1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bandit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KOSEM, Apr 4, 2015.

1. KOSEM

KOSEM Selkie Jr.

Jan 5, 2015
    Israel
    7:45 AM
    Hi everyone, really sorry for the unexpected thread. I just wanted to discuss the class I picked with you

Well, you see... so the class I finally decided to go with here is Bandit. I thought about it, and their skills are very diverse and flashy. They're really fun to play, they're fast, etc. All these things definitely attract interest in playing the class. But for som,e reason, there doesnt seem to be many people choosing this class. I dont understand, dont people like play fast and fun class like Bandit? Or maybe its because we're all starting new right now, and have not much funds for these classes. But then aagain, you can gather up money by playing anyways, and you dont always have to choose CLeric as your first character. Bandits have huge potential damage wise especially with Explosion, if you have the money for it, you can level up incredibly fast. And the rest of the skills are really fun too. I dont know why, but Savage Blow is one skill I always loved. I dont mind spamming it all the time, and its really fun to use. But even with all these benefits of bandits, they arent very popular class in generally. So it makes me curious why, not many people go with a class that is so fun and flashy, especially with skills that are diverse and make the gameplay that much more interesting.

2. Goofy

Goofy Mushmom

Jan 13, 2015
    SoCal
    10:45 PM
    Because their damage is garbage without meso explosion. They're a bitch to play.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    1:45 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    SB is bad ass. I'm still stuck on the blowing up of mesos. Cause I don't have any.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    10:45 PM
    NSFW
    Bandit has my favourite skill, Band of Thieves, but the rest of the class sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Abamita

Abamita Mushmom

Mar 30, 2015
    2:45 AM
    Abamita
    Chief Bandit
    Most people are going to want to fund a bandit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pills

Pills Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    South Korea
    6:45 AM
    Pills
    Yap yap, I'm bandit through and through, but I'm afraid an unfunded bandit is just like a thousand needles in the bumholes when it comes to training them :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ace

Ace Mano

Mar 29, 2015
    1:45 PM
    becoz bandit is melee type, and for melee type U gona take in a lot of physical damage especially during bossing. So, you will need to have HP like heroes. So, it takes more NX to wash a bandit than washing a hero becoz heroes gain more HP per wash and also hero starts off with higher HP. And, even if you manage to wash ur HP until you can tank like a hero you still cant outdamage heroes, unless you throw all your mesos to do meso explosion.

8. OP
    OP
    KOSEM

KOSEM Selkie Jr.

Jan 5, 2015
    Israel
    7:45 AM
    Yeah guys, I know what you mean by what you're saying. When I started to seriously consider choosing bandit as my main class on this server, the thought of it possibly going to be a pain in the ass really hit me hard. I mean, I knew I was going to start off with absolutely nothing and without any source of funding. I decided I would give it a shot anyways, because I like the class and I like working hard to achieve things. I didnt want these things to stop me from choosing this class, so when I was deciding I would go with Bandit, I also decided I am okay with working hard on it and having to go through difficult times during the training of the class. And absolutely, bandits are really difficult to train at the lower levels. I think one other mistake I did with this is that I didnt choose to go as Sindit in the beginning, and so, I maxed Double stab right away. This was a mistake because sindits allow you to have lucky 7 in the begninnig, and still be a bandit later on. I didnt go that way, for some reason, but the good news is I am almost at my 2nd job already, so, it may be harder right now because I didnt go as Sindit, but things will get easier once I get my hands on mastery and SB and such. Its gonna take alot more of hard work, but this is what I want to do, and I am happy with it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Leslie

Leslie Dark Stone Golem

Jan 4, 2015
    Female
    Joo Won's Bedroom
    1:45 AM
    They are hard work but a lot of fun. The reason I didn't go with it because I feel like I'm "bad" at being a bandit. In open beta on 20x it took me so long (days) to reach level 30 on a bandit and I was proud... but then other people came and passed me in less than 1 day. You'll be great.

• Like Like x 2