1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver mane quest bugged

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by martijnters, Apr 4, 2021.

1. martijnters

martijnters Blue Snail

Feb 2, 2021
    Male
    12:47 PM
    Martijn
    I/L Wizard, I/L Arch Mage
    DutchLegends
    So I was doing the Silver mane quest. I had to collect 600 rexton leather, 400 wooden shoulder pads and 400 skull shoulder pads. After collecting everything, I wanted to hand in the quest, but it said that I had not enough mesos.

I was curious how this was stated in the quest, so I forfeited the quest in order to read that. However, the quest was lost and did not appear in my quest list anymore.

After looking on the internet, I found that I also had to pay 50.000.000, which was not in the quest requirements.

In another forum thread I read (or misread) that dropping the hog could fix this. However, I had to do the hog quest for 20.000.000 over again, which was not my intention.

I would appreciate it, if this bug with the silver mane quest could be fixed. If it is also possible that I can get my hog back, then I would be totally happy, but I could imagine that this was my own mistake.

I'd like to hear from you!

2. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    7:47 AM
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    1. I’m not sure what specifically is the bug here. From the library, it shows that Kenta asks for 50m meso in the quest dialogue:
    “Ah, right. I'm sorry but it costs a lot for this type of research and I'm a bit short on funds. A donation of 50 million mesos should do it. I can study further into the coexistence of humans and monsters. Thank you!”
    https://maplelegends.com/lib/quest?id=6006
    2. This is in the wrong section of the forum