1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pepper's [Now] Everything Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Pepper, Nov 13, 2020.

1. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    7:56 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Nailed it! James you had better start reacting with this

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. frashe

frashe Red Snail

Apr 22, 2020
    Male
    8:56 PM
    Frashe
    Awesome artwork!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    7:56 PM
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    Hello, you are awesome, draw me pluwu, make me look like a coolest magic-knight. Thanks thanks peppper.
    Update: Hi it is t7, Also I need this pfp tyvm

Attached Files:

4. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    8:56 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Its been a while since I worked on art. Spent a few hours working on this, thought it came out well :3
    boop.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Did a little doodle of my Bowmaster for my discord pfp :D It came out alright. I think I made the head a little too wide, but such is life.
    dis.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    I re-did a photo of Dami's bishop because the last one I did was really bad when I was still learning. (See Nov 14, 2020). I think I did a really good job on this one! I really like the way it looks, the hair was especially difficult for me but I think it still looks pretty good nonetheless! Thanks everyone for encouraging me to continue in my art and for everyone who is helping me learn!
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    1:56 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Hell yeah Pepper, you're getting really good at thisOnionLove

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Raso

Raso Slimy Retired Staff

Jul 2, 2017
    Female
    Noctua
    Shadower
    Perion
    Hello Pepper, do you take commisions at the moment? :D I`d like a forum/discord drawing of my shad ^^

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Sure I will give it a shot!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    This is a drawing I made of my bowmaster, Peppermint!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    FrisiiFrisii I hope you like it! I was trying to do a different eye style :) Feel free to give me some constructive criticisms.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Raso

Raso Slimy Retired Staff

Jul 2, 2017
    Female
    Noctua
    Shadower
    Perion
    It is so cute! The only criticism I could think of it that the skin color might be a bit too...blushy? But I love the eyes, theyre well done ^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    Ferluci
    Bishop
  14. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Frogman will be missed but the drawing is great

15. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Quick update on my progress. Did my first commission over on my shop for Shivering! I thought it came out really well. I feel like I am getting a lot better at the coloring of the eyes (they look less dead) and in the shading in general.

[​IMG]

No new commission after that. Decided to draw my good friend Tortellini :D He has helped me with my art quite a lot and I really appreciate him!
    [​IMG]

16. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Hello! Two new drawings to add today.

First is the commission I did for Ainz. I went for a smaller pupil size and more eye whites here because I thought it looked better when I did it on my previous one. I also did a lot more shading on the clothes. Ainz says he liked it, so hopefully he isn't lying :D
    [​IMG]

The second one was of a small streamer I watch. She has very long wavy hair and she seemed fun to draw so I gave it a shot! She really loved my drawing ^_^!
    saeeda.png

That's all this time folks! Thanks for reading and encouraging me to keep going <3

17. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Update! I finished two more commissions, I feel like I am getting better at the highlighting of the hair and the eye colorfulness. The commissions really help me branch out in types of things I am drawing and also help fund my boss pots lol :p

First is Nucky - this one was a challenge because the hair was very wiry and also I don't really know how to draw stubble on a chibi face. I did my best and hopefully it looks decent :)
    [​IMG]

Next was pika who was a bit more colorful/bright character. I had a little fun with making the eyes and hair. I think it turned out pretty well and I really like how my eye coloring has progressed!
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    7:56 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Now that Pepper has made this a general journal I moved it over to the general discussion forums
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  19. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Episode 1: Yes, I am copying everyone

Seems like everyone and their mother is starting a MapleLegends Journal, and heck I am bored - with extra time on my hands - so I am going to hop on the Journal train and do it too!

This thread originally started as me learning to draw/use a drawing tablet to make art! As you can see from the first 2~ish pages, I did make some improvement and was able to open an Art Shop! Since I've done that, I figured I would branch out a little more about myself, what I am doing in-game, and still add my art here and there.

Well, if we go back the past few days...

Nightz777Nightz777 was being all "I'm super cool with my scrolling ability" in discord earlier this week. He scrolled a 14 watk BWG like it was nothing and I was like bro I'll give you 250m cause I'm poor and stealing it from my Hubby and he still denied me.

So, with my lil 120m I had, I bought a yellow marker and threw some 70's on that b. Lo and behold 6 scrolls in I'm sitting pretty:
    [​IMG]

Of course then I chickened out, I really didn't want to boom it and I already put like almost 50m into it (buying the glove and all the scrolls). I ended up trying to 60 the last slot, and got super duper lucky!
    [​IMG]

This increased my weapon attack on my glove from a measly 8 to 14. Huge gains.

Of course, Nightz has since kept scrolling everything like a god and I'm sitting there like "grats"
    [​IMG]

Due to his success the next day, I was like I'mma keep trying to scroll. Me & Nightz are scrolling buddies now and I'mma be a POG scroller.

I had these 4 Rav helms sitting in my inventory, I was going to scroll them eventually. This was the best one I had:
    [​IMG]

I started with a medium one, blew it up immediately. Then tried my worst one, and got +1. Then I tried my best one, the one above, and it boomed immediately. :( Then I tried my worst one again and it +2. Then I tried the last one I had and it +1, then boomed. At that point I was sitting on a +2 23 dex/20 int and crappy everything else Rav helm with 5 slots left. I tried to scroll my zak helm instead and it boomed. I had 4 30%s left so I was like YOLO and boomed the last rav helm. Alas, I had no helm T_T

After an emergency zak run, I was able to get a nice zhelm though, taking all my scrolls down with me, succeeded 1 30, failed 2nd, then 60%'s on the rest:
    [​IMG]
    Today I started with doing Rav, got a crappy helm on the first turn in and no doll on the second run.
    [​IMG]
    Then we did pap, got chair on 1st run! First time I've gotten the chair and I've been doing it everyday for like a month. Rolled hubby for the chair, got a 36. He got a 2.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

After that I went and tried to finish Memory Lane 2 quest. I already have T10 ring, but I felt like I was getting pretty lucky on the Memory Monk Trainee cards.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But then I didn't get any more :mad: Rude. I did manage to finish the quest though.
    [​IMG]

Got 1 piece of time, 1 common gacha, 1 rare gacha. I haven't gotten a gacha in like 3 weeks because I've been mostly bossing.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Turned the gachas in at the end of the day cause I have no self control and got trash. Nothing new there though, I usually get trash on this character.
    [​IMG]

After that I went to bed on Peppermint.
    I started making a Bishop named Peppertree. Got her to level 44 today! She is basic AF, so I am going to do a makeover on her. Makeover update will be on next episode! Stay tuned!
    [​IMG]
    I made myself a discord pfp - I thought it looked pretty cute. The edges are pretty white/plain because discord forces you to have a circle pfp so I knew that part was going to be cut off. I am not the best with doing the eye/eyelash shape, and started doing a simple loop for the eyelash. I really like how this looks when it comes to chibi art, because it reminds me of fairy eyes. This will probably become my signature "eye look" for chibi art! I also started adding hearts in the eyes, cause like why not its cute.
    [​IMG]

Then I finished a commission I had - I think it turned out really good. I have been working on the shading of the hair a lot to make it look more flowy and hair-like, rather than a solid mass. I definitely think I am improving on that technique! If you have any pointers or comments on my art, please let me know as I am always trying to improve it!
    [​IMG]
    I took a picture of my cat sleeping on the star wars blanket. That's the update. Look at my cat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next episode: Peppertree Makeover, CWKPQ - Will I actually get something?, More Art - Stay Tuned!

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1