmokTeacher battle Capt. Latanica for great justice

There were some GM buffs that went off, and permabeginner & ally OmokTeacher (a.k.a. Slime) wanted to use them to kill Capt. Latanica. I got the GM buffs as well, on my STR priest cervid, and I was eager to do something with them as well. I’d never fought Capt. Latanica before, so I was excited to see this guy for myself. OmokTeacher was kind enough to give me a White Essence (necessary to fight the captain himself), as well as lend me some HP potions in case I needed more than I usually carry (I can usually get away with mostly just Healing), and even a few Heartstoppers to speed up the process a bit!!! As it turned out, I didn’t really need the HP potions, but it’s better safe than sorry.

Our first Capt. Latanica run went quite smoothly, taking roughly 8 minutes and 15 seconds from start to finish. Just as we finished, someone announced an Echo in the FM, so we went to grab that, and decided that was a good excuse to do another Capt. Lat run!

But, that meant doing the repeatable bit of the Capt. Lat quest to get another White Essence:

[​IMG]

By the time that we finished the quest and got the White Essence, the GM buffs had nearly run out. It wasn’t a big deal for me, as I could still survive Capt. Lat (even his magic attack ) with relative ease. And missing out on GM Holy Symbol wasn’t a problem for either of us, as I have my own Holy Symbol. But OmokTeacher, even with his quite high MAXHP and defences — at least, for a level 91 permabeginner — wouldn’t be able to take even one hit from Capt. Lat’s magic attack without the aid of GM Hyper Body. So if we did decide to go for it anyways, it was gonna be real spicy ️✨.

…And so we hurried to summon Capt. Lat, so that we could at least have GM buffs for the very start of the boss fight, before the captain’s minions are summoned. You can watch this extra spicy ️✨ Capt. Latanica fight on the Oddjobs YouTube channel . Will OmokTeacher make it? Or will a single stray magic attack be the end of him ⚰️, leaving only me to avenge his poor soul ???

After that, OmokTeacher suggested that I try the full Capt. Lat prequest myself sometime; it gives a pretty solid EXP reward, and I do love me some boss quests, like:
    So here I am, finishing the lion’s share of the prequest, for great justice:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictured above: Is Doom the greatest skill in the game? Scientists are still seeking the answer to this question.

Ta-ta for now~! ❤️

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  14. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    8:33 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Destroying those mobs with doom! Nice progress lately :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs

rangifer’s diary: pt. xiii

Finishing up the Capt. Lat prequest

The first thing I did was go to finish up the Capt. Latanica prequest; I needed to kill some 170 or so more Mr. Archors. I went to GS6 and lo & behold, there was a bandit there Savage Blowing the Mr. Anchors to death. So I asked if I could party with them, just to get the kills that I needed. Odaveri kindly obliged, and we did a little party grinding in GS6 together. This made the rest of the 300 Mr. Anchors go by quite a bit faster, since not only did we have 2 people, but Odaveri killed them quite a bit faster than me, haha~

[​IMG]

Hopefully next time, I will be solo-killing the captain himself! F5!!

OPQ. OPQ. OPQ.

Again, as usual, a bit of a rocky start with getting an OPQ party goin’.

And I’m still not sure what louu’s smega response is supposed to mean here…:

[​IMG]

But a party did eventually form, and I got to do a number of OPQs, again with BLiiND and KonekoDxD!

[​IMG]

We spent a lot of time going into the Room of Darkness and looking for Diary Pages. A certain Diary Page in particular, actually: the 5th page. Supposedly, the Diary Page droprates in MapleLegends were tweaked way back when, in order to make all 10 Diary Pages have identical drop rates. But we had three separate party members at various times looking for Diary Pages, and every time, the most sought-after one was the 5th. BLiiND was forced to commit suicide numerous times in search of the 5th page, and we resorted to just “rushing” the Room of Darkness by completing the first stage, then the Room of Darkness, then starting over again. And by the end of it, BLiiND very nearly overleveled the quest!! In order to complete the diary, you not only have to have all 10 pages, but you have to have them in your inventory as you complete the bonus stage. This means sticking around for an entire OPQ, since the bonus stage is only unlocked by killing the final boss. And yet, the quest is only available to those who are level 70 or below (for no apparent reason, considering that OPQ has its own level limits anyways).

Southperry joins Suboptimal!!

While I was OPQing, Newbton (level 82(!) islander and leader of the Southperry guild) logged on and whispered me that he was ready to join the Suboptimal alliance!! For those not aware, Suboptimal already contained Oddjobs (odd-job-only guild) and Flow (largely off-island permabeginner guild). And so Southperry was a natural addition to the alliance!:

[​IMG]

I think we can now safely boast “the highest concentration of beginners in an alliance chat”…

[​IMG]

Pictured: Christopher of Southperry, Gumby of Flow, Newbton of Southperry, and cervid (me) of Oddjobs, collectively representing all three member guilds of Suboptimal.

More OPQ F555555555555555555

No, really. More OPQ. By the end of this session, I had done 21 whole OPQs (for a total of 40 OPQs in rangifer’s lifetime)!! Oh, and I finished my Papa Pixie Card set (5/5)! ^^

I continued doing a lot of OPQs with Romain, a level 63 bandit who was one of the party members looking for that pesky 5th page~

Boymoder was able to join for quite a few OPQs (but not before leveling up her permabeginner, Taima, to level 103!!!!!!! Grats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and is now level 67! When GM buffs were active, I even saw a 1.3k critical Drain >:O

And I met and befriended sweetmochi, a level 58 brawler who was new to OPQ. I helped train up at least three (almost certainly more) people in the ways of OPQ during this session! If you’re in level range (51~70), don’t be shy, even if you’ve never OPQed before!! We don’t bite!!!

rangifer + Stoppers + Echo = ???

By the time that I had had enough OPQs (21 is a lot, even for me, haha…) and the party partially dissolved, I was finally level 65!! It’s PGC timeee~ I had been using a 2 WATK Ragged Black Cape since level 25, and it served me quite well. But my PGC has 4 WATK — as well as 6 DEX, for the little extra damage boost, and especially for the WACC/AVOID.

Now, +2 WATK might not seem like much — and maybe it isn’t — but I might note that as a pugilist I’m pretty starved for WATK, with the whole no-weapons-no-shields thing… And so I did a little test, looking at the higher number of my damage range and comparing my Ragged Black Cape with my PGC (with a Cider active): 979 → 1013. Again, it looks like a modest change, but every little bit that helps me to overcome my foes’ WDEF is a great boon. My range is pretty pathetic when simply basic attacking, so by the time I get past WDEF, my skills (e.g. 270% damage from Flash Fist) are multiplying some pretty sad-looking damage numbers.

I mentioned how dramatically WATK (particularly, using Ciders 24/7, something which is… basically necessary, as a pugilist) increases my damage in alliance chat, and OmokTeacher (a.k.a. Slime) had the idea to try out my damage with a Heartstopper! OmokTeacher was kind enough to give me one of his Heartstoppers, and fortuitiously enough, at about the same time, an Echo was announced. So I was about to be doing some truly unwarranted quantities of damage, to some poor unsuspecting Orbis Tower monsters.

I recorded a little 40-second clip of rangifer utterly obliterating Sentinels, which you can watch on the Oddjobs YouTube channel.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  16. CaptainNemo

CaptainNemo Selkie Jr.

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    CaptainNemo
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    Been meaning to dip my toes in making an oddjob again, and finally said screw it. I've played many over my time on Maple, but decided to go with a job i'm unfamiliar with. Enter Iskahn the Pugilist. So far I have made it off Maple Island, gotten my job advancement to Pirate, and begun quest to punch everything in the face.

Fresh off the dice roller :
    MapleLegends 26-01-2021 19-23-04.jpg

Fresh on the boat:
    MapleLegends 26-01-2021 19-56-39.jpg

Adventures await!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs

rangifer’s diary: pt. xiv

You ever just do some (read: way too many) OPQs, and then call it a day?

Decorating OPQ

Those who’ve done a number of OPQs will know that OPQ loves to give you ores (as an end reward). Not special ores, but like, Aquamarine Ores and shit. Now, most of them may be worthless, but that doesn’t make them any less beautiful. And OPQ is a bit of an austere place, so decorating it really helps to liven up the mood a little bit. I won’t go into a full-fledged photo gallery here, but here’s one possible example (although this one doesn’t make use of any ores):

[​IMG]

OPQing

When I logged on today, Boymoder and the crew (including Aduro, Romain, Cleu, 44ayuh, and KonekoDxD) were already at it! I was fortunate enough to join them when KonekoDxD had to leave for a while:

[​IMG]

New robe!

Mid-OPQ, I bought myself a shiny new robe!:

[​IMG]

Wearing something like this is not quite typical for brawlers/marauders/buccaneers, as they would rather wear well-scrolled jobbed overalls, but I use robes like this (which lack job requirements and stat requirements) so that I can share them between my characters. I have five characters (at the moment… every time I tell myself that “this will be the last one”, I somehow manage to make yet another character >.<), and of those five, four are pure STR:
    …and all four will be sharing this robe.

Here I am, trying it on for the first time:

[​IMG]

Snazzy~

OPQing: the sequel

We shedded some party members, but I was determined to recruit some more (and to find out what the “Bigshot Megaphone” looks like):

[​IMG]

We were joined once again by my friend sweetmochi, and also recruited Kimbow, who was new to OPQ! We were also joined by NobleFantasm (a.k.a. SiriusPlaque, SmallMight), who I met at MPQ, and who kindly gifted me the Toy of 101 that I use as my main melee weapon (mostly on my STR priest)! We discussed more about Toys of 101, questing, dying to demon cat-dragons in the pursuit of crystals, and various other topics:

[​IMG]

Upon hitting level 67, rangifer hit the 3k MAXHP mark! It’s fun to — for once — be playing a character who isn’t either horribly squishy, or a mage…

Boymoder ascends to the rank of STRmit

While we were OPQing, Boymoder hit level 70!!! That meant it was time not for first, not for second, but for third job advancement!!!! And third job is where it really gets juicy for STRlords, too… or should I say, “STRmits” (homophonic with “stir mitts”).

And so it was. Boymoder is a hermit now!! Congrats!!! And, probably, MapleLegends’s first ever STRmit! Wowie~

OPQing: the teaquel

Boymoder came back to OPQ, now equipped with level 1 Avenger, just in time to join our second run (and later runs) with a new crew:

[​IMG]

Kimbow was still with us, but also brought along Pikemeister. And StabApples (a member of Oddjobs, on his HP warrior DontDie) joined as well, bringing along Losers guildmate Pamzy! Our first run (before Boymoder returned from her third job advancement quest) was a real doozy, as everyone besides myself (and, to some extent, Kimbow, although she had only started learning OPQ some 1 or 2 hours earlier…) was new to OPQ. I think everyone still got the hang of it! But it’s a lot more chaotic than just one or two new people who are able to simply follow along with the rest of the party, haha.

By the end of all this, rangifer had done some 18 OPQs… I think that’s more than enough for one day, and that leaves rangifer at level 68. Just two more levels, and I can have my very own personal bubble! Wow.

I do have a lingering question about Energy Charge, though: won’t the maximum level (40) of the skill interfere with my use of Ciders? My WATK is naturally so low as a weaponless and shieldless combatant, that I rely on having a Cider (or some >20 WATK buff, in special cases) active at all times. But at maximum level, Energy Charge should override Ciders (as it also grants +20 WATK) any time that it triggers. Yet, it only lasts for 50 seconds, at which point it dissipates, and I am forced to use another Cider… Isn’t that a bit of a waste? Or maybe I’m misunderstanding something here.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Dance

Dance Stone Golem

Dec 21, 2020
    Male
    Fiore
    Beginner
    I'm excited to see CaptainNemo's odd job journey since he experienced the islander journey. This might be a whole new world for him. The creatures he will encounter, the gear that will be obtained, and the playstyle of oddjobs. A hero is born.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs

rangifer’s diary: pt. xv

Boymoder hits level 72

I logged on just in time (really, it was instantly after I logged on) to see Boymoder hit level 72! And you know what that means: Flash Jump! She had been PPQing, but came to the OPQ lobby to say hi!:

[​IMG]

Boymoder can now deftly swap between two roles: permabeginner-with-Flash-Jump, and Avenger-spammer-with-Flash-Jump!!

OPQ with Kabu, sweetmochi, GucciMochi, KimKim, and Yuwen2021

We were having a bit of a rough time getting a party of 5~6 together for OPQ. But F/P wizard Kabu came to the rescue when I mentioned that I was recruiting for OPQ in alliance chat (Kabu also has an HP fighter by the name of Verta, in Oddjobs)! Here we are, just before Kabu had to leave:

[​IMG]

Two friends of mine, GucciMochi (a.k.a. GucciKimchi) and KimKim (a.k.a. Melokie, Skateboard, Alrightyo) offered to come to OPQ when I mentioned that we were looking to fill a missing spot! KimKim had to travel to Orbis by foot (and by ship), so we did an OPQ with GucciMochi (at which point we had two “mochi”s in our party, including sweetmochi) before she got there. GucciMochi had to go, so KimKim took her spot and enchanted us all with her glorious snow-white beard~

東京は雪が降っています

Once KimKim had to leave, we continued OPQing with various other people — with me during most of the OPQs that I did were my friends IHealForYou and 44ayuh, and also Kimbow and Pikemeister! 44ayuh remarked that it was snowing in Tokyo (and too cold to go out with her kimono on), Kimbow remarked that it was also snowing in Sweden (perhaps less surprising), and IHealForYou remarked that it was not snowing in the Netherlands, but was rather raining instead (perhaps even less surprising).

44ayuh taught us how to do the spicy kitty room. If you go down below the Tower of Goddess itself, you enter the jail… If that sounds miserable, well, it kind of is. It’s completely dark (you can only see things within a smol radius of yourself), there’s moving spikes and other assorted booby traps everywhere, and thus, making your way to any useful part of the jail is difficult. But if you can make it into one of the jail cells, you will find something a little strange (and even more scary):

[​IMG]

That’s right, spicy kitties. Spicy kitties are named analogously with spicy water, because when they touch you, it feels spicy! Sometimes it’s too spicy, and you die. :( But rangifer has a taste for spiciness, so I’m able to get past these spicy kitties to get to their spicy treasure:

[​IMG]

Now, the treasure pictured above isn’t a very impressive one, although it’s at least better than nothing. And you do occasionally (I saw this twice) get absolutely nothing at all. But the treasure that these kitties guard can be as spicy as the feline guardians themselves, so I was having fun hunting for that spicy treasure in every OPQ we did after that.

Big horseman, headless foot

As I was taking a break from OPQ, OmokTeacher (a.k.a. Slime) let me know in alliance chat that he found a Headless Horseman (HH) at Forgotten Path (ooo, spoopy), in case I wanted to try killing him on my level 99 wood(wo)man, capreolina. To be honest, I’d never so much as attempted fighting HH before, but OmokTeacher assured me that Forgotten Path has a safe spot where HH can’t even hit you. capreolina was already in New Leaf City (NLC), so I was able to walk to Forgotten Path with relative ease — that is, with OmokTeacher’s instructions… I hardly know my way around that tangled forest on my own.

I managed to kill HH, again with relative ease, in almost exactly 10 minutes! I actually filmed the fight, but I don’t plan on uploading it, heh… It’s pretty boring; “what will she do next??”… the answer is probably “Strafe”. But my birdie was a nice boon to my DPS; I usually don’t get a ton of use out of said birdie when I’m at range. The birdie is much more substantial in melee, where there’s nothing to replace it. But I wasn’t about to get close enough to that headless jerk to melee them!

[​IMG]

I checked channel 1 to see if there was still an HH there, even though I knew that Bigfoot (BF) had already spawned there. I thought, maybe it would be possible to kill HH by staying out of BF’s reach. And if I fail, well, I lose a charm… When I got there though, a level 160 bishop by the name of SweetPoof was killing the BF with their level 135 hero. I had gotten one of Headless Horseman’s heads already, so I thought I would ask for permission to loot Bigfoot’s Toe if it drops; that way, I would have both of the boss items required for the Silver Deputy Star quest! SweetPoof was kind enough to oblige, and so while she had BF pinned to the left side of the map, I went to work killing the HH. I finished first, since HH has less than one ninth(!) of the HP that BF has, and quite a bit less WDEF, for that matter. But not too long after, BF was slain, and the toe did drop!! Thanks SweetPoof!!! Now I just need some of those pesky rags

rangifer advances to marauder!!

At this point, rangifer had already OPQed to level 70!!! It was time to finally get crackin’ on that third job advancement quest. As part of this, was the obligatory job instructor fight:

[​IMG]

If you think you’re just seeing things, you’re not — there are not one, not two, not three, not even four, but five Kyrins in that image. Kyrin, apparently, loves to summon clones. I’m also getting hit by three Somersault Kicks simultaneously in that image. >.<

But I did eventually subdue the real (shadow) Kyrin, and then proceeded to ace the Holy Stone’s quiz on my first try — with a little help from my friend.

And so it was. rangifer advanced to marauder:

[​IMG]

I put my first SP into the bubble skill; here’s rangifer in her first-ever bubble:

[​IMG]

That means rangifer is officially a Big Girl™ now!! Wowie!!!

rangifer’s final OPQs

Because OPQ has a level range of 51~70, rangifer was still eligible to OPQ (for one more level)! And so I rejoined the crew:

[​IMG]

We taught, as usual, quite a few new people how to OPQ today! Here I am, demonstrating how clearing the “On the Way Up” stage works:

[​IMG]

It seems that the use of Gray codes is not popular in this stage…

Here, Kimbow and Pikemeister have decorated the Lounge, as a “gift” for IHealForYou (either that, or OPQ has an ectoplasm problem…):

[​IMG]

After a few OPQs, I was nearing the end of the line… level 71. And so I did level, in the middle of an OPQ. It was time to flex my new level 71 powers in a party quest that was not intended to have such things…:

[​IMG]

Yes, I’m aware that Shockwave (or memewave, if you prefer) is not a very well-regarded skill… But I absolutely adore Transformation, and little else brings me quite as much joy as dealing not-insignificant quantities of damage as I repeatedly punch the ground to cause mini-earthquakes. So I gotta put the meme skillpoint in there.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    3:33 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow