1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Random Disconnections

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Configures, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    3:25 PM
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Hi,
    recently im suffering from a bug that logs me out every once in a while.
    can happen as often as five minutes between crashes and sometimes its around 40 mins.
    i cant seem to figure out whats causing it because it happens everywhere and at random times.
    for example, client-1 in fm afk |client-2 grinding , both freeze for half a sec and get sent to login screen... if its important , both clients crash at the same time.
    It's super difficult to play with this issue, cant hold on to maps such as gs2 and cant leech properly-got to be available to relog every few mins...
    I have a wired connection, windows 10, tried Reinstalling the game, different resulotions...
    i tried to figure out whats causing but it seems to be random.

No crash logs because the client doesnt crash, only sends me back to login screen.
    gives error "Unable to connect to the game server. please try again later"

Is there anyone else suffering from this? Any sulotion?
    Thanks in advance.

2. OP
    OP
    Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    uhm , still having this problem... Anything ? anyone ?

3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    5:25 AM
    Try resetting your modem and/or router and try it again, meaning unplug it wait about 15 seconds plug it back in.

4. OP
    OP
    Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Still having the same problem , been weeks.
    tried really everything ppl told me to try... any other ideas??

5. CaptainNemo

CaptainNemo Selkie Jr.

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    5:25 AM
    CaptainNemo
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    Sounds like a packet loss/not strong enough of a connection problem. Are you running wifi? Is so, try a direct connection to your router to see if that fixes your issue.

6. OP
    OP
    Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    i am running wired connection. my speed is quite high and stable , i only seem to lag at this server.
    BUT!
    after the new client things are looking way better. havnet been d/ced yet and its been around 5 hours ! seems that the client was the problem.

• Like Like x 1