1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low GS2 Dungeon Spawn/Rate possibly lower than Original Room

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Trion, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    1:16 PM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Description of the bug: GS2 Dungeon "seems" with the "eyeball test" to be less spawn and rate than the original GS2 room.
    What is supposed to happen?:I was lead to believe the dungeon was a carbon copy of real room?
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Tonight when I posted this report.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):Basically just quickly comparing both rooms (I was lucky that the same channel had open rooms)
    Extra information (optional): I have been also told that 5-6 dungeon is experiencing spawn problems not being similar and theres been long time whispers of skele dungeon not having same spawn as its original. I don't mind if this is intentional but some confirmation on this would be great with my Gaming OCD.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:16 PM
    Moderator Post
    I need more than text. They are literal copies.

Skele dungeon is an actual different map but this was a GMS dungeon

3. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    1:16 PM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Thanks alot for clarifying