1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sku's MULTIQUEST [Concluded?!]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skuire, Feb 1, 2021.

1. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    11:56 PM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    YetiQuest: The Descent into Madness
    Days 60 - 71 (Mar 31st - Apr 11th)
    Playtime to date: 122 hrs, 24 mins

WARNING: SKU'S SOUL HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE SINISTER INFLUENCE OF MAPLELEGENDS DEGENERACY. HE HAS ABANDONED ALL MAPLE MORALS. THE CONTENTS OF THIS JOURNAL WILL ONLY BECOME INCREASINGLY DEGENERATE WITH EACH ENTRY. TURN BACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Hey maplers! How's it going? SlimeSmile

[​IMG]
    So... guess what's better than three clerics?
    Four clerics! Here's my new one. She's currently only Level 37, but she'll certainly see her share of Ghost Ship action in due time. No doubt about it. SlimeEvil

[​IMG]
    And guess what's better than four clerics?
    Four clerics and two IL mages! These guys will be our third job carries and aspirant ult farmers. I've been having a great time duo boosting them with Yetibot's HS. More on that below.

[​IMG]
    Initially I was pretty stingy about the idea of buying INT gear, but hell - the meso would go unspent anyway, and unspent meso is wasted potential. So I picked up around 300m in gear for the mages (~150m for each). All this stuff should go a long way in boosting our overall EPH.

The 19int OA I scrolled myself from a pre-bought 5int/9slot! SlimeBlush The rest was bought from FM/100% scrolled for as cheap as what was available.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Outside Ninja Castle has been an EXCELLENT source of exp for our new ILs. Above you're seeing over 4.5% per minute at Lv38.
    My main strategy has been to station Yenti up top on the middle roof, where she can hit a lot of spawns simply by spamming lightning. That frees up my right hand to go as HAM as possible on the big spawns at the map's left & right sides - I went ahead and maxed Teleport before MP Eater in order to maximize potential EPH.

[​IMG]
    Genins did start slowing down once Yetchi & Yenti both started one-shotting them. Still pretty good, but we need BETTER. Which brings us to ...

Like my stream setup? I've been testing it out for the past few days on Twitch. If you're interested in seeing ML degeneracy in action, come hang and chat at https://twitch.tv/sushi_sku.

All MultiQuest sessions will be streamed from now on, and I might even provide some LIVE COMMENTARY [​IMG] if I happen to be doing something that requires half a brain cell.

I won't be adding the [MapleLegends] tag to my stream in order to reduce the risk of being cucked by that one annoying copyright troll. If you're him and you're reading this, please do me a favor and leave my 0 viewer stream alone. Thanks! SlimeSmile

SO ANYWAYS, ROIDS. It's an easy map, and the EXP is pretty damn good!
    [​IMG]
    I'll definitely be running this place until 50, then in all likelihood we'll be heading to MP3.

Wait, how many Yetis are there again???
    [​IMG]

Seven... SO FAR. Don't think you've seen the last of them.
    In fact ... I'm not even close to done yet. SlimeEvil

OnionMuhaOnionMuhaOnionMuha
    Catch ya later.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. naice

naice Slime

Feb 7, 2019
    Male
    1:56 AM
    shopify
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Looking forward to reading these logs when you start multi-clienting with 6 bishops/arch mages...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    10:56 PM
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    Oooo what happened to Skulu and Skumu~~

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    They're still alive... I swear... I think?

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    You either quit as a casual player, or stay long enough to become a try-hard degenerate.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    Soon the entire server is just going to be Sku and Shiv alts. Each taking 4 map x 4 mage ulu1 for 100m/hr.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Maybe I missed it somewhere. I know you said you made ILs to ult farm. 1 of the priests is an HS mule, but what are the other 3 priests for?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    12:56 PM
  9. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    HS, doors, level 1 Genesis, and GS farming with my feet because what else am I gonna do with them right now?? (my feet) SlimeLaugh

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    5:56 AM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    Oh no....
    aa4.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    12:56 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    6:56 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    First Motto now Skuwu has fallen to degeneracy FoxF4

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    6:56 AM
    How many computers do you have? one for each IL mage then one for each foot controlling a GS cleric? Thats 4 laptops/pcs O____O

14. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    Please refer to this beautiful infographic:
    [​IMG]

I'm looking for an update after you added 8 characters....

15. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    [​IMG]
    You're missing the latest infographic, here's the most recent one.
    ignore the BM and sin, idk how they got on there [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    Everyone converts to magestory eventually :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    UPDATE OR RIOT

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    YetiQuest: The Conclusion?!
    Days 72-116 (Apr 12th - May 27th)
    Playtime to date: 179 hrs, 9 mins

Hey Maplers! Back again with another PUNCTUAL update. Last we left off, our cute new ILs Yetchi & Yenti were grinding at Roids in Magatia for a respectable 1.1m EPH. Nothing bad, but nothing too great either.

[​IMG]

So Yetchi & Yenti were able to Roid their way to 50, then I grabbed Zhelms for both of em. Since our Priests are currently just GS bots, I passed on giving them any type of decent gear, but because our ILs will be actively grinding most of the time, I figured I'd go the extra mile. INT is great, and the DEF will help out a whole bunch too.

Then came MP3...

Utilizing the feet strats I've been perfecting for so long in Ghost Ship, I stationed Yetiette on the car at the bottom of the map where she can flourish even more effectively than on the GS stairs. Then, each IL got a platform to work on. For rebuffing, I just hopped both ILs down from their plats and used HS, then took the umbrella warp back to the top. Nice and simple!

At the beginning (Lv50), EPH was around 1.4mil , then it slowly began to creep up as Yetchi & Yenti got more powerful and began to receive EXP from leeching Yetiette's Selkie & Slimy kills.

[​IMG]
    Here's once of the better EPHs I was able to achieve during the big grind to 70!

[​IMG]
    Before finishing up at MP3, I did a massive 404 ticket gacha run across Yetchi, Yenti, and all of the Priests. Some highlights include: a Chaos Scroll (9 tickets in!!!) and a perfectly perfect Sky Ski! Solid all around!
    OnionPerfect

[​IMG]
    After that I finally got these dudes to 70 and third job.
    Then, I started breaking the game:

[​IMG]

Vikerolas. Elemental Wand 4. Element Amp Lv1. This breaks MapleLegends.
    (ok not really i know FPs get fucking 40m eph or whatever but let me have my moment!!)

Seriously, you might die here a couple times but the exp is BROKEN AS SHIT. Even having to retreat into FM every two minutes to grab HS, that's over 5% per minute at level 71.
    NERF MAGES NOW.

I'm pretty rusty in this recording due to not grinding for about a week, but even the shitty gameplay you see here was enough to achieve an EPH of 7.5mil!! (the 5.7m at the beginning included a minute of AFK time)

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, I also started taking advantage of the free EXP generated at GS2/5 to boost up Skulu & Skumu a bit, plus get my Priests a good deal more EXP! For the leech-ees, it's about 600k EPH at GS5 and probably a tad more at GS2.
    BTW, this screenshot is from a while ago; Skulu & Skumu are now in their early 60s!

So, where does our Yeti army currently stand with its ranks?

[​IMG]

Looking sharp!

Going Forward
    Alright, so I've been thinking about how I've been on Legends for way too goddamn long to not have any seriously high-levelled characters. 159 is my absolute highest, can you believe it?!

SO, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna bring together EVERY character, EVERY item, and EVERY meso I own on MapleLegends. EVERY SINGLE resource at my disposal will be poured into one goal: COMPLETION. The resulting journey will be chronicled in one FINAL forum thread. You have my word: there will NEVER be another!

So, TO RECAP: MultiQuest has been a great success. I had loads of fun both playing the game and writing the journal, and learned some tremendously useful skills.
    See ya in the next one last one!
    OnionPerfect

[​IMG]
    HE WILL RETURN

• Great Work Great Work x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    Looking forward to the 7F journal. I guess the strat is to play 4x mages with your feet, to fund/finish your perfect speargrave?

20. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    PLEASE Toasty, it's not gonna be that simple. Screw 7F by the way, I'm not going back there.
    OnionMuha
    I've now mastered the powers of both the Light (wholesome mapling) and the Dark (degenerate gameplay). Have some faith that I will be able to wield them both and walk the narrow path between.

• Funny Funny x 1