1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi there :)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Gary, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Gary

Gary Snail

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    10:10 PM
    Gary
    Bowman
    Hey, I am Muhammad, 25, from Singapore. I played during Open Beta as Berry, and was the guild master of Ohana, as well as the first level 120 (in 2 days, lol).
    I got bored real quick due to the high rates of Open Beta and hopped around servers while waiting for release. I was so motivated to play again when I saw that there are close to 100 users online. Unfortunately, I forgot my PIN and made a new account with the IGN Gary. I also decided to have a new "online identity" as Gary which explains why I made this new forum account. :p
    I am playing an archer because I have never played one before and YOLO. I am not into rank-hogging and just want to enjoy the good old gameplay.
    It is also nice to see that the community is friendly as I got recruited into a guild as soon as I got into the FM.
    Please feel free to add me to your buddy list. I am looking for old friends as well as new ones. :)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CHANEL

CHANEL Dark Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere in the world
    10:10 AM
    Steam
    Islander
    Southperry
    Welcome back, Gary!
    My BL is full currently, but I'll add you for sure when I expand.

3. Symphony

Symphony Horny Mushroom

Feb 18, 2015
    Female
    New England
    10:10 AM
    Marzipan
    F/P Wizard
  4. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male