1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teleporter in Forest of Golem?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pixel, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Pixel

Pixel Mixed Golem

Jun 17, 2018
    9:38 AM
    DragonMaid
    Outlaw
    This is a random thought/idea i had
    To add a teleporter on the bottom of FoG that leads to the top platform

And while i know that is also possible to just go to FM and go back, this would just make it a bit more fluid, There's new useful teleporters for many maps

and while one good argument would be that FoG is meant to be split as a party, either way MP3 and the new GS mini dungeons made FoG a bit more empty than it was

I just feel this minor change would make it less of a chore to wait for your character to stop being in alert mode just to go to FM, and go back.

Maybe? Unless im missing something

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kmac

Kmac King Slime

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    10:38 AM
    DPSmoira
    Beginner
    Teleporter would be nice. At FOG you can basically do a 2-channel grind since it’s usually not crowded. Wipe a map, cc and wipe the other map from top town. Rinse and repeat. One less transition screen than going into FM and back out.

Still support the teleporter idea though

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:38 PM
    Moderator Post
    FoG were one of the maps I considered adding a teleporter to, but the opinion I've received is that FoG is already in a good spot. Let me know though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Pixel

Pixel Mixed Golem

Jun 17, 2018
    9:38 AM
    DragonMaid
    Outlaw
    Personally, i agree, it's not the worst map in terms of viability
    But it's definitely emptied up at the various times i happen to visit, so partying up with strangers seems less likely

And my point is, that is already possible to go to the FM or CC, so a teleporter would just simply be a quality of life, i don't think it improves the epm , more than just makes it easier rather than go circunventing since the possibility of going to the top of the map already exists

I may be wrong though

5. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    10:38 AM
    DMsRebirth
    The problem with FoG is not that it's unviable, just that there aren't a lot of people in its level range actually grinding.

6. CaptainNemo

CaptainNemo Selkie Jr.

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    7:38 AM
    CaptainNemo
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    If FoG was given a teleporter, It would be easier to solo grind the map. Personally believe it's easier to duo FoG, but like RegalStarRegalStar stated, it's difficult to find people in that level range actually grinding.

• Agree Agree x 1