1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low visual nitpick

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by fumumu, Apr 30, 2021.

1. fumumu

fumumu Horny Mushroom

Jul 16, 2019
    Male
    6:20 AM
    Islander
    Description of the bug: idk if it's a bug or just an overlooked feature, but the legs on my character appear white when I use the skill Oak Barrel
    What is supposed to happen?: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: 4/29/21 edit: lol thought it said when, it happens in all maps
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    9:20 AM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Barrel also makes you naked waist down.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Finally

Finally Mano

Feb 20, 2021
    Male
    10:20 AM
    Papylon
    Shadower
    I think that is because those feet are part of the skill sprite and not a transparency layer or your actual char sprite unequiped. Its really strange to have your skin tone set into another. Maybe if the legs were made as something closer to shadow partners's sprite style they would be more fitting for all.

Sorry for the engrish hehe hope its understandable.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Marujão

Marujão Red Snail

Jan 18, 2020
    Male
    2:20 PM
    Marujao
    Buccaneer
    Yeah, it's because of Neckson's Barrel skill sprite...
    This bothers me so much and it's even more visible while doing barrel-cancels, since you can see your whole character naked with white skin for a few frames.
    Also, if I'm not mistaken, some chairs with animations (like the one where your character sits and plays guitar) have this problem as well.
    I find this a very clever idea! But in any case, if necessary, I am willing to help develop the appropriate sprites for each skin tone!

• Friendly Friendly x 2