1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting WeenieHutJrs!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mirrors, May 3, 2020.

1. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    2:00 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hi cuties, we would love to have you! I'll go ping you guys once I'm in game (or if you see any weenies walking around feel free to ask for a junior and mention this thread)! I'll be on in a few hours ^^ ❤️

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kimchi Hero

Kimchi Hero Orange Mushroom

May 4, 2017
    3:00 AM
    MapleF18 I know guild recruitment status is closed, but would love to join whenever its back open.

I'm just an introverted hermit crab, wanting to join fun voice chats/movie nights while I grind my life away. Ign is KimchiHero, but don't let that fool you! I'm really a Pally in disguise MapleF4

3. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    we've snuck you in hehe

PS. The guild hit #2 on the server last night!!
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    We are once again open~

5. Ont

Ont Blue Snail

Apr 8, 2020
    Male
    :pepe:
    hello hello! my ign is xLewis and i'm interested in joining! MapleF14 i started my maple journey a few months back and im looking for a chill, active guild to fm hoe with and occasionally boss with. im still a nub at heart too, so im also looking for some guidance as a bm, haha (literally never made it this far before as an archer) :) heard from a few friends that yall are a cool bunch, so hopefully i can be a part of your crew!
    :pepe:

6. Raikam

Raikam Mano

Apr 5, 2020
    Male
    Raikam
    Dark Knight
    MUSHGANG
    Hi guys! My ign is Raikam and I'm looking for a fun new guild! I love meeting new people to boss with or just sitting around and chatting. I just hit lvl 135 too so I'm ready to hb mule anyone who needs me! I'm always looking to learn more and have new experiences in the game. I've heard only good things about you guys so I'd love to be a part of the crew!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    Duckys
    Bishop
    OntOnt and RaikamRaikam we'd love to have you. Give me (Duckys) or any of the Juniors a whisper when you're online and we'll get you situated!

8. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    10:00 AM
    Hii <3

Im Floris, 23 years old and looking for an active guild! I'm Dutch, 23 years old and lately got into MapleLegends. Im currently leveling my intbucc, of which I have a thread here on the forums C:.

Hope you guys still have a spot left ~

IGN: Homo

9. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    [​IMG]

We are back open for recruitment~
    Here's our winter tree decorating event!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Yay Christy! More Weenies!
    tenor-1.gif

11. aphrodite

aphrodite Blue Snail

Mar 25, 2021
    Female
    5:00 AM
    MiphasGrace
    Fighter
    Hello hello! Hope this isn't too late but even if it is, all good :) I'm a relatively new player (a few weeks now) returning after like a 10 year hiatus from GMS. I'm leveling my fighter rn (61) and would love to socialize, make friends with others, and boss once I'm a higher level! I'm on EST but I'm on pretty often at random times of the day.

If being a spongebob fan helps, I recently did a portrait of doodlebob during a craft night with my friends. Me hoy minoy. Would be honored to become a Weenie if recruitment's open now or in the future!

IGN: MiphasGrace

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  12. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hello! Our guild currently has closed recruiting for this month to get to know our current new guildies better, but please add me on Discord and I'd love to get to know you more! I'm Mirrors#0001!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Jeffrey Ong

Jeffrey Ong Mano

Jan 9, 2020
    Male
    Hello - I know recruiting is closed, but would love to be considered whenever recruitment opens :) I've recently come back from a hiatus (work was getting really busy so had to take a break) but have been playing for a while! Would love to socialize / make friends, partake in bossing but also looking to just help others too :) I usually play EST time on some weeknights but mostly on weekends.

In my previous guild (which I left because of my hiatus) I kept a library of random skill books and usually just gave them to guildies who needed them. I also try to provide shadower advice based on my experience if anyone has any Qs (not that I'm a leader expert or anything).

If it's any consolation, I'm also a huge spongebob fan and my IGN for my level 144 shad is MrPinhead (obviously based off of Pinhead Larry for those who know the episode reference). Thank you for your consideration!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hit me up on discord my dude! You sound hella chill

15. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hello! We are opening up recruitment again for a while this month. ^^
    Please message me on Discord or post on this thread with your Discord and I will message you!

16. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    10:00 AM
    Wieehoooo!! I'd love a spot pwease uwu <3.
    Discord: Floris#3973

17. Obito

Obito Slime

Jul 1, 2015
    Male
    Florida
    4:00 AM
    c7gs
    Islander
    i feel like it might make it easier for me to make friends in this game. i wanna join!
    IGN SpiderSilk and discord pizza#8745

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Frosch49

Frosch49 Blue Snail

May 22, 2021
    Male
    Furosshu
    Dragon Knight
    Haiii! IGN: Furosshu. Discord: Ikillsheep#2587. I was just carried by pepper and some more of your lovely people :) I've started Ml not too long ago and i'm pretty active trying to get some nostalgia. I wanna join your guild cause i've meet with a lot of your guildies and you guys seems like a chill bunch that i'd like to hang with <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    I'm so sorry it took me so long to look at this thread with the craziness that is Anniversary!! I'll try to get to everyone tonight

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. Assman

Assman Orange Mushroom

Jun 6, 2020
    Male
    Sun
    5:00 PM
    WhiteStuff
    Beginner
    SuckDeep
    IGN : WhiteStuff.
    I'm here because i have no friends D: So i am here to make friends? LoL