1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior Paladin Guide

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by SwordArt, Jun 27, 2017.

1. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    9:15 AM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Yup that's true. Tbh 2h sword just makes everything much much more comfortable, which lends credence to the idea that STS is the most practical weapon for a pally. On top of zak (and I assume HT? never did it before), Bigfoot is also impossible to 1h in my experience- being too close to him causes him to use his jump attack every time and thus trigger i-frames*.

*(maybe some of the better pallies can confirm this? is there a sweet spot or something I'm missing? Sometimes I bump into other pallies hunting BF and they are all wielding crushed skulls)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  2. RadioPhobic

RadioPhobic Brown Teddy

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    3:15 AM
    RadioPhobic
    Quick question Adra. Could you briefly point out what would the 3rd job build be as an hybrid paladin yourself? I guess you want to max out sword's fire charge for bigfoot purposes but other than that, is getting any other sword element any useful? Thanks mate :)

3. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Aside from fire, I would put 1 point in Ice Charge for sword because that allows you to use Ice Heavens Hammer when you are using your sword.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. jayjay

jayjay Horny Mushroom

Aug 25, 2016
    Male
    JJgohome
    I/L Arch Mage
    Persona
    good guide finally someone who understands the power of crushed skull.... :D

5. bluelight

bluelight Dark Stone Golem

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    8:15 AM
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    Question. At job 3. Why dont you put any point at magic crash. Does it work on boss now??

6. Dapt

Dapt Blue Snail

Apr 22, 2019
    Male
    9:15 PM
    Dapt
    Beginner
    Thanks for the guide man much love

7. PandaOnPanda

PandaOnPanda Timer

Jun 29, 2019
    PandaOn___
    Paladin, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    Homies
    Is it viable to max HH first? Thinking of doing that then duoing crims for fast xp
    Or is it still better to go ACB/Blast first?

8. PandaOnPanda

PandaOnPanda Timer

Jun 29, 2019
    PandaOn___
    Paladin, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    Homies
    hmm okay thanks, I had read this guide on HH Crims https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...ding-leeching-at-crimson-guardians-115.17741/ so was thinking of doing that. Just realized he has a pally guide as well with a HH max first option.

Still unsure which route I'm gonna go but I got 20lvls to figure it out SeemsGood

9. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
    For shaolin I suggest getting acb too for hitting silver and gold ones. Their hp exceeds legends' damage cap of 199,999, so let's say if your partner isn't a mage (or more specifically arch mage for gold ones), you can still clear the loose ones running around.

10. Assman

Assman Orange Mushroom

Jun 6, 2020
    Male
    Sun
    WhiteStuff
    Beginner
    SuckDeep
    Just curious, from Sword and Blunt weapon, which one that you think is the best suit as a paladin? For blunt weapon seriously there isn't much choice out there. And mostly i see people prefer sword over blunt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    For Blunt you have Crushed Skull, mostly farmable from CWKPQ or by farming badges.

For Sword you're looking at NeoTokyo, Reverse/Timeless, Dragon Carabella or Stonetooth

In terms of DPM... blunts are absurdly amusing, being able to hit 100-150k on elem weak mobs is absurdly fantastic.. yes your dps will be really random but the big hits are amazing.
    If you want it to be more linear, go Sword

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Shmoo

Shmoo Horny Mushroom

Oct 16, 2020
    Male
    Shmoo
    Warrior
    I'd recommend sword, its way more weapon variety and better dpm. You can use the 1h NT when you don't have SI, claymore/reverse/timeless 2h when you do. Downside only is that its more expensive.

Something you might want to check out:

https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...age-comparison-20wa-shield.36404/#post-257879

13. Assman

Assman Orange Mushroom

Jun 6, 2020
    Male
    Sun
    WhiteStuff
    Beginner
    SuckDeep
    Fully noted. I might give it a try on mace weapon.