1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Game crashes

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Michaellll, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Michaellll

Michaellll Blue Snail

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    4:24 PM
    xSinn
    Beginner
    Hello folks
    Weird stuff here
    Game works totally fine no laggs everything is fluent until i enter a mob map, it starts lagging, tried typing to see the difference between fm and mob maps, fm is fluent mob map- delayed and once i start attacking the mobs freeze once like regular laggs, release in a few secs and then freeze harder to the point im logged out
    I tried reinstalling like 5 times, deleted every file and re-downloaded, tried running compabillity windows 7 yet nothing works
    Help please my pc is dell everything else is working fine and my internet is also good

2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    6:24 AM
    Web surfing and video streaming could both be completely different to how games would run, try unplugging your modem and/or router for about 15 seconds and plugging it back in and try it again.

3. OP
    OP
    Michaellll

Michaellll Blue Snail

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    xSinn
    Beginner
    Done that, doesnt work

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    Well the server is in emergency maintenance atm so hopefully it will work for you after that, your issue here seems vaguely strange, hope it works later on :D

5. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    the server is back up if you're not on the discord, lets see if the issue still persists.

6. OP
    OP
    Michaellll

Michaellll Blue Snail

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    xSinn
    Beginner
    Unfortunately no..

7. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    try going into legends.ini and change anything in there and lower the picture quality to see if that helps