1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 HT Crash after 2nd Main Body Summon

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by DrChuchu, Feb 27, 2021.

1. DrChuchu

DrChuchu Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    5:40 PM
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    HT crashed at 2nd run for two consecutive days. First HT run is normal. However, upon summon the main body on the second run, the window freezes for ~5 seconds (HT summoning animation?) before unfreezing, but then crashing. Same thing has happened to one other runner today.

Attached is the crash report. Both of my crashes occurred at around 21:00 (my local time) on 02-24 and 02-25.

I have since then completely removed ML and reinstalled 02-22 client. Screen shaking now turned off. Closing client after first run today did not cause any problems for second run.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:40 PM
    Moderator Post
    Did you keep auto cache on during this time? Because if you do not, you need to manually GFX.

3. OP
    OP
    DrChuchu

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    Yes, auto cache is normally on. I haven't run much HT yet, but I will let you know in the next few days.

4. pour

pour Blue Snail

Aug 22, 2020
    Female
    2:40 PM
    Magician
    ahh the same thing was happening to me also, id be 3/4 the way through horntail hitting top left head and game crashes. i turned off autocache and will let you know if it fixes anything c:

5. OP
    OP
    DrChuchu

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    Ran a HT without restarting client. Didn't crash. Guess that's a good sign so far. Will try more :D

6. OP
    OP
    DrChuchu

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    Actually it crashed again lol. Second run. Body spawned normally except after tail went down, the right arm chest area sorta unloaded. Crashed suddenly about 4 minutes after. HT buff was not active upon entering body second run, only for preheads. Will probably restart client after every HT run now.

Edit: attached is crash heap, maybe it's useful idk

Attached Files: