1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Unable to log in new account

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by fantom, Feb 26, 2021.

1. fantom

fantom Blue Snail

Aug 10, 2018
    Male
    9:58 PM
    Fantom
    Thief
    Hi guys,

I've just created a new account, and it would not log in the game. Upon entering the password (right before the PIN panel shows up,) the client crashes with this error:

upload_2021-2-26_13-36-6.png

The password is correct as I could log into the website. My other account can log in and play without issues. So it seems for some reasons this new account of mine got stuck. Can someone please help?

2. OP
    OP
    fantom

fantom Blue Snail

Aug 10, 2018
    Male
    Fantom
    Thief
    I have resolved this issue from info found in another thread. This may be closed. Thank you.

3. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    3:58 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    For other people;

Redownload the latest patch (feb22) It's fixed in there.

4. IceWhite

IceWhite Blue Snail

Feb 18, 2021
    IceWhite
    I/L Wizard
    not
    Hello,
    I have the same problem as you describe .. but I have not been able to solve it. and I have the last update that you say .. and download but reinstall the game and the same thing continues to happen