1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Probably gonna be a rather lengthy introduction ;}

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by JacobPetey, Apr 8, 2015.

1. JacobPetey

JacobPetey Blue Snail

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Georgia
    11:23 AM
    JPete
    Hunter
    Good luck reading it allSlimeXD. Let's start it off with the basics.
    • Who does this weirdo get of to being? My name is Jacob. I've played my fair share of GMS and private servers. I played on MapleSwitch until it closed, then was left searching for others similar, but couldn't find any worth my while. Omok is kind of a big deal. (I mean to me anyways....) Don't judge. I never could let go of tic-tac-toe. Just something about getting things in a row.. Anyways, I always enjoyed pre big bang maple the most, so I came back to it, because omok. Seriously though, that was the selling point.
    • What kind of lifestyle does this guy live? The typical lifestyle of a poor, but handsome, but broke, but rich.. in.. making friends?? I dunno.. Basically, I'm just a poor college student, let's be real. I'm not always funny, unless you are around me, then my awkwardness will get you on the floor. People just can't handle me. Oh and I also really enjoy pool and ping pong, however I'm not good at either, YET.
    • Why MapleLegend? Because it seems like it will be Legend.... Wait for it........ Dary. Legendary. Also community is nice (I really like getting to know new people). Since it seemed to have started up pretty strong, it gives me high hopes of it being something I can invest my time into for a while.
    Now let's get a little more complicated.
    • What are some interesting facts about you?
    1. I'm fairly accident prone. I had intestinal surgery, because my muscles holding it in, decided they didn't like that job, so they slacked off. Then I was in a LOT of pain, and had emergency surgery, and I lived. Although I wasn't really in risk of dying? Don't judge, it hurt. I have also knocked my teeth out twice. The first time I was riding a Harley Davidson..... Pedal bike. I was like 11. It was when I was in like 5th grade. The second time I rode in my brothers concoction of a derby cart. Plywood, shoe strings, and skateboard wheels do not equal an ingenious idea. It equals a really, REALLY bad idea.
    2. I'm an eternal optimist, so most times I am happy. It takes a lot to upset me. However, certain things can anger me pretty quickly. I'm working on those things, everyone has flaws. Don't judge.
    3. I dislike reading, however I love writing things, when I am in the mood. I much rather listen. That is why I play Guitar, Uke, and also Keyboard. I also try to sing, but that one doesn't really happenSlimeSweat
    • How often will this mysterious man be online? I will be on as much as I can. However I am a fairly busy person with college and an upcoming study abroad and also summer internship. (I'm a freshman, but I started applying myself early).
    Anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this little introduction. If you read it all, you can have all the imaginary poptarts and jelly beans. If you don't like those things, just imagine something you do like and then you can have that. If you didn't read it all, I don't blame you, this guy is a weirdo anyways. He is talking in third person after all, who does that?

• Like Like x 7
  2. Janny

Janny Mano

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    8:23 AM
    Honey
    Bishop
    Hi Jacob, welcome to Maple Legends! Hopefully we'll be able to play together soon. I play a cleric though, dont judge.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHANEL

CHANEL Dark Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere in the world
    Steam
    Islander
    Southperry
    Welcome to Legends, Jacob!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:23 PM
    Moderator Post
    Another great introduction.

Welcome to MapleLegends! SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 1
  5. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    I'm eating the pop-tarts. Right now.
    Intro 10/10.
    Welcome :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    Didn`t read, lol
    // read a bit but not all <3

Welcome Jacob ^^

• Like Like x 1
  7. Symphony

Symphony Horny Mushroom

Feb 18, 2015
    Female
    New England
    Marzipan
    F/P Wizard
    Welcome to Legends Jacob! :) Awesome Intro

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    JacobPetey

JacobPetey Blue Snail

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Georgia
    JPete
    Hunter
    Awh well shucks guys, I'm glad you all liked it!
    I would have judged, good thing you said that! That was close. SlimeXDOnionPerfectJust kidding, but I expect lots of heals especially in the monster carnival. I don't want any scraped knees or unexpected accidents, I've had enough of them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    [QUOTE="JacobPetey, post: 25508, member: 1975"I expect lots of heals especially in the monster carnival. [/QUOTE]
    cpq is not added yet, but all other pq`s should be working i think

prepare for some heals while your grind at 30-35 cuz that will be slow (;

// that fail Quote xD

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    JacobPetey

JacobPetey Blue Snail

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Georgia
    JPete
    Hunter
    Yeah I found that out earlier today.. Sad, but that's fine and I bet it will be haha!! Good thing this place already has a great community!MapleF2

11. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    8:23 AM
    NSFW
    Welcome!
    i actually read this yesterday but didn't reply.

• Like Like x 1