1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cash Shop Clothes to be Visible in Training Camp

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by zeroxlr, May 2, 2021.

1. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    5:30 AM
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    Currently inside the Training Camp, the cash shop/event clothes for cosmetics are unable to be seen.

The Training Headgear and Training Uniform cosmetics are different than the actual equips, such that it acts like a cosmetic layer and blocks out all other cosmetics.

upload_2021-5-2_13-29-52.png

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

:coin: As a camper, I would like to suggest the possibility to grind/earn the option to take off:

- - - The Training Headgear and or The Training Uniform cosmetic layers

...and be able to see the cool cosmetics that can be bought from the Cash Shop/Events, while still being inside the Training Camp area.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. fumumu

fumumu Horny Mushroom

Jul 16, 2019
    Male
    Islander
    just started a camper last night and had the same thought. as an nx hoe i'd like to look pretty :thumbsup:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    8:30 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    I’d totally want this if I was playing a camper. Unfortunately I feel the Apple suit + Camp has a nostalgic appeal to players coming back to old school for the first time, where removing the suit might be more of a negative to the general population, than a positive for campers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    Nice! I agree with you in part specially with the nostalgic reasons, and definitely the Training Uniform can stay.

I was more of thinking at a later level/quest to be able to have the Training Headgear to be optionally removed for cosmetic hats or other face type of cosmetics.

Or

I guess if it's possible to at least be able to see the cosmetics for: accessories, cape, gloves, and shoes, while keeping the Training Headgear + Training Uniform on.

The Training gear currently blocks those basic cosmetics, when it's only supposed to be 1xHat + 1xOverall

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    you're welcome to add me!

MapleF2

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:30 PM
    Moderator Post
    Client limitations (this is also how showa spa works btw).

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    Oh! Does client limitations mean that it's tough to code? or not possible?

Thank you for letting me know!!! :heart:

8. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:30 PM
    Moderator Post
    It means it's completely client-sided and thus a server-sided 'option' for users is not possible. Maybe possible, but not in a reach to please less than 3 campers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1