1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The POGventures Journal ~ Day 200

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Motto, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    2:13 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    haha yeah 2 cs in 4 years is so bad!!!! imagine if it could be even worse and you got 0 cs/ws in 6 years!

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    8:13 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    Hello, when you can bomb shit could i borrow you for meme pog epic fortnite compilation

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Uhhh, most likely will get Meso Explosion when lvl 90+, don't like it much f3

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Today was a really fun.. FUN day to negotiate and become the most absolute pepega businessman in-game.
    I want to talk to you, yes you reader about leeching services, to what extent can we break the hegemony brought upon us from the Bishops, lurking all our low lvl maps to sell leech?
    We have to fight them, as simple gamers!

As t'was the day, I got a CS, I finally rediscovered my innate survival instinct of bartering prices like a maniac, confusing my traders into selling me services at an up-mark for which I would profit.
    And lo and behold, thus the businessman shenanigans started.

A poor fellow sold me some solo GS2 for 5m to later on refund me half of that, given I've found a partner after a mere 30 minutes of leech, at that point I've confused him into thinking I've already paid him, given I had paid him 5m. For that he started selling leech BUT, my fellow partner disconnected and, for that brief following 45 minutes no word has been spoken, after the impending disconnection happened we finally find my partner logging back with a mere "sorry bad internet" and, at that point, the seller just gave in for free an hour for him, me included. (5m - 2.5m = 2.5m for 30min+45min+1hr)

During that hour my friend HiyoHiyo was interested in getting some juicy GS1 leech and for that, I've talked with the guy to move onto GS1 to get the service done there, promising on giving him 10m for 5 hours (giving him a total of 20m)... but as he was to trade with my friend he said that the party was already full... and for that he denied the trade... and leeched all 5 players (old partner included) for an amazing 4.5hr.

Sadly tho, after that endeavour has ended, our friendly seller wanted to go back to Kerning, helping his fellow friend.

A second trader came into play, this time, by playing our cards right, by having 4 chars to leech, we got a discount! A discount given we were getting less experience, yes a friendly leech vendor.
    But a problem struck... he didn't speak much english, so I've brought upon my lingual skills to describe the situation and to barter the final price.

As for that... I'm just a business man doing business... but in Spanish ;^)

Meanwhile, shop hasn't sold much after the scrolls I've gained from Gacha.
    I'm right now looking up for tomorrow, a cleaner pixel game where businessman can do their business.

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    What is this madness lmao.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Never underestimate businessman trying to barter your prices [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Today was quite a chill day I did an hour of WR, just to get to CDs level range and... of the shenanigans happening yesterday, with the 2 gachas I stole I got a Gloves MA 30% and WA 30%, I undercut their prices to sell them more easily / fast.
    Another 4m coming from random scrolls that were in my store.

I finally got the time to grab from FatSlothFatSloth the Khanjar he wanted to give me almost 2 days ago XD
    [​IMG]

Finally we are one step closer to the best Maple Emote I've created yesterday : Shadge
    [​IMG]
    All I require is a good Dragon's Tail, which I'll most likely use to grind cards from 80+

Another good moment of the day was that I've helped a newbie with some gear I had around in my storage, I didn't really see it useful to me, so I donated to him.
    Hopefully he has a better time with the warrior low accuracy <3
    [​IMG]

Health
    • Didn't go climbing today (felt a bit of muscle soreness on my left foot) :S
    • Did 15min of yoga / stretches
    Job Search
    • Complete desolate desert, no notifications or anything today
    • Did 2 LeetCode medium problems (man I legit gotta understand Data Structures with Python lmao, having problems understanding if some particular implementations are possible with Python, as I'm more experienced with using C)
    • Reading on M1-chip arm64 and compatibilities for VMs and such
      (future purchase, want it to play ML [​IMG] )
    Life
    • Started listening more to Jazz instrumentals, relaxes over listening to Techno / EDM / Disco music
    • Journaling day-to-day more often, even writing a small summary of the day (for future reads)

• Like Like x 7
    • Great Work Great Work x 6
  8. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    8:13 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    One day that young grasshopper warrior will be the savior of us all, and it will be all thanks to you, who gave the hungry traveller bread that one day.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. spruce

spruce Slime

May 14, 2018
    Male
    12:13 PM
    I/L Mage
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]
    Tonight was a chill night, slowly starting to farm Card Sets (+13) from yesterday and bought more leech with Hiyo's charade of mules to get to lvl 75~80, from where the card journaling will start.

The best feeling was that, in the 3 hours of card sets farming I was able to get 14 gachas [​IMG]
    I think that I'm an absolute Gacha Factory machine heh.

Tomorrow I'm hoping of getting to LVL 75+ and then advancing to Chief Banditooo

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Heck yeah! Today we got to LVL 85 with absolute pepega amounts of leech, expect me too buwust levels even more in next days as HiyoHiyo is basically indebted to my businessman trade expertise.

What a fast week journey to these LVLs... I want to thank every one that gz'ed me in chat and has been chatting / having fun with me.
    [​IMG]

And... oh shit he's right
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I spoiled the series [​IMG]

I wanna thank the Discord chat, for pepega-ing with me in the last 9 days and nights up to 4-5am (yeah I'm a degen).

Now that I finally got to CB status, and have BandofThieves maxed I'm looking at three different gameplay stages in the next days :
    • Card Farming, Hopefully get to 150/300 sets completed in next 14 days
    • Gear Farming / Merching, I want to get Top/Bottom and scroll them good enough to last up to midgame (not godly)
    • Complete my leech services that I'm indebted for (Hiyo <3)

Health
    • Yoga stretching and general home workout (planks, pushups, bulgarian split squats)
    • Might go climbing tomorrow or Sunday at a bigger climbing gym (5+ hours noice)
    • Still having problems finding free slots at gym
    Job Search
    • Got some update mails from applications about CV reviewing in next 2 weeks, who knows
      • 2-year Data Science Program
    • Got a job referral (idk how tbh) to Palantir Technologies for a 1-year program, next week I'm talking to a tech recruiter
      [​IMG] ( I feel like I'm not smart / experienced enough to even get a job there tbh )

Life

• Like Like x 8
  12. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Tfw you don't thank your leech seller but you thank the fellow degens in Discord :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Its because you are my favourite degen discord peepo

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    7:13 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    As if you aren't included in that...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    I'm MORE than that

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

As it can be seen, today has been a complete leech day, mostly to repay part of the debts from previous leeching days.
    Me and HiyoHiyo been camping uwu 1 and uwu 2 all day, giving sadness to the local meat trying to grab maps or sell us leech.
    [​IMG]

The YEP gang went hardcore today on uwu maps and, at the end of the day, Hiyo went to bed with his beloved 100m+ in raw profits [​IMG]

Earlier in the morning, before Hiyo wanted to start the LVLing train, I farmed some cards and reached Tier 1 Ring, will go grab it later on tomorrow.

Interesting of the fact that, I have been able of washing up to HP 4487 [​IMG]

Health
    • Did 30 minutes of stretching
    • Used my Grip strengthener for a couple of pinches and full hand holds
    • Tomorrow I'm going climbing most of the afternoon, so no real update tomorrow
    Job Search
    • Fixed my graph of jobs, will post on Monday to begin the new week with more depression
    • Wrote down a list of more jobs to apply to, will do on Monday
    • Did one Leetcode medium (was really braindead today)
    Life
    • Been talking with Hiyo about IRL future dreams, problems with job search and such, as always love talking with him [​IMG]
    • Looking at budget PC builds, maybe when I get a wage I'll invest in something that can play games (!mac kekw)

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  17. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Man I love reading about how you pay others to play the game for you OnionMuha

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Today was YEP not gaming day, I generally just logged in to trade some INT gear and to chat with guildies / SwordnBoardSwordnBoard new pet-project (cough shadower as well cough)

I mostly did IRL stuff today

Health
    • Did 30 minutes yoga / stretches + home workout
    • Went climbing today for 5+ hours
      • Belayed friends for the first time, still getting the hang of it
      • Did 8 routes (ranging 5c to 6a+)
    • Almost at 110kg [​IMG]
    Mostly healthy day, exercising a ton and sweating more than a sweaty ML player.

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  20. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

lmao tonight we went full pepega degen at ulu2, farming mesos and the exp possible.
    Didn't really have the mood to farm cards tonight because I was tired from climbing all day, mostly chill chatting in-game.

Finally got to above HP 5k+, I'll have to think about the future goals of the char, in terms of washing and INT.
    I'm thinking that, after LVL 120 I'll most likely grind maps 24/7 to rack up mesos.

Problem will be washing away all that base INT... 380k NX [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1