1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Time Leap *Skillbook* Quest bugged

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Hiroo, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Hiroo

Hiroo Snail

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    11:03 AM
    iWearAhat
    Beginner
    Inactive
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): upload_2020-6-7_18-37-45.png
    What is supposed to happen?: After killing papulatus you bring back the key to this guy in Nautilus Harbor upload_2020-6-7_18-38-48.png 'He'll give you a key that you bring back to Papulatus. after that you get the quest shown in the screenshot above and he'll ask you to go back to Nautilus and the quest is complete. When i did that i pressed ESC. and cancelled the reward because of the amount of exp it gave me without intgear on. After that it bugged out and the quest just vanished.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: after completing the quest
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Reset the quest for me.
    Extra information (optional): Please reset the quest or fix it so that i can get the skillbook Time Leap

2. Rz

Rz Red Snail

Feb 7, 2021
    5:03 AM
    AlphaClash
    Beginner
    GSnine
    Hi Hiroo,
    Have GMs fix the quest for you?

3. Moon

Moon Slime

Jul 19, 2020
    Male
    2:03 AM
    Laughatpain
    Bishop
  4. Rz

Rz Red Snail

Feb 7, 2021
    5:03 AM
    AlphaClash
    Beginner
    GSnine
    Hi LaughatPain,
    Thank you for your reply. The quest is stuck in the "Available" tab and it is not forfeitable.