1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

PogShad's Story

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZeroToHero, Mar 3, 2021.

1. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Red Snail

Mar 3, 2021
    Male
    3:22 PM
    Shadower
    In a world full of creatures, MapleLegends is bursting with opportunities. It is a world of dreams. Items are bought and sold there like anything else. Players divide into trainers, questers, party questers, bossers, or contain all the attributes. These players belong to many different guilds. There's a certain player, that overcomes all odds and will one day possess immense power and pride in the future. His name is... PogShad.

Born in Maple World he studied various techniques involving the thief division. Along with other students, he was a predecessor to the "Dark Lord". Fascinated, PogShad developed a passion for stealth and versatility. Like many others, a journal was created, keeping track of daily life and opened to the public to gaze upon page after page.

Furthermore, in the thief division, there were 2 classes, Night Lord and Shadower. Night Lords used throwing-stars, a range-type. Shadowers used daggers, a melee-type. Shadower appeared far more appealing to PogShad as that is the path he has chosen. Of course, no matter which path he chose to walk upon, they both require tremendous time and effort.

Although, there is something strange about this person. Unlike most of the students, he stayed up all day and all night learning from books that displayed a vast range of knowledge to all thieves. The "Dark Lord" has never seen this type of behavior from anyone else in a awhile. In fact, it caught the Dark Lord's eye.

Dark Lord: "It is a sight to behold, but perhaps, it's out of curiousity? Or does he have something he is destined to do?"

After, a few months went by, a tragic event happened. The "Scroll of Dreams" was said to be taken by one of the Black Mage's allies who had to surpass through guards and the public. It was highly uncontrollable and forbidden in such ways that not even Gods can comprehend. Awoke and tired, PogShad rubbed his eyes and looked around. Then, loud screams could be heard outside the house along with horses galloping everywhere.

PogShad: What..., what's going on?!

Victoria Island Guard: They took the scroll! I-It's gone!

PogShad: I-Impossible! It was heavily secure underneath the maple heroes temple beyond the roots of light!

Victoria Island Guard: The roots weren't renewed and was easily damaged by the enemies at it's weakest state. Oh no, oh no! What can we do!

PogShad: Wait here!

PogShad got up to search for the elderly regarding this situation and finally stumbled upon a great terror. As he made his way to the temple's entrance, the door opened. Inside, was vast amounts of injured guards, the elderly, and class instructors. Moaning in agony, he quickly made his way to "Dances With Balrogs" and asks what happened. Quietly, the god of all warriors said a true powerful evil has came to attack us and retrieve the "Scroll of Dreams" in order to ressurect the "Black Mage". Even with everyone here, we couldn't stop the enemy. As "Dances With Balrogs" was slowly forming tears he whispered telling me to run away from here stating that who knows if the enemy will come back again for another item, to cause destruction, or both.

Next, the most hurtful and traumatizing scene struck PogShad. As he was trying to find other people in need of help, he stumbled upon his teacher. The "Dark Lord" was underneath a burning log with a trail of blood dripping from his mouth.
    No instructor had as much strength, charisma, and love for people as the "Dark Lord".

PogShad: Sensei!

PogShad: Sensei... I... I admired you for so long. And I got better at being a Shadower. I made lots of friends at my time here. I... I want to talk with you more, Sensei!

PogShad: Sensei...

Dark Lord: Why are you crying? I will always be with you. We been through thick and thin together.
    I knew my time was to come, but prepared the future for the next generation as well. I'm very proud of all of you. Now, show me how much you've grown and the priceless life you possess. If anything, your soul is "The Will of Fire". The humanity you have around you is contagious to all and it shines upon others resulting in great confidence and integrity for all.

PogShad: I will... I am gonna defeat the Black Mage and save all of MapleWorld!
    That's not a promise, that's a fact!

Dark Lord: Yes. Speak of the future.

Finally, weeks later after this tragic event, PogShad was sitting on a patch of grass staring at the sky. The place where the Black Mage lives appears as a black circle with a purple aura around it. Surrounded by chains, it was not a friendly appearance to all. Standing up, he had words for the evil being.

PogShad: My... journey, no, my destiny, begins... now!

With that, a dagger is drawn and PogShad leaps into the sky and destines to overcome all enemies in his path to avenge all those that have fallen and save Maple World once and for all!

Check out Motto's POGventures Journal https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/the-pogventures-journal.36944/

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    12:22 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    POG STORY

Anime adaptation when?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    MapleLegends is NOT an erotic roleplay server.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Redo of Pogshad Heroes when?

Hero of Avoid restart life ez
    time to ERP Server

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    6:22 AM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    I love this fan fiction

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Red Snail

Mar 3, 2021
    Male
    3:22 PM
    Shadower
    Well, the "Dark Lord" is actually "Ainz". It's hot and sweaty.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1