1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh I can't launch Maplelegends at all

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Kaine, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Kaine

Kaine Mano

May 21, 2019
    Male
    2:09 AM
    KoKaine
    Fighter
    Hello, yesterday I was running maplelegends just fine, but I came across a problem where whenever I used command+enter my game client crashed. So I stopped the process in my activity monitor, but then all of a sudden when I exited the application and relaunched it, I couldn't click any buttons (including the "quit" button at the login page) so I had to end the application through the activity monitor once again. I kept trying to refresh the wrapper to see if it would do anything, and I changed the resolutions (I tried all three 0, 1, 2) and nothing worked.

I also tried to do a test run, but nothing happened and maplelegends never launched. It just said the test run was a success and if I wanted to view the test run log.

I ended up fiddling with the XQuartz application, and I updated it because I thought maybe that might fix the problem, but now I can't even launch the game client at all. Please help, I don't know what to do. I even moved ML to my trash and deleted it and reinstalled it several times, but to no avail. I never had this problem before so this is very frustrating

2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    11:09 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    When you search "wine" in activity monitor does anything show up? Or "maplelegends"?

3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    11:09 PM
    Have you restarted or shutdown your mac recently?

The mac client is very strange to the point where if you restarted or shut your mac off you would have to wait a while before playing the game or the client would disconnect frequently, theres also some fixes in MapleLegends discord server.

You should create an account and join their discord server for server-status, announcements, and more. here https://discord.gg/y5cuhBFQaJ