1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello~

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by kookietann12, Apr 6, 2021.

1. kookietann12

kookietann12 Red Snail

Mar 31, 2021
    Female
    Bay AreaAaAaAaAa
    11:50 PM
    kookiechan
    Cleric
    Flow
    hi! i started MapleLegends last week and i've been loving it so far! thought i should just introduce myself and maybe try to make some friends! i mainly played GMS back in 2008-2013 and so i just decided to play again for the heck of it! obviously can't run that on my mac and i've lost track of all the changes the current GMS has gone through, so uhhhhhh best to stick with what i know YEET

my IGN is kookiechan ^^ !!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    8:50 AM
    Welcome to Legends~ :D

3. OP
    OP
    kookietann12

kookietann12 Red Snail

Mar 31, 2021
    Female
    Bay AreaAaAaAaAa
    11:50 PM
    kookiechan
    Cleric
    Flow
    glad to be here!! i love your icon!! i never actually finished assclass (gotta love the abbreviation HAHA) but it was a good™ so maybe i should check it out again after the stress of this semester finally frees me :^)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:50 AM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome! You seem to be one of the hyper kind of people which are the most lovely kind of people ^^;;

I can't quite add people in-game but you are free to add me on Discord instead!

5. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    2:50 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Welcome to the server! I hope you have a good time here. Staff really worked hard to get the mac version playable which is totally awesome :)