1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Dida in NTPQ is dying very quickly

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by RegalStar, Feb 11, 2021.

1. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    9:12 AM
    DMsRebirth
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Dida's HP in NTPQ seemed to have been halved. Normally he's supposed to hit half health at around 7 minutes left (triggering the "Dida's in danger" message spam), but today when I tried to do NTPQ, he hit half health at around 13 minutes left and actually died at about 7 minutes left.
    What is supposed to happen?: Dida's supposed to have much more health
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:NTPQ
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):Do NTPQ
    Extra information (optional):
    upload_2021-2-11_13-3-12.png
    I recall that Dida used to actually be able to die and people had to plan around it, but it was eventually changed at some point. Maybe this is an intentional nerf but I've never heard of anything about it from announcements.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    9:12 AM
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    bump. Still having this issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    6:57 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    My friends are also having this issue. They failed 2x yesterday because Dida died too fast. And they are not exactly low level.